It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't wait for Trumps Impeachment Trial to Begin and here's Why:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
After all Comey took on the role of Judge, Jury, and Prosecutor all the same time.

Director James Comey Recommends No Charges for Hillary Clinton on Email

Like it says on the link, Recommends so what's all the blether about Comey taking on the role of Judge, Jury, and Prosecutor?

Same goes for all the blether about no arrests, and no charges over Trump's et al, investigation is a magic sign of no evidence, it's part of the FBI's responsibility to wait to make charges, until they, and nobody else are satisfied as to the completeness of a case. So, what else do you want for Christmas?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Krazysh0t

its like they dont get pence was his insurance policy get rid of trump you get pence and in my opinion VP ryan who are admitdly much more political savy connected and likely to do far more damage then trump ,but all liberals can seem to hear is trump bad trump must go,they better be carefull what they wish for .

i dont honestly think he will be impeached,flynn may go down but not trump over this

If Trump goes down and I think he will Pense and Ryan won't be able to do a damn thing because the GOP will have been completely destroyed by the Trump debacle. No one will trust the Republicans for generations.

The best thing for the GOP to do now if they want to save any respectability is to get Trump out of there before he does even further damage. 18 isn't that far away....
edit on 24-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
a reply to: olaru12

I was wondering about this if he resigns or fights it.

Having to give up the presidency would be a big blow to his yuge ego thats all about winning.

Losing the office of president how would he recover from that loss.

LOl
he will just go home and sleep on a pile of money. That cures all.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

its like they dont get pence was his insurance policy get rid of trump you get pence and in my opinion VP ryan who are admitdly much more political savy connected and likely to do far more damage then trump ,but all liberals can seem to hear is trump bad trump must go,they better be carefull what they wish for .

i dont honestly think he will be impeached,flynn may go down but not trump over this

If Trump goes down and I think he will Pense and Ryan won't be able to do a damn thing because the GOP will have been completely destroyed by the Trump debacle. No one will trust the Republicans for generations.

The best thing for the GOP to do now if they want to save any respectability is to get Trump out of there before he does even further damage. 18 isn't that far away....

Wow...mandela effect?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: SolAquarius
a reply to: olaru12

I was wondering about this if he resigns or fights it.

Having to give up the presidency would be a big blow to his yuge ego thats all about winning.

Losing the office of president how would he recover from that loss.

LOl
he will just go home and sleep on a pile of money. That cures all.

Trump is in the early stages of dementia. He is having trouble reading and his speech patterns get more childlike every day, constant repetition and his obsession with twitter.... It's really really sad, believe me, very very sad.
edit on 24-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: Mandroid7

If you've seen the video clips lately I don't think he's 'having' his hot wife at all anymore.

Dude that's what you gathered from a awkward handshake between a couple?

Yeah no wonder you guys lost.

It is a general reaction that you get from unsuccessful people.
OMG his attitude, his hair, his car, his eating habits, his wife's handshake.

It is a list of frivolous complaints that help one cope with their shortcomings.
It is well documented and natural really.
This is what separates the winners from the losers.

Winners congratulate and listen to see if they can put the skills used to their advantage.

The other guys just can't compete.

It is sad really, I feel kinda bad for you now, kinda not really.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Stevemagegod

It remains lost on you that the impeachment talks have nothing to do with installing Hillary Clinton as the President.

Not quite correct. If the Dems weren't still crying in their milk about Hillary's coronation having gone completely askew, there would be no talk of impeachment. They (Dems) are further frustrated that the evidence they screwed over Mr. Sanders was made public to all (which confirmed the Dems coronation plans for Hillary), so in turn, their answer is to continue throwing everything and anything at the current, legally elected, President of the United States...and hope against all hope that SOMETHING, ANYTHING, will stick. If it doesn't, Dems know they are facing yet another disaster in the 2018 midterms...which they still might, because we, the taxpayers, are becoming quite tired of their obstructionist ways and total lack of ANY counter to Republican ideas, other than to name call, accuse sans evidence, and generally act like kindergartners whenever they get in front of a camera.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

PaddyPower has trump impeachment in 2017 at 3/1 odds

Yah really can't say much about Paddypower's accuracy

BOOKIES 'TRUMPED' Paddy Power stung for £3.5MILLION as Trump shock victory leaves bookies out of pocket

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

There are a handful of presidents who never held office or any elected position before becoming President.

But did they defeat a Political Dynasty, 2 Political Dynasties?...the Bush's and the Clinton's

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wreckclues

Again who cares. Hell that probably helped him more than anything. People are sick of dynasties. They don't want another Bush or Clinton. That's half the reason he won right there. People are sick of the way things have been.

Most of his win had to do with timing. That and a lot of lying and telling people what they wanted to hear. Too bad things are still going the same way as they always do.

All his promises of helping this country still aren't happening. Infrastructure spending, not happening. Healthcare like he promised, nope. The budget he just proposed cuts everything but raises Homeland Security and Military. Just what we need a police state here at home and more military action aboad.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The left seems to embrace ISIS and Trump wants no part of it. I guess I'll stick with Trump. Phuc Hillary and all of her sh--b-g criminal friends.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

It remains lost on you that the impeachment talks have nothing to do with installing Hillary Clinton as the President.

No its because the Dems lost to a guy who has never been a Politician and he constantly rubs it in there faces hahahahah.

So what?? Trump isn't the only guy to become president who didn't have any political experience. There are a handful of presidents who never held office or any elected position before becoming president

Like who?
Don't even say any of the General's either.

edit on 24-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It will not change the government... it will only change the name they complain about.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

In America you are Innocent until PROVEN GUILTY.

***Unless your name is Hillary Clinton

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
All this political bickering, shows what a sad state of affairs this country is truly in. It's really quite amazing how conservatives don't like Trump being attacked for the self-inflicted mess he alone created. If this was a democrat in office, conservatives would be calling for his head on a platter! To say they wouldn't is just plain hypocrisy.

I would love to see the day where blind party loyalty is thrown in the trash and Presidents and representatives are judged by their moral character and the issues that will benefit the majority of hard working Americans. Why can't people just say, I like some of the issues Trump wants to address, but lets be honest, the guys an idiot, not too smart, has had questionable business practices, lawsuits up the wazoo, puts his foot in his mouth almost on a daily basis, creates attention to himself and than complains about it, contradicts what he's promised on the campaign trail, not to even mention his numerous character flaws which are just too many to mention.

Let's face it, you have to be in denial and blind not to see the overwhelming negatives of this guy. I just don't get how anyone can defend this guy! If he gets impeached, it was his own doing. Honestly, I don't think Trump realized the enormity and demands of the job. (Something in which he has stupidly stated).

I think the majority of us, if we were millionaires or billionaires, the last thing we would want is the enormous stress and attention of being the President of the United States! People who want this job are in it for the power and want their names in a historical record. You have to be gullible to think that these rich 10 percenters have any concerns for hard working Americans. Talk is cheap, and it's been shown time and time again the people are always left holding the bag.

I would rather vote for a guy living in small house just making ends meet, but is intelligent and knows what they're talking about. Money corrupts.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
UMMM every one talking no one saying a thing you all must be in politics .
To impeach someone you must first have a crime they committed and i dont belive hearsay is alowed in any court room .

Ps they did NOT impeach Clinton heck they did NOT even start the prosse
they only every started the prosses once in history and trump would have to be much much much worse then any thing i have ever seen posted yet for that to happen .
like hate him it is him 4 years ( i betting he gets 8 .
ps I will wate honestly his polices maybe save the country or finish it off .
my guess is the country will just keep limping along untill it finly crumbles and what trump does do or doesnt do will have little effect .

Ps if Hillary had won its would be her titanic

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

edit on 31347America/ChicagoWed, 24 May 2017 19:34:16 -050031pm31143America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Wrong post, sorry...trying to do too many things at once!! Mea culpa!!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Nobody in the conspiracy threads believes the Warren Commission on JFK, the 9/11 commission but they cannot wait for the fake news commission to brand Trump with a Russian stamp?

This is hysterical nonsense with a heavy dose of idiocy. Trump will never get impeached unless the Dems somehow regain Congress before his eight years are up.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Some folks should take their own advice.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well don't worry . It's coming.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join