It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told Duterte he was doing an Amazing job On his murderous drug war.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

If the "transcript" is true (it probably is) then that means he really didn't understand what they have been doing. Shows that he is inexperienced and unfit.

Or respects the drive of the person without agreeing with his actions.. Didn't Duterte tell Obama to F off a couple of times...lol

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
He seems to admire people like Duterte and Erdogan.......

Either one of these shows the man shouldnt have been elected.......

You see that is your problem... Duterte WAS elected...lol Is actually liked by the population that elected him... It seems that you have little to fear if you do not sell drugs or are not corrupt like 99% of the country...

What I find interesting is many actually turned themselves in to avoid what they saw coming their way.

Right right..you don't have to fear anything if you do not sell drugs, are corrupt or a political opponent of the mental midget called Duterte.
Easy to support a totalitarian leader while you live in the comfort of the western world and enjoying all freedoms of democracy. I Bet you would be singing a different tune after 1 month in Philippines

Not to speak for Xtrozero, but I believe his point was that the people in HIS country like him.

I think he would agree with me (and apparently you) that I would never want someone like him.

So perhaps you have it wrong. Perhaps our privilege of living where we do is why we can condemn the people in his country that like him.

I can only imagine that if he is liked, they must have truly been living through hell before this.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
He seems to admire people like Duterte and Erdogan.......

Either one of these shows the man shouldnt have been elected.......

You see that is your problem... Duterte WAS elected...lol Is actually liked by the population that elected him... It seems that you have little to fear if you do not sell drugs or are not corrupt like 99% of the country...

What I find interesting is many actually turned themselves in to avoid what they saw coming their way.

Right right..you don't have to fear anything if you do not sell drugs, are corrupt or a political opponent of the mental midget called Duterte.
Easy to support a totalitarian leader while you live in the comfort of the western world and enjoying all freedoms of democracy. I Bet you would be singing a different tune after 1 month in Philippines

This is brilliant other than the fact people in the Philippines elected him and love the guy.
edit on 24-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Its only ridiculous because you read it here first.

If you heard presenters on the news suggesting it it wouldnt seem so ridiculous.

We may live in the greatest country on earth but that doesnt mean are country cant be even greater but to be greater mabey we should make sacirfices. And mabey those sacrifices begin with scrapping the old religion and misconception of what to many people think makes america america.

Hint: It aint no 18th century paperwork.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

What is he SUPPOSED to do with all those drug dealers? Reward them? Defend them in a court of law?

There DRUG dealers.

Whats wrong with praising duterte for dealing with them?!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Nothing's wrong with killing them without due process.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

due process? All that red tape? That just slows. everything. down?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

due process? All that red tape? That just slows. everything. down?

Sure. Are you aware that you have an avatar of an eagle with the USA flag in the background??

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Thats american due process not duterte's due process.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Thats american due process not duterte's due process.

*Ahem* We're talking about our POTUS praising Dutetre for his "war on drugs".

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Which hes allowed to do in are free country. Its a liberty we have here.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Sure he's free to say that in our free country. And we are free to criticize him. We are also free to say that he is incredibly retarded and unfit to be our president.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Even if he were retarted that wouldnt make him wrong.

Its an unpopular opinion but mabey its the correct opinion.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You see that is your problem... Duterte WAS elected...lol who is actually liked by the population that elected him.

See, thats your problem......many tyrants through out history were elected.....that doesnt make the things that they do right or any less egregious.........

It seems that you have little to fear if you do not sell drugs or are not corrupt like 99% of the country isn't..

The problem with tyranny is its the ones who are enacting the harsh penalties that get to decide what is a violation and worthy of the punishment......

I have a problem executing people in the streets without due process......you cant call yourself a conservative and agree with what he does......nor should you find comfort in the fact that Trump does.....you know, unless youre just for totalitarian or authoritarian rule.......

perhaps you should read up on history before trying to tell me what my "problems" are

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I suppose that means Trump will be going after the CIA for moving Afghanistan, poppy juice. Which might mean he has taken a step to far.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Sure he's free to say that in our free country. And we are free to criticize him. We are also free to say that he is incredibly retarded and unfit to be our president.

Hes a known troll, dont engage and dont feed.........its fine.........

hes just trying to derail and get a rise out of people.........when people point it out he stops responding and moves to another thread......the account is apparently an old puppet account........

As to the body of it all........

Yeah there president is free to do what he wants under their law.........however......

its really easy to say that everyone supports you , when they are afraid they are going to be shot down in the streets.........

edit on 5/24/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The scary part is some are actually serious.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The scary part is some are actually serious.

Thats no joke man.....some are....hell we had a thread today advocating the mass killing of terrorists families......that thread was horrible with the ideas coming out , rounding up whole groups of people and killing them for their religion....and not extremists.....

Im desturbed as of late as to the direction of thinking here on ATS by an increasing amount of members........

Maybe they have always felt this way and now they feel emboldened, I dunno....

But what I do know is that suspending rights of the people, advocating for whole sale slaughter of people in the streets without trial, and killing people for non violent crimes is not the answer.....

I also know that leadership that finds this acceptable is UNACCEPTABLE.......Trump is looking more and more dangerous and inept by the day......

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Dude I am with you brother. I am glad that thread got shut down.
I worry about our future.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
When he was running he told the Philippine people what he was going to do. This wasn't a secret he didn't hide his plans to kill drug dealers. This is apparently what the Phillipines people chose to solve their problems. Most western countries would not understand what Phillipine people have gone through.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join