It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill a Jew - Go to Heaven

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Read the link Indigo. The insurgents aren't fighting just against
Americans, they are fighting against their own freely elected
government and their fellow civilians. That's not a freedom
fighter. That's an insurgent. They aren't fighting FOR freedom,
they are fighting against it. The idiots don't understand that
Americans will leave quicker if they'd knock off the murdering
of Iraqis and the blowing up of the Iraqi economic system.

Go read the link and see what Iraqis think of the insurgent
terrorists. They definately don't think the insurgents are
freedom fighters. It's strange that the radical left in the west
continues to project it's own beliefs onto the Iraqi people.
Projection - psychology 101 term - easily googled up.
Check it out.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
if i believed in heaven and that was all i had to do to get there i know what i would be getting ready to do.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
what the hell, thats BS! Kill a jew and go to heaven huh? I'm a jew..im not religous, so kill me and go to heaven huh?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't see any of the 'press conference' transcripts, do any of you? I think another member pointed this out already.

Deep

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Read the link Indigo. The insurgents aren't fighting just against
Americans, they are fighting against their own freely elected

Go read the link and see what Iraqis think of the insurgent
terrorists. They definately don't think the insurgents are
freedom fighters. It's strange that the radical left in the west
continues to project it's own beliefs onto the Iraqi people.
Projection - psychology 101 term - easily googled up.
Check it out.

I stopped reading at the point of "freely elected government" You want me to read propoganda from pro-war media of them saying "insurgents are bad" and expect me to buy it? Sorry, but god gave me a brain and I am going to use it.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
hear hear indigo. Remember people "deny ignorance"

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Regarding the initial post, it is undeniable that there are elements of hate prpoganda in Palestinian society today, directed at Jews. But it is also undeniable that the same elements are present in Israeli society directed against the Palestinians. Here's a site for ya: ***WARNING: EXTEMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES***. This feud has been fought for so long now, and so violently and vehemently, that it's unclear now as to how it all really started. Like some sick Monty Python sketch or Hatfields & McKoys feud where the soldiers forget why they were all fighting each other, but they just keep fighting because that's what they've always done. It will never end until one side or the other is completely wiped out. How sad.

And how unfortunate for the children growing up being hated and taught to hate, being feared and fearing. So now we have terrified, brain-washed, Israeli soldiers paranoid about children who carry guns and bombs. What the feck?! If I was Jesus or Muhammed, I'd be crying a river of tears at all the violence and hatred that is done in my name, and the children who are born into this sheetpile of a situation.

So who's at fault here. The Jews? The Palestinians? You could argue until you're blue in the face about historical issues, racial claims to territory, whatever. But the true culprits here are any and all who spread the hate; who assume they are right; who refuse to sit down at the negotiating table and work out a solution like plain old human beings. Hate breeds hate, violence breedes violence, and pride feeds them both, no matter which side of the fence you're on. Bring on armaggeddon, I say, and start everything over from scratch, coz we've sure made a royal mess of this existence.

Originally posted by FlyersFanThe insurgents aren't fighting just against Americans, they are fighting against their own freely elected

I hate to pull the Nazi card, but I wonder if Hitler said the same thing about French Resistance fighters who killed their own countrymen for being Nazi sympathizers. I'm not comparing Bush to Hitler (although it's tempting), I'm simply making a point that the labels we use to define a person or a movement are often dependent on which side we are viewing it from.

Yes, to many Iraqis, the insurgents are terrorists. And to many others, they are freedom fighters. Which side would I stand on if my country was invaded by others because my country's leader supports the "War on Terror". I couldn't say with accuracy until that day arrived. Some Iraqis see Bush as a liberator. Some see him as a tyrant. You can't please all the people all the time, and when you infringe on a nation's sovereignty, for whatever reason, you're going to get a lot of people doing terrible, violent things in the name of national pride. Who's to blame? I dunno, ask the chicken which came first; it or the egg.

Thank you. You've been a wonderful audience. I'm here all week.
PS: Second-hand soapbox for sale. Only used for one post. Going cheap.

Edit: link

[edit on 2005/2/5 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
god gave me a brain and I am going to use it.

Good to hear that you are going to start using it.
You can start by reading about how the 8 million Iraqis
went to vote and ignored the warnings to their lives by
their' freedom fighters'
And then move on to how
the Iraqis are sick of the insurgent idiots and how they
are killing the terrorist insurgents before the terrorists
can kill them.

Once that soaks into your brain, which you said you are
now going to use ... you might want to detox from the
anti-American-no-matter-what virus that has infected you.
It has a tendancy to cause it's victims to not be able to
see reality.

Good luck to you. I'm done with this subject and am
moving on... BYE

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
edited for remarks

[edit on 6-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
From Guillaume, op cit, page 369:

"The apostle said, "Kill any Jew who falls into your power." Thereupon Muhayyisa b. Masud leapt upon Ibn Sunayna, a Jewish merchant with whom they had social and business relations, and killed him. Huwayyisa was not a Muslim at the time though he was the elder brother. When Muhayyisa killed him Huwayyisa began to beat him, saying, 'You enemy of God, did you kill him when much of the fat on your belly comes from his wealth?' Muhayyisa answered, 'Had the one who ordered me to kill him ordered me to kill you I would have cut your head off.'"

Jews were expulsed from England under the reign of Edward I, circa 1290.

When a sickness spread in Paris in 1321, the Jews were accused of poisoning the waters and burned at the stake.

The Jews were expulsed from France around 1395.

In 1881, following the assassination of czar Alexander II, a number of pogroms against Jews rocked Russia for three years.

And didn't Christians call Jews "god-killers"?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Sounds kind of similar to "Kill a Pallestinian and Keep their Land".

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Kill a Jew and you get to go to Heaven.What is this some kind of promotion or sale?

Obviously,most of people who believes this,thinks that this is the one way and easiest way to go to Heaven.BS!!!You think this is a boarding pass straight to Heaven?

God is not stupid.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Kill anybody.
Go directly to hell.
Do not pass GO.
Do not collect $200.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The biggest issue is being lost in the cliches and rhetoric. Fact remains the Arab governments (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Palestinian Authority, Syria, Iran, to name a few) have engaged in inciting hate in all their media outlets. As an example, the saudi government recently held an article about how Jews use blood of Muslim children to make pasteries for the Jewish holiday, Purim.
The problem here is not that a minority of extremists are inciting hate, but a MAJORITY of extremists and GOVERNMENTS - Much like NAZI Germany. This generations 'ARIAN Race' is 'Islam' while this generations NAZI Germay are the PAN ARAB states.

A member provided a site with pictures depiting Israeli brutality and graphic pictures of Muslim killed by Jews. In war there is brutality. Generally you don't see graphic depictions of the Israeli victims because Israeliz have respect for the families of the dead. Palestinians do not - If they can benefit from graphic horrors of war then they will splatter it where ever they can. Not because they are the incapable underdog, because culturally, in their view, the value of human life is low - unless it is the lives of the leaders or their relatives. In addition, these sites are packed with misinformation and twisting of facts. Ahmed Yassin for example was a TERRORIST who sent out terrorists (not freedom fighters) to target civilians. That is the difference between Terrorists and Freedom Fighters. Freedom Fighters do not target civilians as policy - Therefore Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Al-Qaida and all the rest of that filth are nothing then decrepid Terrorists.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne Talk to a Puerto Rican about Mexicans, or talk to Mexicans about Dominicans. Talk to New Yorkers about Chicagoans. Do you see my point?

Not really, I severlely doubt whether it would be a state sponsored promotion of murder in those examples you give.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join