It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Director Brennan Slams The Door On Dems Russia Narrative

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: Dfairlite

So apparently this was all his "assumption" and nothing else.

So the Dems think they are going to impeach on an assumption?

I have said this a long time now, if Trump had colluded with the Russians, NSA would had the goods already, and all would have been exposed a long time ago.

oh, us dems are just waiting before impeachment hearings start.....it's just a matter of time

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
It would be a farce due to the fact Hillary won the popular vote by a large margin and therefore the election was incredibly close... so close that Russian interference could have literally had an election deciding impact

Please, please, please study up on how the US elects its Presidents. HINT - it is NOT the popular vote so not sure why those of you still delusionally thinking she won keep falling back on that.

p.s. Being a resident (legal) who lives in flyover country, I assue you none of us want to live like the folks in Kalifornistan or NYC (I understand other parts of New York State are hospitable though)...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Informer1958

So apparently this was all his "assumption" and nothing else.

So the Dems think they are going to impeach on an assumption?

I have said this a long time now, if Trump had colluded with the Russians, NSA would had the goods already, and all would have been exposed a long time ago.

oh, us dems are just waiting before impeachment hearings start.....it's just a matter of time

Bookmarked. Hope you are still around here in 2020 as we head into the next election.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If what you say is true why are there still 4 investigations (about to be 5) ongoing into it? You must be the smartest smuggest person in the world. We should all bow to your superior logic.

Or maybe your just plain wrong, and none of the obfuscatory and slanted opinions you posted as 'evidence' are anything other than a freakish grasping at straws to try to convince yourself that all is well and the Titanic isn't sinking.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
exactly what is it that Russia is suppose to have done that influenced the election outcome?

The only thing that I`ve heard people mention is alleged hacking and publishing E-mails.

hacking and publishing e-mails can`t influence an election, the content of those e-mails could influence an election,but the hackers and publisher aren`t responsible for the contents of the e-mails.

I`m still surprised that people are more upset that the e-mails were made public than they are about the contents of the e-mails.

Apparently, the Dems position is that by exposing the truth, outside forces (Russians working for Trump?) unfairly influenced the election. Makes me chuckle every time.
Meanwhile, domestic forces (the MSM working for ???) were trotting out every 2 dollar ho to smear Trump and jumping for joy when the infamous "p*$$y Grab" tape popped up.
The difference between their "scandals" is the way the candidates handled them. Trump, for all his massively annoying ego and hubris stood up, took responsibility, and apologized. It may have come off to some as fake or half-assed, but he took responsibility.
Now Hillary, on the other hand, smirked, rolled her eyes, pointed fingers, feigned ignorance ("wiped with a cloth or something?"), and tap danced around every single question thrown at her. Not once did she take any real responsibility for her reckless (some would say criminal) behavior.
By that point I was already pretty sure Trump was the least dangerous choice, but old Hil's shenanigans totally convinced me that there was no way she belonged in the White House.
Thanks Russia!
edit on 5 24 2017 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
He did this in two parts. First he was questioned by Schiff (D):

If trump wasn't trying to quash the investigations into flynn and he wasn't colluding with the russians, what are they going to impeach him for?

The Globalist Leftists (Dems) want Trump out of the WH by "any means necessary" -- they're not going to let "facts" get in the way of the persecution of Trump.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
exiledonline.com...

Apparently the Americans are the only ones allowed to do it.

If anyone here is okay with that then you're a GD hypocrite.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
It would be a farce due to the fact Hillary won the popular vote by a large margin and therefore the election was incredibly close... so close that Russian interference could have literally had an election deciding impact

Riddle me this, why did Hillary go after the popular vote instead of the electoral vote? Is this all part of her elaborate plan to dissolve the constitution, or is she just really that stupid. Either way...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidparadoxHOW DOES IT MAKE IT A FARCE ONE CANDIDATE THOUGH SHE COULD SMUG HER WAY TO VICTORY AND IT COST HER THE ELECTION. she acted like she had it in the bag last three months before the election. she didn't think her attitude would so off put the people and so when they heard about this rich bss scandals they sat up and listened

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Not insanity, just political games.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I have no idea what broadcast the OP watched, but I saw Brennan say, with great clarity, that the Russians 'brazenly interfered' in the election, AND, definitely had contact with the Trump campaign.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

I have no idea what broadcast the OP watched, but I saw Brennan say, with great clarity, that the Russians 'brazenly interfered' in the election, AND, definitely had contact with the Trump campaign.

Please list the laws that were broken, so that I can forward them to my representatives in Washington, DC.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

BwaaaHaHaHa

But he never said HOW.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah....that's what's being investigated now... You realize that, right? And, since Brenna's retired, he's not going to know all of the info that the investigators, (the FBI), have. Does that make sense to you?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Again, the investigation is on-going. You do realize that in order to know what happened, questions need to be asked, witnesses need to be interviewed, documents need to reviewed, etc, etc, etc... At this time, the FBI has not shared whatever info they may have with me.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Again, the investigation is on-going. You do realize that in order to know what happened, questions need to be asked, witnesses need to be interviewed, documents need to reviewed, etc, etc, etc... At this time, the FBI has not shared whatever info they may have with me.

Then please list the suspected crimes that are being investigated.
I need to get this to my representatives in Washington, DC.

You see, they might not believe me if I just tell them to investigate something if there isn't even a crime suspected.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Seriously? What is Trump being investigated for? Jesus.... Hey, I'll tell you what buddy, you should probably just not worry about it. It doesn't seem paying attention is all that important to you anyway. Have a great day

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah....that's what's being investigated now... You realize that, right? And, since Brenna's retired, he's not going to know all of the info that the investigators, (the FBI), have. Does that make sense to you?

DaaaaHaHaHa

They forgot to show anything LAST year when it would have counted.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Seriously? What is Trump being investigated for? Jesus.... Hey, I'll tell you what buddy, you should probably just not worry about it. It doesn't seem paying attention is all that important to you anyway. Have a great day

I see.
You have no answer.

Who isn't paying attention?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join