It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't wait for Trumps Impeachment Trial to Begin and here's Why:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
As we all know we have people like this guy Calling for Trumps Impeachment:

I say bring it on. And here's why:

In America you are Innocent until PROVEN GUILTY.
Impeachment doesn't mean Removal.
They will have to go and actually NAME witnesses/LEAKERS to come and testify under Oath.
They will have to Declassify "Evidence" that supposedly exists that people like Comey, Clapper, Learner, and Rogers supposedly "Couldn't talk about Publicly because its Classified". And reveal to the American people the treasonous things that Trump Supposedly did to deny Hillary the chance to become Queen.
Even if by some miracle the Swamp does remove Trump Pence will become President. And the GOP will still be in Control of all 3 Branches of Government. Hillary will never be President and the Democrats still will be the Obstructionists.
It will prove that the Russians were never a threat to our Democracy it will be the Media and DNC who actively plotted a Coup attempt to remove a President who was Legally Elected.
They will have to PROVE Trump Obstructed Justice.
It will prove both main stream parties Presidential candidates are guilty of FELONIES. But as of now we only have 1 mainstream candidate guilty of multiple Felonies. And just to remind everyone what those Felonies are lets Review why Hillary blames Comey before Russia. After all Comey took on the role of Judge, Jury, and Prosecutor all the same time.

F.B.I. Director James Comey Recommends No Charges for Hillary Clinton on Email

Of 30,000 emails Mrs. Clinton handed over to the State Department, 110 contained information that was classified at the time she sent or received them. Of those, Mr. Comey said, “a very small number” bore markings that identified them as classified. This finding is at odds with Mrs. Clinton’s repeated assertions that none of the emails were classified at the time she sent or received them. The F.B.I. did not disclose the topics of the classified emails, but a number of the 110 are believed to have involved drone strikes.

■ The F.B.I. discovered “several thousand” work-related emails that were not in the original trove of 30,000 turned over by Mrs. Clinton to the State Department. Three of those contained information that agencies have concluded was classified, though Mr. Comey said he did not believe Mrs. Clinton deliberately deleted or withheld them from investigators.

■ In saying that it was “possible” that hostile foreign governments had gained access to Mrs. Clinton’s personal account, Mr. Comey noted that she used her mobile device extensively while traveling outside the United States, including trips “in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.”

■ Mrs. Clinton used multiple private servers for her personal and government business, not just a single server at her home in New York that has been the focus of media reporting for more than a year. Her use of these servers — some of which were taken out of service and stored — made the F.B.I.’s job enormously complicated as it struggled to put together, in Mr. Comey’s words, a jigsaw puzzle with “millions of email fragments” in it.

edit on 24-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: youtube link

+14 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

It remains lost on you that the impeachment talks have nothing to do with installing Hillary Clinton as the President.

link   

It would be short and uneventful.

link   

I can't say with certainty that you assumptions would happen but it would be nice. Part of the problem is that Trump himself is a problem that many are willing to ignore as long as he is trowing in wrenches. I don't trust any of them. I can't wait to see the conclusion or to not exist to see the enslavement of humanity.

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Can we trade out todays Liberals for the Tea Party please?

I didn't like them either but man, they didn't cry as much, they definitely had a lot more respect to their fellow Americans as well, lot more class.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It will make entertaining reality tv viewing.

From the reality tv star in chief.
Everyone grab your popcorn more poltical bread and circuses coming our way

edit on 24-5-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It remains lost on you that the impeachment talks have nothing to do with installing Hillary Clinton as the President.

No its because the Dems lost to a guy who has never been a Politician and he constantly rubs it in there faces hahahahah.

+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Nope. That isn't it either. You should probably attempt to become better informed on the situation at hand. You are stuck in the past and the investigation has developed RAPIDLY these past few weeks.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

But as of now we only have 1 mainstream candidate guilty of multiple Felonies.

what mainstream candidate are you speaking of?
what felonies were they convicted of?

thanks

+5 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah. It is beyond hilarious that he brings up innocent until proven guilty then declares someone guilty without that person having been proven guilty in a court of law.
edit on 24-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Be careful what you wish for....

I wonder how Trumps feels about the trial. He did just lawyer up so it should be entertaining.

But I think Trump will bail before he is impeached, just like Nixon.
edit on 24-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The globalists control their groomed Heads of State 24/7.

So it really does not matter who the next President is because people like Soros pull the strings. Follow the money. Money always wags the dog and tells it how loud to bark at foreigners and locals.

link   
It'll never happen while there are Rep majorities in both houses though.

I mean, I know last week was so utterly out there in terms of sheer insanity from Trump, and there seems to be more than enough fire and smoke and weirdness for there to be a serious investigation. But it will never happen with the Rep majorities.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I wonder how Trumps feels about the trial. He did just lawyer up so it should be entertaining.

Thats what they said during the Primaries. And yet hes our President.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

thanks

Why dont you ask why Hillary blames Comey?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I was wondering about this if he resigns or fights it.

Having to give up the presidency would be a big blow to his yuge ego thats all about winning.

Losing the office of president how would he recover from that loss.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah. It is beyond hilarious that he brings up innocent until proven guilty then declares someone guilty without that person having been proven guilty in a court of law.

all his posts are beyond hilarious. dude is a tool
posts the same crap all the time and speaks of it like he knows the score and he clearly does not

trump hugger to the max

so steve, what candidate are you talking about and what felonies were they convicted of in this country of innocent until proven guilty?

2nd time asking

link   
a reply to: Tristran

One wonders when you guys are going to bother to play "follow the money" that originates from the Koch brothers. Why is Soros always the goto rich guy bad guy? The asshole rich people in the movie Trading Places are based off of the Koch Brothers. They've been screwing over American politics for decades now with their lobbying money.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Thats what they said during the Primaries. And yet hes our President.

To quote the Right wing when Obama was elected......"He's not my president"
edit on 24-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

thanks

Why dont you ask why Hillary blames Comey?

cause im asking you.
you made the claim so back it up

you said innocent till proven guilty in this country and in the same post claimed one of the candidates are guilty of multiple felonies.

prove it please

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join