It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you stop terrorism?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: carewemust
Why do countries keep nibbling around the edges, with this terrorist "problem"?

You simply tell the terrorist world that if they attack, and are identified, their loved ones will be punished.

It's a no-brainer...IF they have "loved ones", of course.

So a terrorist have a 6 days old baby [ as was the case in Istanbul Reina Club ] ; you are telling me that you would punish that baby ?

Or say they have an elderly parents who are innocent ; you would harm these two innocent people ?

If an individual knows that a punishment to a loved-one will be dealt, but still carry out the attack.. Yes.. DOUBLE YES.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah but to extremists, they would just see the death of the loved ones as martyrdom and it defeats the purpose.

My God, eye-for-an-eye rhetoric is barbaric. We would be no better than those extremists.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You simply tell the terrorist world that if they attack, and are identified, their loved ones will be punished.

So a terrorist have a 6 days old baby [ as was the case in Istanbul Reina Club ] ; you are telling me that you would punish that baby ?

Or say they have an elderly parents who are innocent ; you would harm these two innocent people ?

If an individual knows that a punishment to a loved-one will be dealt, but still carry out the attack.. Yes.. DOUBLE YES.

Jeez that's going a little far. Killing them would be so wrong. I prefer the Ariel Sharon idea.................... Bulldoze down all their homes

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
To stop terrorism you simply need to stop the activities of those who need terrorism as an excuse to exist:
Intelligence services. They want to continue to exist because their blood-dripping hands simply cannot step down. They have to continue manipulating elections to prop up their puppets in the EU. To do so, they need emergency powers that they can only get under a clear and present threat. Therefore they manufacture terrorism using MKULTRA and other neurological manipulation tricks that cannot be detected with cameras that the Voyeur police and other creepy tech-savvy nerdy stooges think it's the way to stop terrorism. As a matter of fact these cameras are used by the Spooks to know precisely how and when to strike in a certain area using their MKULTRA patsies.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

What would the punishment for a 6 days old baby look like ?

Take away the nappies ?

Make the baby wear a suicide belt ?

Behead the baby ?

You want to hurt a 6 day old baby so you can " stop " terrorism ?

Excuse me but you must a bit mad .

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm all for freedom of religion but Islam has really tried my patience here.
About to suggest just outlawing the entire practice in the west. The moderate Muslims seem to either refuse or are incapable of reforming the radical elements within their religion.

When you read things like 2/3 of London Muslims wouldn't report a terrorist plot one has to wonder.
What other option is there?
Clearly outside intervention is required.
Do we give these Jihadists the war they so desperately crave?
Or do we just isolate them in their corner of the world and hope they somehow reform on their own?
I struggle to come up with any alternate solutions...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I'm all for freedom of religion but Islam has really tried my patience here.
About to suggest just outlawing the entire practice in the west. The moderate Muslims seem to either refuse or are incapable of reforming the radical elements within their religion.

When you read things like 2/3 of London Muslims wouldn't report a terrorist plot one has to wonder.
What other option is there?
Clearly outside intervention is required.
Do we give these Jihadists the war they so desperately crave?
Or do we just isolate them in their corner of the world and hope they somehow reform on their own?
I struggle to come up with any alternate solutions...

You bought a balloney ; Terror is engineered to mould your mind .

Free your mind and the rest will follow.

ISIS attacks Iraq.
ISIS attacks Afghanistan.
ISIS attacks Yemen. ISIS attacks Syria.
ISIS attacks Turkey. ISIS attacks Belgium.
ISIS attacks France. ISIS supposedly attacks Britain at a time when a Progressive Labour leader is about to be elected.
ISIS attacks the Philippines as their President criticizes the US and begins a closer relationship with Russia and China.
And now ISIS attacks Iran as the Israeli and US governments are whining for war with Iran.

The Saudi government is sued for their part in 9/11. Most of the alleged hijackers on 9/11 are Saudi.

All Israelis are evacuated from the World Trade Center before the 9/11 tragedy. Billions of dollars worth of US weapons disappear in Iraq.

Arms drops to "friendly Al Qaeda" continually end up in ISIS hands. US bombs anti-ISIS Syrian troops, again and again.

Israeli fighters bomb Syrian forces, again and again. ISIS is found using US weapons and weapons made in Israel.

Yet, not once has this supposed band of Islamic extremists EVER attacked Israel, or Saudi Arabia, or the United States.

Are you beginning to get the picture yet? If not, how much more must be revealed before you figure it out?

- Brian Friesen
edit on 8-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join