It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't wait for Trumps Impeachment Trial to Begin and here's Why:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
And he will get convicted because you KNOW he's going to lie to congress. He can't move his lips without lying.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Yeah.

No.

No it has nothing to do with hillary losing and everything to do with obstruction of justice and Russian collusion.
Don't blame Hillary.
Though I have zero doubts that trump will.
Lol
Why does he keep talking about his win?
Because he knows he stole it And doesn't deserve it and he's so very very worried they're going to find out and take it away.
And they will. His fears are totally justified.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah. It is beyond hilarious that he brings up innocent until proven guilty then declares someone guilty without that person having been proven guilty in a court of law.

Welcome to republican logic.
Doesn't it give you a headache?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Yes it will.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Who? Who was president who never held any political office before?
I can't remember any.
I thought drumpft was the first one.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

No one found her guilty though so I'm confused. If any intelligent person would have...why wasn't she?
Huh? Huh? Why? Why wasn't she? Why is she walking around free?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

5 Presidents had never been elected to public office before becoming President: Zachary Taylor, Ulysses S. Grant, Herbert Hoover, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Donald Trump. Hoover had formerly served as Secretary of Commerce, an appointed office. Taylor, Grant and Eisenhower had never held political office prior to their presidencies, but they had served as leading American generals in the Mexican-American War, American Civil War and World War Two, respectively.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Big gut little weapon. Nope.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

We're taking the news as an indication. Not Vegas odds. That's just an interesting little side bet.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

There's an "ongoing investigation" on possible criminal or treasonous activity. The same thing happened during Watergate and the Clinton investigations. Talk of impeachment doesn't come up unless there is circumstantial or clear evidence that points to something criminal. Bill Clinton was impeached but not removed from office most likely because it wasn't significant enough to effect his presidential duties. Lying under oath and having consensual sex with a staffer and cheating on his wife reflects upon Clinton's poor moral character.

Nixon resigned from office most likely because of a secret agreement of receiving a presidential pardon from his VP. How convenient!

The president who should have been impeached and jailed was George W. Bush for lying and connecting Saddam Hussein with 9/11. Over 5,000 young men and 100 thousand Iraqi lives were wiped out because of his continuous imperil remarks about Iraq.

Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof -- the smoking gun -- that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud. (George W. Bush, October 7, 2002)

If he declares he has none, then we will know that Saddam Hussein is once again misleading the world. (White House spokesman Ari Fleischer, press briefing, Dec. 2, 2002)

No terrorist state poses a greater or more immediate threat to the security of our people and the stability of the world than the regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq. (Donald Rumsfeld, testimony to Congress, Sept. 19, 2002)

More Lying Quotes Here

Yet we invaded a sovereign country, occupied and destabilize Iraq and the entire region all because of a presidents self-interest of controlling the regions rich oil reserves. We had no business invading Iraq, yet the media didn't investigate or ask the tough questions nor did our representatives in congress push for impeachment.

So it seems the FBI has enough circumstantial evidence on Trump at this time for the word of "impeachment" to be floating around in the media and in congress.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Stevemagegod

It remains lost on you that the impeachment talks have nothing to do with installing Hillary Clinton as the President.

Some folks should take their own advice.

Ya don't say? The only times I end up talking about Hillary Clinton these days is because a conservative tells me I support her and am still upset about her loss. I've actually become convinced that conservatives are the ones with a problem letting go.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
As we all know we have people like this guy Calling for Trumps Impeachment:

I say bring it on. And here's why:

In America you are Innocent until PROVEN GUILTY.
Impeachment doesn't mean Removal.
They will have to go and actually NAME witnesses/LEAKERS to come and testify under Oath.
They will have to Declassify "Evidence" that supposedly exists that people like Comey, Clapper, Learner, and Rogers supposedly "Couldn't talk about Publicly because its Classified". And reveal to the American people the treasonous things that Trump Supposedly did to deny Hillary the chance to become Queen.
Even if by some miracle the Swamp does remove Trump Pence will become President. And the GOP will still be in Control of all 3 Branches of Government. Hillary will never be President and the Democrats still will be the Obstructionists.
It will prove that the Russians were never a threat to our Democracy it will be the Media and DNC who actively plotted a Coup attempt to remove a President who was Legally Elected.
They will have to PROVE Trump Obstructed Justice.
It will prove both main stream parties Presidential candidates are guilty of FELONIES. But as of now we only have 1 mainstream candidate guilty of multiple Felonies. And just to remind everyone what those Felonies are lets Review why Hillary blames Comey before Russia. After all Comey took on the role of Judge, Jury, and Prosecutor all the same time.

F.B.I. Director James Comey Recommends No Charges for Hillary Clinton on Email

Of 30,000 emails Mrs. Clinton handed over to the State Department, 110 contained information that was classified at the time she sent or received them. Of those, Mr. Comey said, “a very small number” bore markings that identified them as classified. This finding is at odds with Mrs. Clinton’s repeated assertions that none of the emails were classified at the time she sent or received them. The F.B.I. did not disclose the topics of the classified emails, but a number of the 110 are believed to have involved drone strikes.

■ The F.B.I. discovered “several thousand” work-related emails that were not in the original trove of 30,000 turned over by Mrs. Clinton to the State Department. Three of those contained information that agencies have concluded was classified, though Mr. Comey said he did not believe Mrs. Clinton deliberately deleted or withheld them from investigators.

■ In saying that it was “possible” that hostile foreign governments had gained access to Mrs. Clinton’s personal account, Mr. Comey noted that she used her mobile device extensively while traveling outside the United States, including trips “in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.”

■ Mrs. Clinton used multiple private servers for her personal and government business, not just a single server at her home in New York that has been the focus of media reporting for more than a year. Her use of these servers — some of which were taken out of service and stored — made the F.B.I.’s job enormously complicated as it struggled to put together, in Mr. Comey’s words, a jigsaw puzzle with “millions of email fragments” in it.

That's All well and Good , but Where is the Evidence ? There Obviously isn't ANY , so Why Continue with this Farce ? Piss or Get Off the Pot Mate.........

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
... cope with their shortcomings...

... separates the winners from the losers...

Lol, calm down there buddy, I think you're taking a little quip too seriously. Its funny, not national security critical.

Regarding your above quoted statements, don't you think you're projecting a bit?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Nobody in the conspiracy threads believes the Warren Commission on JFK, the 9/11 commission but they cannot wait for the fake news commission to brand Trump with a Russian stamp?

Dam Great Point. I never thought about it like that.

This is hysterical nonsense with a heavy dose of idiocy. Trump will never get impeached unless the Dems somehow regain Congress before his eight years are up.

They'll have to actually start Winning again. And they haven't flipped one seat back since Trump won. Thats the funny part.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

All his promises of helping this country still aren't happening.

Yah, it's only been 125 days, but here are a few of his deregulation Executive Orders

An order reversing some Obama-era offshore drilling restrictions and ordering a review of limits on drilling locations.
A memo ordering an investigation into whether aluminum imports are hurting national security.
An order meant to affirm local control of school policies, and examine certain Department of Education regulations and guidance to determine their compliance with federal law.
An order directing a task force to review regulations affecting the agriculture industry.
An order and two memoranda empowering Treasury Secretary Mnuchin to move toward tax reform and end portions of the Dodd-Frank financial reform.
A memo ordering an investigation into whether foreign steel is hurting national security.
An order directing federal agencies to review the use of the H-1B visa program.
Two orders on trade; one requesting the Commerce Dept. report on the factors behind the trade deficit and another seeking to increase collection of duties on imports.
An order initiating a review of the Clean Power Plan, which restricted greenhouse gas emissions at coal-fired power plants. An order revoking Obama-era executive orders on federal contracting.
An order directing a top-to-bottom audit of the Executive Branch.
An order requiring every agency to establish a Regulatory Reform Task Force to evaluate regulations and recommend rules for repeal or modification.
Three orders establishing three Department of Justice task forces to fight drug cartels, reduce violent crime and reduce attacks against police.
An order directing the Treasury secretary to review the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial regulatory law.
A memorandum instructing the Labor Department to delay implementing an Obama rule requiring financial professionals who are giving advice on retirement, and who charge commissions, to put their client's interests first.
An order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others.
A memorandum to restructure the National Security Council and the Homeland Security Council.
A memorandum directing the Secretary of Defense to draw up a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS.
An order to lengthen the ban on administration officials working as lobbyists. There is now a 5 year-ban on officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government, and a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
Two multi-pronged orders on border security and immigration enforcement including: the authorization of a U.S.-Mexico border wall; the stripping of federal grant money to sanctuary cities; hiring 5,000 more Border Patrol agents; ending “catch-and-release” policies for illegal immigrants; and reinstating local and state immigration enforcement partnerships.
A memorandum calling for a 30-day review of military readiness.
Two orders reviving the Keystone XL pipeline and Dakota Access piplines. He also signed three other related orders that would: expedite the environmental permitting process for infrastructure projects related to the pipelines; direct the Commerce Department to streamline the manufacturing permitting process; and give the Commerce Department 180 days to maximize the use of U.S. steel in the pipeline.
An order to reinstate the so-called "Mexico City Policy" – a ban on federal funds to international groups that perform abortions or lobby to legalize or promote abortion. The policy was instituted in 1984 by President Reagan, but has gone into and out of effect depending on the party in power in the White House.
A notice that the U.S. will begin withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal. Trump called the order "a great thing for the American worker.
An order imposing a hiring freeze for some federal government workers as a way to shrink the size of government. This excludes the military, as Trump noted at the signing.
An order that directs federal agencies to ease the “regulatory burdens” of ObamaCare. It orders agencies to “waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement” of ObamaCare that imposes a “fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.”

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Who? Who was president who never held any political office before?
I can't remember any.
I thought drumpft was the first one.

www.thoughtco.com...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thanks yeah I appreciate that.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
And he will get convicted because you KNOW he's going to lie to congress. He can't move his lips without lying.

yeah. all they have to do is ask him if the sky is blue and they got him
does not really matter the question. the lie is coming

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join