It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told Duterte he was doing an Amazing job On his murderous drug war.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: PepeTalk
His people approve of the results he's getting. I doubt he really cares what you think. I would never want that here but the left should consider how bad things can when you allow criminals and drug dealers to run wild long enough. The normal people of the Philippines chose this.

But I dont approve of our POTUS thinking its ok and an amazing job. Thats 1 step away from trying it.

1) let's see some confirmation on this report

2) Presidents tell other Presidents theyre doing a good job every time they speak, like five times a conversation

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: Ohanka

Hopefully Duterte's executioners go after the paedophiles next.

WHY wouldn't they go after the paedophiles first?

Exactly, pretty sick isn't it? Higher up involvements in Philippine trafficking, drug wars bring in more cash, more.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

His people approve of the results he's getting. I doubt he really cares what you think. I would never want that here but the left should consider how bad things can when you allow criminals and drug dealers to run wild long enough. The normal people of the Philippines chose this.

But I dont approve of our POTUS thinking its ok and an amazing job. Thats 1 step away from trying it.

He can't even get funding for a wall to stop drugs or liberal cities to acknowledge ICE retainers. I think we're safe on extrajudicial killings, it's not like he's John Podesta.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The whole world is backwards.
(sigh.)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Nothing else has worked. Meth use has being skyrocketing with all the crime that comes with it. Another ten years, the whole country will look like Syria.

Anyone with a better plan should go put it to work. I haven't heard of anyone who is remotely afraid of the situation. People still post openly about weed on the Facebooks.

And mayors are not a threat to the President. But, some are known to control the local drug supply, that shouldn't be too hard to believe.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
He seems to admire people like Duterte and Erdogan.......

Its either 1 of two things......

1. He is absolutely CLUELESS on who these people are and how they are operating.....
2. He absolutely agrees with how they are doing things....

Either one of these is unacceptable......and shows he is either an ignorant buffoon, or like myself and others have stated since he started running, has all the hallmarks of a tyrant given the opportunity.....

Either one of these shows the man shouldnt have been elected.......

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I would never want that here but the left should consider how bad things can when you allow criminals and drug dealers to run wild long enough.

You mean like the criminals and drug dealers who have been running this country for decades?
Haha classic.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiggersTheMan

I would never want that here but the left should consider how bad things can when you allow criminals and drug dealers to run wild long enough.

You mean like the criminals and drug dealers who have been running this country for decades?
Haha classic.

Thought this was funny too, after all they are the ones making the most money out of all this.....its in no way different from the Mexican Cartels, or anywhere else, other than the fact they wear suits, make laws, and congregate in DC....

Its like the difference between The Mob, and gangbangers on the street.....

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Remember Ronnie and Nancy? Yeah.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

An Amazing job? The guy has been executing people who use or sell drugs on the street.

Trump said I know you have a drug problem , we have a drug problem and I think you are doing an amazing job at handling it??

Has the drug/corruption dropped almost to zero in the PI? lol

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You see that is your problem... Duterte WAS elected...lol who is actually liked by the population that elected him... It seems that you have little to fear if you do not sell drugs or are not corrupt like 99% of the country isn't..

What I find interesting is many actually turned themselves in to avoid what they saw coming their way.

edit on 24-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Um he was talking about Trump.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The USA seized $8.7 BILLION from drug raids last year. That would build "the wall" over a 2 year period of seizures.

Trump needs to think more like a politician sometimes!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can see it now:
"The Weed That Built the Wall"

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Um he was talking about Trump.

Yes I understand... Those other Presidents were elected by their people, so why is Trump unfit...lol

I'm not saying what they do is right by America views, but they are TCB as Elvis would say.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If the "transcript" is true (it probably is) then that means he really didn't understand what they have been doing. Shows that he is inexperienced and unfit.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: carewemust

I can see it now:
"The Weed That Built the Wall"

Now that I think about it, "Trump Wall" has a better ring to it. Like Trump Tower.

How much $$$ did we get from El Chapo? Or did Mexico seize all of his $200 Billion?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You see that is your problem... Duterte WAS elected...lol Is actually liked by the population that elected him... It seems that you have little to fear if you do not sell drugs or are not corrupt like 99% of the country...

What I find interesting is many actually turned themselves in to avoid what they saw coming their way.

Right right..you don't have to fear anything if you do not sell drugs, are corrupt or a political opponent of the mental midget called Duterte.
Easy to support a totalitarian leader while you live in the comfort of the western world and enjoying all freedoms of democracy. I Bet you would be singing a different tune after 1 month in Philippines

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Like it was stated earlier. The real issue that the president is combating is NOT the drugs.

It's the ruthless tactics that dealers employ to peddle their goods.

The murders, the assaults, the intimidation, the decay of a society under siege from massive criminal elements that have been allowed to gain far too much of a foothold.

He campaigned on exactly these policies he's employing now. The people of the Philippines WANT this.

Violent crime has plummeted. President Trump is right, he's doing a great job!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Easy to support a totalitarian leader while you live in the comfort of the western world and enjoying all freedoms of democracy. I Bet you would be singing a different tune after 1 month in Philippines

Well I'm married to a Filipino, I have two brother in laws that one was the top dog in the police force and the other is basically an admiral in their coast guard... I have close to 500 relatives there on my wife's side of the family and none have been effected by this... hmmm I wonder why? Oh I have a house there and have no issues with going there....

edit on 24-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join