It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't wait for Trumps Impeachment Trial to Begin and here's Why:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Lol, the very fact that you and your disreputable ilk continuously make these posts to convince yourselves that the house isn't on fire, the titanic isn't sinking, merely highlights that its not liberals who are worried.

Laffo. I'm giddy with excitement over it. Every time I see another one of this echo chamber posts I get a big old grin and a warm fuzzy feeling.

www.paddypower.com...

PaddyPower has trump impeachment in 2017 at 3/1 odds. Unlike Republicans who make prognostications out of the posterior with no retributive recourse when they're wrong or flat out lie, the bookies are beholden to a serious financial hit if they've grossly undervalued the odds. They make it their business to be right more than they are wrong (else they wouldn't be in business).

Right now I feel like a betting man.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Oh I know. I'm familiar with his... I can't even call them propaganda threads... They are just so... bad... and ill informed... Well in any case I'm familiar with whatever these threads of his are.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh I know. I'm familiar with his... I can't even call them propaganda threads... They are just so... bad... and ill informed... Well in any case I'm familiar with whatever these threads of his are.

i know.
im sure he wont answer my question.

i wouldnt care about the statement except his innocent until proven guilty thing

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

a reply to: Stevemagegod

It remains lost on you that the impeachment talks have nothing to do with installing Hillary Clinton as the President.

No its because the Dems lost to a guy who has never been a Politician and he constantly rubs it in there faces hahahahah.

So what?? Trump isn't the only guy to become president who didn't have any political experience. There are a handful of presidents who never held office or any elected position before becoming President.

Nobody thinks that is amazing other than you.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Nah. I'd expect a belittling and childish partisan attack against you instead. Either that or a deflection.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
steve where are you buddy?

im still waiting for you to answer my question...

appreciate it

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Nah. I'd expect a belittling and childish partisan attack against you instead. Either that or a deflection.

ive been getting those attacks more and more lately.
i must have pushed some buttons cause my family is being brought into it now...

awesome

can you check your messages please?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
A history lesson please. I know Bill Clinton was impeached. But who were the witnesses and what got it started?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yeah. It is beyond hilarious that he brings up innocent until proven guilty then declares someone guilty without that person having been proven guilty in a court of law.

If you read the FBI report or the emails, any remotely intelligent person would find her guilty. Smashing subpoenaed evidence with hammers? Wiping servers? Fixing congressional inquiry questioning? She should be locked up for the rest of her life for destroying evidence alone. I've not heard one reasonable person ever question her guilt lol.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
trump is innocents because of the dead horse called hillary!!! got it!!!
kind of sounds like a bunch of kids when one gets into trouble...
at it's best, this line of reasoning is comparable to saying that since some bank robbers occasionally get off because they are never found or because of some technicalities, all the bank robbers should be let off!

at it's worse, you are proving just how effective the russian manipulation may have been since if asked just what crimes hillary did, you would probably present a long list of things many of which hold no water if one were to actually do a little research outside of the fox news/alex jones and similar fake news outlets..

and of course, the fact that there might actually be a security risk if there actually was collusion involved in all this is flying above some people's heads... american first.... only as long as it doesn't hamper our own political stance...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

If you read the FBI report or the emails, any remotely intelligent person would find her guilty. Smashing subpoenaed evidence with hammers? Wiping servers? Fixing congressional inquiry questioning? She should be locked up for the rest of her life for destroying evidence alone. I've not heard one reasonable person ever question her guilt lol.

fantastic.
i really dont give a # about hillary and her guilt or innocence.

buuuuuut like steve said, innocent until proven guilty in this country. like in a court of law.
so i ask for a 3rd time

which candidate are you talking about steve that has been proven guilty of multiple felonies?

it has not happened. thats my point.
let that # go to court. prove it. lock her up. whatever. i dont care

im just trying to make a point.

its funny to me that in the same thread he can rally behind trump cause in this country your guilt has to be proven....apparently only if it is trump.
other people get different rules it looked like

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I hope they get him good, he doesn't deserve to be so successful, rich, and have such a hot wife.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

PaddyPower has trump impeachment in 2017 at 3/1 odds. Unlike Republicans who make prognostications out of the posterior with no retributive recourse when they're wrong or flat out lie, the bookies are beholden to a serious financial hit if they've grossly undervalued the odds. They make it their business to be right more than they are wrong (else they wouldn't be in business).

PaddyPower was already Trumped late last year, having to pay out $4.5 mil after Trump already "upset the odds". Brilliant.

Paddy pays out $4.5m after Donald's election win.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

If you've seen the video clips lately I don't think he's 'having' his hot wife at all anymore.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Oh, my bad, they were wrong once, ergo they will be wrong for ever more.

Is that the best you can do?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Oh, my bad, they were wrong once, ergo they will be wrong for ever more.

Is that the best you can do?

I'm not the one taking a bookies' predictions as indicators of the future.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

PaddyPower was already Trumped late last year, having to pay out $4.5 mil after Trump already "upset the odds". Brilliant.

Paddy pays out $4.5m after Donald's election win.

For anyone with even the slightest knowledge of betting this is the house trying to recoup losses. 3 to 1? Haha indeed.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: Mandroid7

If you've seen the video clips lately I don't think he's 'having' his hot wife at all anymore.

In all fairness neither are you, and both ideas are as relevant to the story.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

its like they dont get pence was his insurance policy get rid of trump you get pence and in my opinion VP ryan who are admitdly much more political savy connected and likely to do far more damage then trump ,but all liberals can seem to hear is trump bad trump must go,they better be carefull what they wish for .

i dont honestly think he will be impeached,flynn may go down but not trump over this

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
ok steve.
guess youre gonna bail on that

figured

back to the regularly scheduled thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join