It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Auras?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I was in a psychic development class recently and I was told by my Aura is "very powerful" by everyone. So much so, that the teacher, who is very receptive, while holding my hand said she felt as I was electrocuting her.

Strangely, I was once told by a freemason(who was a healer) the moment we shook hands, that it was as he touched a live wire of electricity.

When she the teacher saw my aura she saw a lot violet, blue and indigo, especially around my third eye chakra. My mother, who cans see auras, has also told me that my aura has a blinding brilliance.

What does this all mean?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well it would show that you have a large amount of chakra/chi/psy what ever you want to call it.
I have had the similar experencies as you, although on one occasion my friends mum who is a channler etc by trade was scared of me saying i had a evil presence which kinda freak me out.
Just be glad that your third eye is opening.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Usually your aura intenstfies when you raise your frequency/spiritual/psychic growth. Higher frequency= higher vibrations=higher level of electro magnetic energy= more "light"=bigger aura.
Usually I can tell when someone has been going through a big change in life, in a progressive growth way, because their aura will be bigger and more golden.

This can change on days when you feel drained as on days when you are particularly energetic or enthralled in something. Mood of course affects auras a lot.

link about auras

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Funny that, I am not sensitive or receptive at all. I get nothing in meditation, in dreams and in visualizations and cannot sense anyones aura. It could be my third eye is opening, I do get a tingly sensation there. What happens, when it opens?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just remember when it comes to developing anything theres a lot of hills and valleys. Some days you will be very in tune to things, others not so much. Thats how I am at least.

If you keep looking and asking for more insight into these things, you will get it. Sounds like you are heading that way to me...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Funny that, I am not sensitive or receptive at all. I get nothing in meditation, in dreams and in visualizations and cannot sense anyones aura. It could be my third eye is opening, I do get a tingly sensation there. What happens, when it opens?

You may get some sinus pressure or jittery eyes time to time, pressure in your head, the usual. Nothing to worry about. Possibly an increase in precognitive dreams and hightened/ clearer visual imagination. I work on the 5th and 6th chakras together, but thats just me. I noticed an increase in seeing "sparks" of blue light and hearing electricity and stuff like that while in a more intense period of growth or concentration.

[edit on 092828p://555 by duh squared]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Is there anyway to find out one's own aura? Id be quite interested in seeing what colours I have, I always think im just that bit different from everyone else heh. Although i dont particularly want to goto any of those 'aura women' with their cameras, surely theres a home-made method of seeing it.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ask some one else....

Anyway, I have been getting headaaches lately, and more intense dreams. Though a third eye "opening" is just it taking it energy. Unless you mean "seeing" with it.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
Is there anyway to find out one's own aura? Id be quite interested in seeing what colours I have, I always think im just that bit different from everyone else heh. Although i dont particularly want to goto any of those 'aura women' with their cameras, surely theres a home-made method of seeing it.

One method that many folks report success is to sit in a darkened room (not blacked out) about 10 ft from a large mirror. Mirror has to be a good one...not the cheapo kmart things, ok? Focus your eyes on infinity, mid-body-height. In 10min or so you should start making out the fuzzy outline of a dynamic energy around your head and body.
As to the fake kirlian photo people...absoLUTEly stay away: most of the modern machines project artificial lightsources onto the film.
Im proud to say that my first published scientific article was when we mapped out the differences between waking/sleeping/REMing subjects in the sleeplab at a major university here in Ca. (1976!)...so I know a little about the subject

bubbabak

new topics

top topics

join