It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HI everyone RogueWaterC1 here and the rivers up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Haha I posted an introduction without a introduction.
Anyway hello everybody I'd like to start my introduction with saying how excited I am to become a part of the communication of things here on ATS. I have been reading forums threads and searching topics here for a little over 10 years and have found value Beyond measures when compared to any other source on the internet. So I'd like to thank all the members who came before me for creating such a intriguing environment on the internet also the mods for their insights as well as contributions to the structure of what ATS has become.
So now for a little aboutoo me! I am in my late twenties and have had many amazing careers and opportunities in my life. I've been a journeyman welder, an operations manager for a very large recreational company, and most recently a small business owner and operator. Most importantly I recently became a husband to a gorgeous successful intelligent wife! Who puts up with my stoic and sometimes hard headed self

I've been interested in conspiracies which I prefer to call lie detection mixed with searching for the truth and good old-fashioned imaginative entertainment for most of my adult life. With all this being said I'm excited to get the journey on ATS moving and to continue having a curious mind with stern but flexible beliefs.
I look forward to replying 2NE1s replies on this introduction thread if you have any questions about my username please ask it has meaning.
edit on 24-5-2017 by RogueWaterC1 because: Noobie mistake

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Did somebody forget to write their thread?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
..............................Hello?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWaterC1

Which river?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

The Ocoee, Chattahoochee, Nantahala, Chattooga, and Little River Canyon are some of my favorites. What about you?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Haha something like that!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It took a moment but I'm here.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Welcome!

ATS is definitely intriguing.

Have fun treading water, and sometimes swimming against the current. Good luck!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Haha nice use of lingo. I would assume sometimes you do have to Eddie out.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

Your username sounds like a disaster movie, or book title. So i will ask, what is the meaning of it?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Rogue traditionally refers 2A individual who is a menace to society, slightly chaotic, outside of the rules and boundaries of normal men. Linking Rogue with water I'm implying that the water is chaotic and outside the normal boundaries or flow. C1 is a term used to refer to a solo canoer. In my mind putting all of the above together I come out with navigating chaotic high water level solo. This could be used as an analogy for the currents of life but with the exception that very few people navigate those currents solo.
Thanks for asking

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I never thought about it being a great title for a suspenseful Disaster Movie, but it really would make a great title for that type of film.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

In othe words I like to run the s***

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

top topics

join