It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a Montage of Democrats Confirming They Have ZERO Evidence Trump Colluded with Russia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 25-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The question isn't whether or not the Dems have any evidence against them, it's whether or not the FBI has evidence.

It would appear that they do, otherwise they wouldn't be continuing the investigation?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The only reason we had an antagonistic attitude with Russia is because of weak and ineffective leadership in America. The Russians could care less about our democratic process and their influence in our election didn't happen. It doesn't exist, and when the investigation is concluded it will show that. The false narrative was pushed through to the media by people that felt disenfranchised because they lost an election (Hillary and Obama) and were looking for a scapegoat to cover up the real story of Seth Rich being murdered for leaking information (indirectly through guccifer and others) to wikileaks. The ONLY reason collusion with Russia is being investigated at all, is because of frustrated and butthurt democratic liberals in our own government with a huge chip on their collective shoulders because the woman they worshiped to continue the destructive status quo isn't in the white house, and because they want to cover up the can of worms they opened by being careless with their technology. Please for god sake look at the evidence and the truth, and understand the collusion with Russia is a glorified witch hunt by the left. They are grasping at anything they can get a hold of to try to make our president look bad because they still can't believe or get behind what is best for the American people. Its disgusting to watch how disruptive it has been to our democratic process, and democrats should be ashamed of themselves.
a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: dragonridr

I wonder that everyday since investigations exist to collect evidence. If the evidence is already there, there would be no need for the investigation right?

You bring up another point how do you have an investigation without a crime. If I accuse someone of a crime say murder for example. I know what crime was committed. What I don't know is who did it. But in this we don't even have a crime they can't say so and so committed treason. Because let's face it that's the only crime it could be. So how do you collect evidence without a crime??

That's being overly simplistic and shows no understanding of how law enforcement works. Suspicion if a crime often warrants investigation. You quite often investigate to determine if a crime was committed, there doesnt have to be a cold dead body laying to necessitate and investigation.

Now there are situations where you're able to quickly determine what crime or if no crime was committed. This would not be one of those cases.

Whether they find enough evidence to charge anybody with is not the barometer of whether an investigation was warranted.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: eightfold
The question isn't whether or not the Dems have any evidence against them, it's whether or not the FBI has evidence.

It would appear that they do, otherwise they wouldn't be continuing the investigation?

It'd be like them investigating you or me for Russian ties. They would quickly find nothing and stop. These clowns in the Trump campaign were neck deep in Russian ties. So there's surely enough to warrant further investigation, at minimum.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
So there is no evidence whatsoever to corroborate these false claims made by the MSM.

Just because there's no evidence doesn't mean it isn't true.

Wrong. In an investigation evidence is REQUIRED in order to prove a claim.

But for argument's sake let's apply your logic on a broader scale.

Therefore you believe aliens, big foot, Nessie, hollow Earth, flat Earth, UFOs, round Earth, interdimensional beings, Niburu, the Nephilim, leprechauns, and Tupac are all real or is still alive.

Who needs proof of anything anyways?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You guys keep telling yourself whatever you need to in order to get through this. The FBI isn't investigating a lack of evidence. And, since almost no one knows what evidence the FBI does have, almost no one's in a position of knowledge to say anything about the investigation. One thing seems clear though. Trump and Russia will be linked for the remainder of Trump's administration, no matter how long, (or brief), that might be.

Worst. President. Ever.

WIZZEAK! And very fake news!
U guys are done for 20 years
edit on 26-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There is plenty to suggest that Russia did in some ways influence the electorate

Wanna elaborate on the what evidence suggests that the Russians influenced the election? Otherwise you're just hot air like the rest of these baseless claims.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

You could have a much bigger montage of all the Democrats and Republicans who have zero evidence that Hilary Clinton ordered the deaths of any journalists, or that she was in some way a trafficker of children to be used as sex slaves. Plenty on ATS seem to believe both though.

Why don't you just let the investigation run its course instead of trying to predict its outcome?

Is President Trump even under investigation? No, he isn't.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

You could have a much bigger montage of all the Democrats and Republicans who have zero evidence that Hilary Clinton ordered the deaths of any journalists, or that she was in some way a trafficker of children to be used as sex slaves. Plenty on ATS seem to believe both though.

Why don't you just let the investigation run its course instead of trying to predict its outcome?

Even the leftists are calling off the dogs at this point...

Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

Democratic Leaders Try to Slow Calls to Impeach Trump

At some point, liberals are just going to have to face the reality that President Trump beat Bill Clinton's wife simply because he was a much better candidate and she was lousy.

"The Russians" had nothing to do with it...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Thats because the Russians didnt hack anything. A phishing scheme was used to get podestas password, which he voluntarily gave to it . Seth Rich was the source for the DNC leaks and not Russia.

While Democrats claim they want to get to the bottom of it they sure do go out of their way to obstruct the investigations. As an example the DNC still refuses to turn over their "hacked" server for FBI forensic analysis...

I wonder why....

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is obstructing justice with her threats to the Chief of Capital Police regarding a laptop they seized as evidence in their criminal investigation into her IT staff. The "IT staff" has since fled to Pakistan and is under government protection there.

I think the final straw was assigning a special counsel. I dont think the Dems expected that and realized they could investigate anything related, like the Dems constant claims of Russia, and realized they were going to be exposed.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Excellent, excellent, excellent post!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You can lead a horse to water....

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If your house smells like # but you haven't located it yet, do you just say "well I haven't found the # yet, it must not exist!"?

That's working from the premise that your house does indeed smell like #. In this case, it'd be more correct for the neighbors to say they believe your house smells like # but they can't prove it.

If my house smelled like # and the source of the smell was nowhere to be found INSIDE my house I would be looking for some sort of outside source! Like maybe some sort of dead animal via the chimney?

Think outside the box (outside your house).

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

So why are Trump worshippers getting so hot under the collar then? Why don't they actually act like adults and wait for the investigation to run its course? I know that means being mature, but surely it won't last that long.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So why are Trump worshippers getting so hot under the collar then? Why don't they actually act like adults and wait for the investigation to run its course? I know that means being mature, but surely it won't last that long.

Interesting considering the left are the ones doing the 100 meter rush to judgement on Trump, constantly claiming collusion and talking about impeachment.

If you want Trump supporters to wait for the investigation to run its course then may I suggest someone tell Democrats to do the same. You know, when Democrats arent on tv saying they have seen no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia that is.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Interesting considering the left are the ones doing the 100 meter rush to judgement on Trump, constantly claiming collusion and talking about impeachment.

If you want Trump supporters to wait for the investigation to run its course then may I suggest someone tell Democrats to do the same. You know, when Democrats arent on tv saying they have seen no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia that is.

Actually, if you watch the compilation in the OP most are suggesting they have yet to see any evidence - and why would they? The whole point of collusion is not to do it openly in front of the people you don't want to know about it.

The gist of this whole OP is a little bit dubious really, but I know it was borne out of desperation. I'm not going to tell anyone to do anything, but here's something to chew on - Trump talked about a special prosecutor to 'go after' Hilary Clinton, the most rabid Trump supporters on ATS were convinced she would be in jail or lynched very quickly...... yeah, that happened, didn't it.

Just let the investigation happen, if there's no collusion and Flynn/Sessions were both either corrupt or incredibly stupid, then you will be happy. If there is evidence of collusion then I'm sure it will be seen by all Trump fans as not really any big deal, it's just business. You win either way.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

and given the amount of leaks, including FISA warrants and personal communications illegally obtained, if evidence existed it would have been leaked already.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

and given the amount of leaks, including FISA warrants and personal communications illegally obtained, if evidence existed it would have been leaked already.

Absolutely without a doubt.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So what are you worried about? It's nice when American politicians say there will be an investigation and one actually happens, isn't it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join