It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When They Came For Beauregard I Did Nothing As I Was Not A Creole...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Now they are coming after YOU Texas. Antifa rally against "The Gross Slave Owner Sam Houston" on 10 June to pressure the city to remove the memorial
to General Sam Houston in the city that bears his name. Can General Washington, President Jefferson, Patrick Henry, and the rest of our founders, who were mostly Southern, be far behind? This is what you have sown. How long until they come after something that is important to YOU?

i.4cdn.org...

edit on 23-5-2017 by The3murph because: accuracy

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Is everything in Texas bigger except for your guts? Will you allow these unprincipled tyrants to trod upon the memory of one of your TEXAS heroes without a fight?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Wait, Antifa is against (orange) sweet potatoes now?!?

Fact: white fleshed sweet potatoes taste waaay better than orange (or even regular potatoes)!
edit on 23-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Wait, Antifa is against (orange) sweet potatoes now?!?

Fact: white fleshed sweet potatoes taste waaay better than orange (or even regular potatoes)!

They really only hate potatoes after they are peeled. You know.....when they are white.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Hmmm . . . do you really think Texas will remove a monument to its foremost general, 1st & 3rd President, Governor, and US Senator (This also leaves out that he was also a Governor of Tennessee)?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The3murph

I can tell how serious about it they are from the 19 likes they got lol.

They are likely to catch a real beat down in texas.

Remember the Alamo!!!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: The3murph

Remember the Alamo!!!

Well that is what he yelled, along with "Remember Goliad!" as he attacked Santa Anna's forces at San Jancinto. On a side note, there is a theory that he only allowed Santa Anna to live when he was found because Santa Anna was still wearing his Mason's ring.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Will they have o rename th city of Houston ?.... Or remove the movie saying from Apollo,thirteen..." Houston, we have a problem !"..... On a serious note , I hope Texas buries Antifa.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Don't mess with Texas. I foresee a lot of pansy liberals admitted to various hospitals suffering blunt force injuries to their head and face regions.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

I read somewhere texas has the # 1 deaths from kicking and punching.

Interesting fact.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Good luck with that...

hope they are better trained and organized than they have looked or this will end badly for them.

new topics

top topics

join