It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FTC 06 - Flying through chemtrails - stratospheric aerosol injections - TLV to TXL 05/19/2017 4K

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
SO now I came across this video and was interested in it's claims of flying through chemtrails...

So I asked the uploader the very simple question about how he knew he was flying through so called chemtrails...and after waiting a little while this was his response to me,...If only 5 out of 50 planes all on the same altitude leave an endless trail while the rest leave none then those left wer chemtrails its really easy. He says.

So then my response back asking him how he knows they are chemtrails, so just by looking up was his claim, so I being the nice ATS member I am I respectfully gave him this link that would explain what he is talking about...

contrailscience.com... but-others-dont/

Which he then proceeds to call it a shill site full of BS and Crap...you know the usual from chemtrail believers. And now I am called a troll, which is rather funny to me. But then proceeds to link me to his facebook page where I got this video...

So as a debunker I asked the same question as I always do, by showing anything scientific that could back his claim...and of course that was missed so he could say he knows by looking up at planes. I mentioned to him that if he could open a window while flying through it and get a sample that has never been done as far as can see. So he also talks about dripping from the plane that he relates to being chemtrails.

I guess its the new thing to do on youtube and claim chemtrails are real yet can't provide any factual evidence to back their claims. So enjoy enjoy the videos and I would love to hear the theories as to what he is seeing, and they can be chemtrail theories but there should be info shown to actually prove they exist.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Interesting thing about facts. No matter how much you debate them, they're always true.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Duh, just look up man.

Contrails only last a few seconds. (and please don't bring up clouds, that part always makes the rest of the argument very difficult)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Unfortunately they think scientific observation literally just means "looking up"

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Unfortunately they think scientific observation literally just means "looking up"

That just shows how truly sad they are.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Contrails only last a few seconds. (and please don't bring up clouds, that part always makes the rest of the argument very difficult)

I almost did...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I wont make any claims about trails but the US has said it wants to control the weather by 2025. You'd need to be doing tons of prep to do that. None of the prep has been discussed openly to my knowledge. The easiest way would be to come up with a fuel combination that combines the elements into the fuel and releases on burn.

It seems too obvious that they are hiding a bunch of weather modification science and engineering.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am currently in northern Germany. I'm always looking up at the sky here since I'm next to one of the largest military air bases in the country and they have so many cool jets flying in the air constantly during the day.

I have noticed that they have a lot of planes that leave trails through the sky here and I did wonder if it were chemtrails or not. I have seen in the past week 2 trails that literally make a huge X in the sky.

Another observation is the military jets that are flying have absolutely no trails behind them. Just food for thought.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

The basis of all science we know of started by looking up.

All I have to do is a take a cub outside while it's raining and measure it and I'm a scientist.

Just takes a rare few who can get paid to do that.

I also find it funny. One side says you have no evidence. Yet they have no evidence themselves for the contrary.

How about open your mind to possibilities that push the bounds of what's considered normal. That's a true measure of a scientist.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

Show me proof and I will believe you.

It's that simple.

Hard part is getting that proof though.
edit on 24-5-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Actually they didn't. The Controlling the Weather by 2025 paper was a Staff College exercise that got released. It used real information and real technologies, but wasn't an actual policy paper.

Disclaimer

2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared for public release.

whale.to...
edit on 5/24/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/24/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

Usually it's the one who makes the absurd claims who has to back up those claims with evidence.

It's not the doubters job to disprove, but the believers job to prove

I'm curious how you expect us to not prove something that we don't believe exists ?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

About a month ago we had some strong thunderstorms. The next day as I was leaving to walk our dog with my wife, we both noticed what looked like someone splattered white paint along our driveway and sidewalk. As we continued to walk past our neighbors house we continued to see the same white spots. I took my shoe and dragged it across one of the white spots and it did smear, kind of like white flour. My wife and I both thought it was out of the ordinary since we both agreed in our entire life never saw white spots like this after a rainfall. My wife suggested I scrape some up and have the local University test it to see what it was. I didn't want to go through the trouble so I just googled it hoping to get some answers.

The only thing I found was a blog that said the spots were tree pollen. We don't have any trees in the front of our house but our neighbors on both sides of us do. I also wondered if this could be acid rain. Have you or anyone else ever heard or seen such spots after a rainfall?

With all the talk about chemtrails, I would be lying if I said I didn't consider it. My thoughts about chemtrails has always been, if it is true, why would they risk poisoning themselves and their own families too! I don't think pilots would stay silent if they knew they were poisoning the population for the purpose of trying to prevent climate change.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It might be this.

homeguides.sfgate.com...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Sounds like a possibility and I hope it is just a tree fungus being sprayed and blown off the trees during a heavy storm. The nagging question I have, is why I nor my wife have ever noticed this our entire lives and I'm 58 years old! My wife grew up in the country and she never saw anything like it.

If it is a fungus, you would think it would be a common occurrence. You would think meteorologists or the news media would have addressed this years ago. I'm sure I and my wife are not the only people who have seen this. I think many people like myself, probably just find it odd and go on their merry way.

edit on 25-5-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Unless it wasn't common to the area and only recently spread there from somewhere.

It may be something else entirely, but it seems like several treeborne diseases and parasites have been spreading in the last few years.
edit on 5/25/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

........ the US has said it wants to control the weather by 2025. ....... seems too obvious that they are hiding a bunch of weather modification science and engineering.

Oh my god. HOW MANY TIMES is this going to trotted out as if it's real? It's like people can't actually read for themselves anymore.

*Gobsmacked*

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Look pal, don't rock the boat or I'll post the video proof of the UN and the head of the FBI stating the Chemtrails are real.
(But please, just read the headlines and don't do any unnecessary digging.)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

But but they dont live Anywhere near an airport. And besides, they have see the chemtrail fall straight down to the ground

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

But but they dont live Anywhere near an airport. And besides, they have see the chemtrail fall straight down to the ground

And they got sick.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join