It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told Duterte he was doing an Amazing job On his murderous drug war.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
When he was running he told the Philippine people what he was going to do. This wasn't a secret he didn't hide his plans to kill drug dealers. This is apparently what the Phillipines people chose to solve their problems. Most western countries would not understand what Phillipine people have gone through.

This lends some truth to this "transcript".

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Dude I am with you brother. I am glad that thread got shut down.
I worry about our future.

Me too man, me too.......

My hope is that places like this can be a bastion of reason......hell when the media is all saying one thing, the papers are saying another....and no one knows what to believe, maybe those of us on multimedia who can come together despite our differences can be!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

When he was running he told the Philippine people what he was going to do. This wasn't a secret he didn't hide his plans to kill drug dealers. This is apparently what the Phillipines people chose to solve their problems. Most western countries would not understand what Phillipine people have gone through.

This lends some truth to this "transcript".

I don't agree with his methods and would love to see alternatives. But that being said the Phillipines had huge problems with drugs and drug dealers buying politicians. The coruption was unbelievable and the violence people had to put up with uninaginable. The Phillipines ha's to deal with drugs and even worse terrorism. To the Phillipine people he is solving a problem..and let's be honest his approach works as we can see in the results. He will make the Phillipines safe again and to people that have been living in fear that's going to be welcome.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

yeah, they were looking for a strongman.......

They were looking for anyone to do something........

They were looking for a solution to the problem, just make it stop........

Like Germany was looking for a solution to their problems when they elected Hitler......

Just because people are trying to fix things doesnt mean who they elect is right......

Come on man stop being so blind about it..........

Weve been looking for someone to fix our problems here, if we somehow elected someone at some point that just started killing people without trial, taking away weapons because they are dangerous, dictating what our rights are because we clearly cant decide for ourselves.....

Would that be right?

I know thats not what we THOUGHT we elected, and we deserve better but......by your standards, ## it, we shoudlnt be saved or helped cause thats what we THOUGHT we elected.........right?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

And I too commend him for upholding the laws of his country,it is no mystery of the sentence for drugs,I think it is a good deterent,some value money over life,and if thats the gamble you take ,you had a choice,something liberals don't understand,how it should be here

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
ISIS HAS JUST TAKEN CHRISTIAN HOSTAGES IN A CHURCH IN THE PHILIPPINES AND ARE DEMANDING AN END TO MARTIAL LAW

This is gonna be awesome. I don't know how to link but it's just headlined on the news now. Story coming after the break.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I have a problem executing people in the streets without due process......you cant call yourself a conservative and agree with what he does......nor should you find comfort in the fact that Trump does.....you know, unless youre just for totalitarian or authoritarian rule.......

Do you think that is what Trump was approving, or are you just assuming...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join