It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a Montage of Democrats Confirming They Have ZERO Evidence Trump Colluded with Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is something the Far left and the press are colluding on to disrupt our governments governance under the Republican president. It is mostly deception. It is treason in my mind against the government of our country since the statements are not founded or twisted to show something that are not true.

We need to do something about the present press fake news, I do not want to lose freedom of the press. I am almost thinking someone is setting this whole thing up so later they can squash social Media, MSM is in on it, they want to be a big part of the propaganda machine and will agree to stipulations as long as people are only allowed to view their content.

I think there is a big conspiracy here, one to gain power of what we are allowed to hear.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You could have a much bigger montage of all the Democrats and Republicans who have zero evidence that Hilary Clinton ordered the deaths of any journalists, or that she was in some way a trafficker of children to be used as sex slaves. Plenty on ATS seem to believe both though.

Why don't you just let the investigation run its course instead of trying to predict its outcome?

excellent deflection, but you seem to forget that the "hacked" emails showed that she destroyed evidence subpoenaed in the Benghazi investigations AND fixed the freaking Menendez questioning in the initial hearing. Seriously, if you ever want to win an argument, or even make a valid point, don't use HRC.

No, piss poor argument. Where did I mention any of those points in my post? Where exactly? You can read can't you, why don't you respond to that?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

You could have a much bigger montage of all the Democrats and Republicans who have zero evidence that Hilary Clinton ordered the deaths of any journalists, or that she was in some way a trafficker of children to be used as sex slaves. Plenty on ATS seem to believe both though.

Why don't you just let the investigation run its course instead of trying to predict its outcome?

It's been investigated for a year by 8 agencies and they found NOTHING...It's time to stop wasting taxpayer's money...

What's been investigated for a year exactly? Russia collusion in the election? Really? Seeing as the election didn't end until last November, how exactly does that work? The Flynn/Russian thing didn't come out until this year, the meetings Sessions initially said never happened but then admitted they did all came out this year - how would evidence of that have been available a year ago?

Are you a time lord in disguise?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It's been investigated for a year by 8 agencies and they found NOTHING...It's time to stop wasting taxpayer's money...

What's been investigated for a year exactly? Russia collusion in the election? Really? Seeing as the election didn't end until last November, how exactly does that work? The Flynn/Russian thing didn't come out until this year, the meetings Sessions initially said never happened but then admitted they did all came out this year - how would evidence of that have been available a year ago?

It has come out that the investigation has been going on for a year. The intelligence gathering by our spy agencies.... you know, where Trump said that he had his phones tapped, began over a year ago. Trump was campaigning at that time, so it is intertwined with the election.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It's funny how the mind works. Very precise statements that the investigation is ongoing, and that no specific evidence can be discussed publicly at the moment gets twisted between the ears into: "The evidence is that there is no collusion."

I missed the part that anyone said they can't speak about evidence they have. I did however see the statements saying they have no evidence. Yours seems to be the twist.

You could be correct but I did not get that from any statements yet. Why would they say no evidence rather than I cant comment on evidence......

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oops... Brennan intimated that the Russians have more damaging information on Clinton that they did not release... Gowdy found out the details in closed session yesterday...

BRENNAN: No. I said, if they had collected additional information, as I think was implied, that the – the effort to try to further hurt her if she became president – that information – any type of derogatory information about her could have been husbanded for post-election period.

GOWDY: All right. But do you know if negative information was husbanded, to use your word, and not disseminated?

BRENNAN: Again, I – I – I think that would be inappropriate to talk about in an – in an open session like this.

GOWDY: Is it inappropriate to both – I get not asking you about the nature of it. Is it inappropriate to answer yes or no, whether or not that information was husbanded but not disseminated?

BRENNAN: My – my request would be that we could talk about that in closed session.

GOWDY: OK. I’ll honor your request, and we’ll talk about that in a little bit.

Got a feeling democrats are going to rue the day they demanded a special counsel.
edit on 24/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

amazing how people can so easily cherry-pick what they want and make a montage to support their agenda with news clips, huh.

sad that people actually believe this, huh?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

amazing how people can so easily cherry-pick what they want and make a montage to support their agenda with news clips, huh.

sad that people actually believe this, huh?

So, it's easy ... post up some people detailing the evidence that does exist...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Trueman

If your house smells like # but you haven't located it yet, do you just say "well I haven't found the # yet, it must not exist!"?

Maybe the smell is what the previous owner left. Hollow walls.

So you would chalk a smell of # in your house up to the previous owner and do no investigation to confirm this or are you just being stupidly obtuse and carrying an analogy too far?

Nah..., I just can't waste a chance to trigger a libtard. ATS is like a video game and you're like those little things chasing the orange packman.
edit on 24-5-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
You mean.... Hillary may be even dirtier than we thought?

Wow. That is really dirty.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

If your house smells like # but you haven't located it yet, do you just say "well I haven't found the # yet, it must not exist!"?

Maybe the smell is what the previous owner left. Hollow walls.

So you would chalk a smell of # in your house up to the previous owner and do no investigation to confirm this or are you just being stupidly obtuse and carrying an analogy too far?

Nah..., I just can't waste a chance to trigger a libtard. ATS is like a video game and you're like those little things chasing the orange packman.

so ironic that it is actually the "libtards" that get the last laugh, except we dont find it too funny, more sad.

I hope you are having a great time and good laughs with your false hope of "triggering a libtard" in your new ATS game.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Meanwhike Obama, Hillary and Podesta have absolutely colluded with the Russians financially and colluded with Saudi Arabia, Mexico and other countries to influence the election.

In typical dem form they and their lapdog media accuse others of what they are actually guilty of.

edit on 24-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Meanwhike Obama, Hillary and Podesta have absolutely colluded with the Russians financially amd colluded with Saudi Arabia, Mexico and other countries to influence the election.

In typical dem form they and their lapdog media accuse others of what they are actually guilty of.

This tactic has been successful for these scumbags for years - it's wearing off fast though. Now whenever they accuse anyone of anything it's like they are confessing.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It has come out that the investigation has been going on for a year. The intelligence gathering by our spy agencies.... you know, where Trump said that he had his phones tapped, began over a year ago. Trump was campaigning at that time, so it is intertwined with the election.

I'd still maintain that the best time for an investigation is after the event - that way all that was going to happen would (you would think) have happened. Whatever started a year ago, was that all about Russian collusion, or is it only now being claimed as such? I personally don't think it matters, not sure why people are so keen to brush it under the carptet.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Lol, your video is a joke, and the fact that you parade it before us speaks volumes of your agenda (you're not trying to convince anyone, you're trying to trick people).

I can do non-nonsensical video links too, see: Here is absolute proof that Trump is a lizardman! www.youtube.com...

No disputing that, its on video, it must be true.

Keep going on and on about how you think this video or your opinion on the matter means anything other than mindless drivel to the fellow drones who espouse this junk.

This issue is getting more serious day by day. Heck, even bookies have insane odds on Trump not lasting 4 years (and these are guys who actually get financially punished for overestimating the odds of their predictions). You are wasting your breath and time spouting this non-sense and aside from the 30 or so cronies who regularly read this drivel, you are shouting into a hurricane.

While I won't say one way or another what I believe will come of this, at this point the situation has gotten so bizarrely serious that there are now 3 avenues for trump to be impeached. If you can't understand 3 is greater than 1, or you wish to stick your fingers in your ears and pretend that some sham propaganda video edited to sound ever so right is anything but a lame example of propaganda, then you are beyond help.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Yes, the source is Hannity, but guess what? He made a montage of democrats, and people within the intelligence agencies stating that none of them have found any evidence of collusion between President Trump, or any of his team of advisors.

Here is the Hannity link.

www.hannity.com...

This whole thing has been a farce from the beginning. To try to frame President Trump and his team, meanwhile we have "real collusion" occurring within the DNC and several left-wing news sources.

Not to mention that the whole claim from cyber security firm Crowdstrike is also a made up story, just like Crowdstrike made up a report claiming that the "same Russian hackers which hacked the DNC, had been able to destroy the majority of the Ukrainian artillery, yet this is all false. The CIA, the FBI, and the NSA are all making allegations that steem from another false report made by cyber security firm Crowdstrike.

So there is no evidence whatsoever to corroborate these false claims made by the MSM.

The most ironic part is that to this day the DNC labels the "leaks" as a "hack". Which would mean all the information contained in the wikileaks, and DNCleaks is real, and this is why the DNC and their media have been making false stories about President Trump and his campaign advisors.

It is time to make an investigation of the report that the CIA, the FBI, and the NSA used from Crowdstrike to claim there was/is collusion, and if
we find it that Crowdstrike made up this report, just like they did with the Ukraine report which they completely made up, these people at Crowdstrike should be held accountable and we should know if the DNC paid Crowdstriike to imnplant these false stories so people don't concentrate on the wikileaks and DNC leaks.

BTW, has anyone found that "Comey memo yet?... Or is the memo trapped in "never never land" alongside flying ships and little kids that never grow up and can fly?

As Jerome Corsi has said: "You cannot fight propaganda with facts."

The Leftist zombies are immune to facts. it helps that the MSM are bald-faced LIARS.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

It's really weird how the right bends over backwards to pretend like there is nothing to see here with the Trump admin and the investigations. Guilt or not is undetermined, but questions abound and these questions need answers.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Wayfarer

It's really weird how the right bends over backwards to pretend like there is nothing to see here with the Trump admin and the investigations. Guilt or not is undetermined, but questions abound and these questions need answers.

I think that's because we haven't been shown anything. No leaks no scandal no nothing could this be any more boring.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Or what is happening is exactly the same we saw mentioned in Wikileaks, the DNC leaks and the lawsuit against the DNC and Clinton which all show that the DNC, and Hillary Clinton were colluding with the MSM to make up stories, and not leaving any footprints to frame the Republican candidates and other candidates.

BTW, notice what a memo from the DNC states on page 22.

The DNC Memo presents, “a suggested strategy for positioning and public messaging around the 2016 Republican presidential field.” It states that, “Our goals in the coming months will be to frame the Republican field and the eventual nominee early and to provide a contrast between the GOP field and HRC.
” (emphasis added). The DNC Memo also advises that the DNC,(u)se specific hits to muddy the waters around ethics, transparency and campaign finance attacks on HRC.In order tomuddy the watersaround Clintons perceived vulnerabilities, the DNC Memo suggestsseveral different methodsof attack including: (a) (w)orking through the DNCtoutilize reporters and create stories in the mediawith no fingerprints”; (b) “prep(ping)reporters for interviews with GOP candidates and having off-the-record conversations with them; (c) making use of social media attacks; and (d) using the DNC toinsert our messaging into Republican-favorable press.

jampac.us...

There is plenty of evidence of collusion between the media monguls, reporters and the DNC.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

How much longer is it needed?.. We found that under the Obama administration, and before Trump became President of the U.S. that they were already snooping on President Trump, his family and associates of him for years. The whole claim that "the Russians hacked the DNC" started in 2015, and all that the three intelligence agencies could find were "assumptions of how they thought the Russians would act". There has been no evidence whatsoever proving any of these claims.

NSA Surveilled Trump And Associates With Project Dragnet

Trump Surveilled Before Nomination, Agencies with Info Blocked Nunes for Weeks

OBAMA Admin Committed Felonies by SPYING and UNMASKING TRUMPs Team For POLITICAL Purposes.

Former Trump Adviser: Obama Targeted Him As A "Dissident" Under FISA

The DNC, and their puppets are only dragging this farce hoping that by simply accusing President Trump and his associates, that they can negatively change the public perception about President Trump and his administration.

edit on 24-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join