It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a Montage of Democrats Confirming They Have ZERO Evidence Trump Colluded with Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If deleting evidence that is asked to be handed over for an investigation isn't obstruction of justice, what can be?

So when Comey and the FBI set the bar that Hillary had not obstructed justice with that, even when the person that deleted it was on Reddit the day before asking for help to alter or delete evidence at the request of a VIP, they damned any credibility to say

"Oh 7 months ago I feel Trump obstructed justice, and I didn't report this as I was legally obligated to because of whatever reason"

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It's funny how the mind works. Very precise statements that the investigation is ongoing, and that no specific evidence can be discussed publicly at the moment gets twisted between the ears into: "The evidence is that there is no collusion."

You got that backwards, no evidence means no crime...

...except in a State of Secrets, where hearsay is considered evidentiary, and libel and slander aren't crimes.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Le sigh... And here comes the "what about Hillary?" defense. BOOOOORING. Ignored.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If evidence had been discovered and declared then surely Trump would be facing charges now?

Makes sense to me that the evidence if there is any isn't out in the public yet. That's why they're conducting investigations isn't it? To discover if there is any evidence?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Le sigh... And here comes the "what about Hillary?" defense. BOOOOORING. Ignored.

Great, you add nothing to the conversation anyways, so you ignoring me will help facilitate a better discussion.

Thanks for the great post!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
In less than 48 hours, U.K. intelligence was able to determine that the deceased Manchester, England bomber had colluded with ISIS in Syria, in the recent past.

What does that tell you about the Trump-Russia collusion theory..
USA is totally inept?
Nothing happened?
Trump is smarter than everybody?
An intentional Witch Hunt?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I added a well thought out rebuttal to the ongoing situation involving the Trump admin and you threw a #ty "what about Hillary" deflection at me and NOW you are accusing me of adding nothing to the conversation because I called you out on it and refuse to address that tired and dead horse? Get over yourself and get a better argument.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

If your house smells like # but you haven't located it yet, do you just say "well I haven't found the # yet, it must not exist!"?

Maybe the smell is what the previous owner left. Hollow walls.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And the investigations into Benghazi took how long?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In less than 48 hours, U.K. intelligence was able to determine that the deceased Manchester, England bomber had colluded with ISIS in Syria, in the recent past.

This is because they had been monitoring his activities for quite some time. Merely surfing Islamist websites is not a crime, so the authorities had no case.

What does that tell you about the Trump-Russia collusion theory..

That the authorities have been monitoring the activities of Trump's associates for quite some time, and are building a case.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

If your house smells like # but you haven't located it yet, do you just say "well I haven't found the # yet, it must not exist!"?

Maybe the smell is what the previous owner left. Hollow walls.

So you would chalk a smell of # in your house up to the previous owner and do no investigation to confirm this or are you just being stupidly obtuse and carrying an analogy too far?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

The alleged crime is collusion with the Russian government. It is quickly morphing into one of obstruction of justice too.

Only in your own mind. Everyone else of importance has already stated officially that there is no collusion, and no evidence of any, period.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The alleged crime is collusion with the Russian government. It is quickly morphing into one of obstruction of justice too.

Only in your own mind. Everyone else of importance has already stated officially that there is no collusion, and no evidence of any, period.

Sorry. I'm not imaging that the investigation is still ongoing and escalating by the day.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Collusion can be a crime and campaigns can only operate with foreigners in certain ways. One of the ways in which it is suspected that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia is the acceptance of a reward in exchange for the advocacy of weakening sanctions. That would be illegal as it puts the interests of Russia over the interests of the US.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
And I notice you didn't say anything to Mzinga for bringing up Benghazi.

I guess you are ok with bringing up the past administration if you think it helps your narrative.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What are you the thread police now? Mzinga didn't address me. You did. Stop being bitter already and go get a better argument.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

You could have a much bigger montage of all the Democrats and Republicans who have zero evidence that Hilary Clinton ordered the deaths of any journalists, or that she was in some way a trafficker of children to be used as sex slaves. Plenty on ATS seem to believe both though.

Why don't you just let the investigation run its course instead of trying to predict its outcome?

excellent deflection, but you seem to forget that the "hacked" emails showed that she destroyed evidence subpoenaed in the Benghazi investigations AND fixed the freaking Menendez questioning in the initial hearing. Seriously, if you ever want to win an argument, or even make a valid point, don't use HRC.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

You could have a much bigger montage of all the Democrats and Republicans who have zero evidence that Hilary Clinton ordered the deaths of any journalists, or that she was in some way a trafficker of children to be used as sex slaves. Plenty on ATS seem to believe both though.

Why don't you just let the investigation run its course instead of trying to predict its outcome?

It's been investigated for a year by 8 agencies and they found NOTHING...It's time to stop wasting taxpayer's money...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
So there is no evidence whatsoever to corroborate these false claims made by the MSM.

Just because there's no evidence doesn't mean it isn't true. MSM sources may be insiders who have not been identified.
Nuts!!! That's like someone saying you robbed the bank down the street...You've been investigated by every law agency out there and what they found is there's no money missing from the bank...So now let's call in a special prosecutor...He'll find something to charge you with...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think I see where our country is headed now.

When I read here that being against the 'Washington Establishment' is considered treasonous, that is telling.

We have come a long way down since our founding fathers formed our country.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join