It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Director Brennan Slams The Door On Dems Russia Narrative

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Brennan's opinions are like butt holes everybody have one.

what a joke.

Who cares about Brennan, he's weak sauce now. The focus has shifted to Jared, who apparently is leaker no. 1, Flynn, Stone, Manafort and Carter Page.

This is going to be a long and through investigation.

newrepublic.com...
edit on 25-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The First Chief Directorate of the old KGB was tasked with "active measures" to influence events outside the USSR.

Its first department dealt with North America.

Only delusional people imagine that this is a new phenomenon.

The present Russian government hated Mrs.Clinton for their own reasons.

The events in the Ukraine are quite sufficient to explain this animosity.

Conflating Russian "active measures" with collusion is another delusion.

It is an unproven allegation.

The Russians hate Obama, McCain and Clinton.

Mrs.Clintons email issues came to light on Russia Today.

She was a "subject of interest" to the FSB because she is a corrupt warmongering bitch.

The Democrats fantasy failed and "collusion" is the straw they invented to avoid the truth that they cheated, lied and deceived and still lost the election.

Or perhaps you can point to real evidence of "collusion" that will pass the "beyond all reasonable doubt" standard?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Really? I been sick all week so I have not been looking at the news much.

Thanks for the info.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I have to agree, Trump been a businessman looking for opportunities to enhance his network will do business abroad, but I will never link Trump as a traitor, that is what he is not.

Opportunistic, yes, Traitor, no.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I will never link Trump as a traitor, that is what he is not.

Opportunistic, yes, Traitor, no.

Any convicted traitor will tell you that they are not a traitor, but an opportunist...and they are not wrong.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

Lots of strange, angry and unsubstantiated stuff in that post..

Nothing credible or accurate enough to warrant responding to.

It would be like explaining gravity to a gravity denier.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: Dfairlite
He did this in two parts. First he was questioned by Schiff (D):

In respect to a number of allegations made recently that the president or his aides may have sought to enlist the help of members the IC [intelligence community] or Director Comey himself to drop the Flynn investigation. Have any members of the IC shared with you their concerns that the president was attempting to enlist the help of people within the intelligence community to drop the Flynn investigation?

Brennan's reply: "No, Sir."

Schiff kept pushing but got nowhere.

So now Comey and Brennan are both under oath destroying the idea that trump was trying to obstruct justice. Smack-down number one.

No they are not! You are either deliberately attempting to propagate a false narrative or you truly are living in a bubble where common sense and truth are forbidden to enter.

Comey was ask if he felt like Trump had obstructed the investigation at a time when Trump had only ask him to let it go.

To be specific...Comey was asked if DOJ had ever shut down an FBI investigation for political purposes...and he said no.

Nothing about Trump attempting to obstruct justice.

Thank you for that clarification.

While I was primarily talking about the timing of the questions, you are precisely correct about the content.

I still bet he'd answer differently if ask today.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Trump WAS trying to quash the FBI investigation into Flynn and he admitted as much to both Lester Holt and the Russian dignitaries he invited into the Oval Office.

And.....we're still not sure about the collusion.

Two things here....Obstructing Justice is about the attempt.

All you need to prove is an attempt to obstruct justice...

If the perpetrator had to be successful in obstructing justice for there to be a charge, then no one would ever get charged because justice was successfully obstructed.

AND..you do not need to be guilty of the original charge to be found guilty of obstructing justice. Plenty of people get dragged into investigations that don't result in charges, but they get slapped for obstructing justice for covering stuff up.

Trump has gone out and hired an outside legal team to defend him for a reason..

Couldn't agree more!

I think someone's going down like a turd in a toilet. Along with his turdy cohorts.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
He did this in two parts. First he was questioned by Schiff (D):

In respect to a number of allegations made recently that the president or his aides may have sought to enlist the help of members the IC [intelligence community] or Director Comey himself to drop the Flynn investigation. Have any members of the IC shared with you their concerns that the president was attempting to enlist the help of people within the intelligence community to drop the Flynn investigation?

Brennan's reply: "No, Sir."

Schiff kept pushing but got nowhere.

So now Comey and Brennan are both under oath destroying the idea that trump was trying to obstruct justice. Smack-down number one.

No they are not! You are either deliberately attempting to propagate a false narrative or you truly are living in a bubble where common sense and truth are forbidden to enter.

Comey was ask if he felt like Trump had obstructed the investigation at a time when Trump had only ask him to let it go.

To be specific...Comey was asked if DOJ had ever shut down an FBI investigation for political purposes...and he said no.

Nothing about Trump attempting to obstruct justice.

Thank you for that clarification.

While I was primarily talking about the timing of the questions, you are precisely correct about the content.

I still bet he'd answer differently if ask today.

And then COmey would be nailed for lying if he changed his story

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join