It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine inspiration in dreams could be "fail save system"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was afraid that maybe #bigbrotheriswatchingyou could manipulate dream material by interfering with the brain waves of the sleeper.

But it could be that like some one said to me long time a go that there is a "fail save system" by God for preventing that some one destructs the whole Universe, for instance by creating a black hole singularity artificially sucking in the whole Universe at once

God if he chooses some one for divine inspiration in dreams, could also prevent that #bigbrotheriswatchingyou interferes with this divine inspiration, with a "fail save system".

However I used to get divine inspiration by dream theme anagrams (andy's anagram solver) www.ssynth.co.uk...

#bigbrotheriswatchingyou is always watching over my shoulders, some times they already answer in chats or newsgroups about things while I'm still typing them, or put text strings in chats that can only come from monitoring my personal email, there is a sick game in these people

So I know they see my anagrams in andy's anagram solver too, maybe God does not see that as a problem, maybe there are to many possibilities, however I single them out and write them down, but I know from a person from the Dutch government that works freelance for the secret services that I have a CCTV camera in my home, my living room, my bathroom etc, most likely done by upstairs neighbors (or service people that where at my upstairs neighbors)

So #bigbrotheriswatchingyou can watch what I'm writing anywhere in the house, and gets off on me walking around naked in the house and masturbating and stuff, I guess, maybe puts video of me on the dark net, sells it to the highest bidder, what do they do then with suspected terrorists families with little children?

signed THE LAMB of God
edit on 2017-5-23 by galien8 because: sign

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

You have cameras in your house? Why not remove them if you know they are there?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize

You have cameras in your house? Why not remove them if you know they are there?

they are of course very tiny and well hidden, could be anywhere, I guess best secret agents have installed them, they know their job

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Hey I am sorry to hear that.

Why do you think they are checking on you? Also sending their best agents to hide the cameras

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

gets off on me walking around naked in the house and masturbating and stuff

This thread just shot from about a 4 to an 8 out of 10. Good stuff.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Hey I am sorry to hear that.

Why do you think they are checking on you? Also sending their best agents to hide the cameras

random violence like the street gangs do in LA, to test their newest social engineering, manipulation and surveillance techniques, a random guinea pig (that fights back by the way), for training purposes

edit on 2017-5-24 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 2017-5-24 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Ok I thought they were watching you because perhaps you know something they want?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Yes. This is one of th3 b3st thread ive seen in months.

I feel theres alot galien did not tell us yet.
edit on 52017Wednesdayam531Wed, 24 May 2017 05:52:19 -0500America/Chicagov52 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Ok I thought they were watching you because perhaps you know something they want?

maybe

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Idreamofme

Yes. This is one of th3 b3st thread ive seen in months.

I feel theres alot galien did not tell us yet.

look in my profile, I told everything (counter is now on 56 manipulation since 2013)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join