It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Dilemma - Kill or Convert?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hmmm ... A TV show dedicated to trying to decide if a
soverign nation of people should be slaughtered because
they are the 'wrong' religion, or should people bother to try
to convert them. Amazing.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Excerpt

Muslim Dilemma: Kill Jews or Convert Them?
19:15 Feb 03, '05 / 24 Shevat 5765
Israelnationalnews.com

Muslim clerics debate the relative benefits of killing Jews or converting them to Islam.

While the Palestinian Authority may come down clearly on the side of killing Jews for divine Islamic reward, other Muslims think converting Jews is even better. Although, they'll agree, killing Jews is still good.

Speaking on Saudi Arabia's Iqra TV last month, Sheikh 'Aed Al-Karni expounded:

"The Prophet Muhammad, as is said in the Hadith [post-Koranic instructions for behavior and belief - ed.], sent Ali to the Jews - to the Jews, the brothers of apes and pigs - to fight them. Ali, being so brave and daring, thought he was sent to behead them. The Prophet Muhammad told him that it was better to guide them to the righteous path than to kill them...."

[edit on 2/4/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So much for the tolerant religion of peace, huh?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind seeing Muslims convert to Christianity myself--but that's THEIR choice, not mine.

I say leave the Jews alone. Let 'em become Christians instead--if they'd like.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Just think of how many problems in the world would cease to be if no[/] religions existed.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
Just think of how many problems in the world would cease to be if no[/] religions existed.

The foundation for bringing this sick twisted little planet into this "modern" age was the 4000 year old 10 commandments. Without those words man would have blazed out long ago.

Back to biz......

Islam is now and has always been about killing JEWS. Applogist can claim otherwise but the proof is in the "toilet paper" called the Koran.......

Mohamed was a fake, false, whinny little con man, nothing else.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
No religions existed:
Hmm...
Do you know that the only thing that keeps me from killing people for the fun of it is that I have an overwhelming belief that Godn's not going to like it?
Tell it to every one of the natives that specifically racist, athestic men killed, as trophies, to put in museums.
Tell it to the Native Americans who scalped English Settlers, not for the sake of their religion, but as part of a French Trade agreement.
Tell it to the educated Laotians who were killed by invading Vietnamese.
Tell it to the Russians killed by stalin who were NOT religious.
Tell it to the children aborted in China.

Good lord, most of the evil men that had ever lived would have found something other than religion to fuel their wars.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Firstly, you really believe that before that particular set of rligous rules came along every one was running around like madmen? Absolute rot and you know it.

Originally posted by jlc163
No religions existed:
Hmm...
Do you know that the only thing that keeps me from killing people for the fun of it is that I have an overwhelming belief that Godn's not going to like it?

Then you are sick and should not be on the streets, you should not be in society.

Tell it to every one of the natives that specifically racist, athestic men killed, as trophies, to put in museums.

So you think that happend because they were all (are you sure they were) atheists? Haha.

Tell it to the Native Americans who scalped English Settlers, not for the sake of their religion, but as part of a French Trade agreement.

Actually it was the invaders that started the scalping, it was proof so they could collect bounties, the Indians responded by copying the ritual. I bet you think Indians were all riding around on horses before America was "discovered".

Good lord, most of the evil men that had ever lived would have found something other than religion to fuel their wars.

Yes wars have happend for many reasons, but historically religously rooted wars and conflict are the majority.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Yep. We'd have to come up with whole new reasons to kill eachother, and everyone would be going to Hell as well. What a wonderful world that would be

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Firstly, you really believe that before that particular set of rligous rules came along every one was running around like madmen? Absolute rot and you know it.
NEVER said that. Siad that it doesn't matter wheter or not there was a religion, because people kill with or without a religion or a moral code, or hell, any reason at all.

Originally posted by jlc163
No religions existed:
Hmm...

Then you are sick and should not be on the streets, you should not be in society.

It's called moral standard, I DO have one. It's called I don't think I could get away with it in this life or the next, so I behave. More of a I don't need to waste my time on things that just cause trouble. Not particularly sick in the head, just a bit diffrent. Perilously close to the insinuations Christinas give to those with "lesser moral values", enh?

So you think that happend because they were all (are you sure they were) atheists? Haha.
Never said that. You said that. I said look at those who didn't NEED the religion to kill the natives. Natives are killed with or without God over your head...so it's rather invalid to invoke the world would be better without God card. Majority of the natives killed were through accidents. The premeditated ones that you could prove whether or not they linked ot religous matters, well, more were killed for religion..which is not suprising because at that time, most people beleived in a God....The fact that most of the proveable ones were of a religous nature is SUPPORTIVE EVIDENCE OF A MAJORITY BELIEVINE IN GOD....What does it support, well, it supports that most people who said that they were religous, wern't lying, lol...

Actually it was the invaders that started the scalping, it was proof so they could collect bounties, the Indians responded by copying the ritual. I bet you think Indians were all riding around on horses before America was "discovered".
I did not state in this thread that Natives were the first to do such things...and I won't. Why would I put horses here before white man brought them in the 1500s? Especially since this information is VERY useful in ANti-Evolution debates?
How long was Edward Longshanks supposed to have kept Wallace's head up over the town? The indians who started scalping were really those who practiced coup (knocking the noggin with a stick) until the French set up the bounty.

Yes wars have happend for many reasons, but historically religously rooted wars and conflict are the majority.
That's because, historically, almost EVERY single culture worshiped something. The religion was an excuse. Those cultures that rejected God still went to war. Those who believe in no God are still voilent. And those who are militant in outlook still assume a lot of stuff.
No, seriously, take away a God, you still have carnage, and would have a lot of it, too.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What are you talking about? Muslims never have been really anti jew. Look at istanbul after it was captured by Fatih sultan mehmet. More than half of the population wasnt muslim but christian or jewish. I have readed a auto biography of a turk who lived in istanbul from the turn of the centruy till 1950. Jewish were really important traders.

DpS

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

I dont see how you justify that?? I think what they've been doing is similar to what the catholic inqusition of Spain. Based on history, spain was Muslim empire for 500 years, but during catholic inquisition, it was a massacre of muslim in Spain, the inqusition brought many muslim perish in Spain. So you are saying that " So much of a religion of Peace " how ignorant your are, during the crusades catholics pope done worst. Its not the religion is the people who intrepreted it wrong, and taken it into extreme. History do repeat it self sometime, but now its the opposite. And by the way, Hadith comes in many different version, it is fairly hard to find which is the most accurate one because people intrepret things differently, that's why historian stick into Koran. And you had this information from Israelli News?? some other biased stuff they had right there.

Reminds me Robin Hood the Prince of thieves

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DpS

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Its not the religion is the people who intrepreted it wrong, and taken it into extreme.

Which is why the Khoran states that all non-believers should be killed if they can't be converted.
Nice and clear that is!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Uh, wait, Ann Coulter already ordered Bush&Co to do this in the middle east, convert the people and kill the ones that won't. She has said this on national tv several times, mainly on Bush Tv.(fox, bush, same thing)

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You know you can't bring up the Inquisition and/or Crusades like it happened yesterday, then ignore the fact that Muslims today are the ones that are sending mentally handicapped people as suicide bombers. Seriously. The US isn't on a damn "crusade" to the Middle East. Bush could give a flyin' flip if the second coming of Mohammed was walking the streets of Baghdad - they just wanted Saddam out (for whatever the many different reasons you may believe are).

The bottom line is this: not all Muslims are violent, but some are. For every Christian you see that shot an abortionist you can find many, many more that killed for Islam. Maybe those acts are commited by extremists, but there's a lot of 'em, huh? Why coddle Islamic killers just because they're on the opposite side of the US/conservatives?

No, I don't think the world would be a better place without religion - I'm one of those crazy people that doesn't think the world would exist without it. And don't ask me for a #in' link.

top topics

join