It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Made Multiple Requests Real News or Fake News

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
[. If you believe that there really are people loyal to the opposing political party positioned to undermine the sitting POTUS, right now, with powerful global ties, and those people are in fact controlling media outlets such as the Washington Post, then you have to acknowledge that they didn't get there by being stupid...nor was it an easy endeavor.

That's similar to the way I see it. Why would Coates open his gub now when arguably he should have already done so to somebody relevant in intelligence circles..it's bound to be classified no matter what.
All anybody is going to get is just little drip, drips. Trumps requests are not little drips though.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: jjkenobi
My opinion is this will end up the same place all the other anonymous zero proof anti Trump stories have went for the last 5 months - nowhere.

Well yeah if by "nowhere" you mean several rapidly escalating investigations that are starting to show signs of becoming criminal in nature.

What does 'starting to show signs they are becoming criminal" mean?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Butterfinger

All news comes from the msm..

Conspiracy/conservative sites don't have investigative journalists... lol

They all copy paste msm stories with their own personal spin..

All news comes from the msm.. all of it.

My point being the source of MSM, regardless of where it flows from them.

MSM sources are Anon, do you really trust someone that may not even exist except for a bias reporters fevered anti-trump fantasies?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Is this story real or fake?

The way I read it - and and considering just how badly MSM outlets like WAPO have gotten things wrong in the past - this sounds a lot like Trump asked them first if they had any evidence, and when they said no, he asked them to state as much publicly.

I don't see anything there suggesting that he asked anyone to LIE about it. For this to be true, there would have to be actual evidence - and we all know that, to date, there has been ZERO evidence of collusion.

Also - why are you people not going after Obama for the exact same thing (what he did in the Israeli elections)?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

My opinion is this will end up the same place all the other anonymous zero proof anti Trump stories have went for the last 5 months - nowhere.

Well yeah if by "nowhere" you mean several rapidly escalating investigations that are starting to show signs of becoming criminal in nature.

Just the way Lindsey Graham has been talking:
Graham believes Russia probe 'considered a criminal investigation'

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Just the way Lindsey Graham has been talking:
Graham believes Russia probe 'considered a criminal investigation'

It's an investigation. IF anything criminal is found then of course it will 'turn' criminal. Until that time, this is a special counsel investigation.

Rosenstein:

“My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted,” Rosenstein said in a DOJ press release. “I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.”

I'll note for the future though your willingness to look to Lyndsay Graham for signs.

edit on 24/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: dfnj2015

Making people question what they think or believe is how the tabloids news that are feeding on leaked news from unnamed sources keep the people hook and their ratings high.

Like I say if the news are just miss interpretations of facts to create outrageous news at the end if they are truly fake nobody will care.

That is my point and the fake news media feeders will sail free.

I am trying to understand what you are saying. If they have two or more sources saying Trump asked Coats and Rogers to "deny the existence of any evidence", is this a fact or an interpretation?

I'll try to make this as simple as possible.

Can you name the two sources?

If no, that lends to the story being not credible.

Can you verify the information that is being presented, ie with documents, audio/video tapes, eye witness accounts, admission by the affected party?

If not, the story is most likely deceptive in that there is not enough truth in it to be credible.

BTW, I have that song stuck in my head...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That's why I SPECIFICALLY said that it is starting to show signs that it is criminal now. I didn't say it was. Reading comprehension. Give it a shot. When I put words on paper I have a purpose for them.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Well have the two men come forth to deny the reports?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Good point, Hillary Clinton has never denied being a shape-shifting lizard alien. That claim has been made by dozens of anonymous sources.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
can someone explain why obama and clinton are being mentioned in this thread
also would like a source listing incidents that indicate Washington Post is not credible

please

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

If it makes you feel better, think of them as "whistleblowers".

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join