It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did the forums suddenly become Idiocracy in 1938's Germany

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

The Nazis weren't being bombed by the Jews.

Taqiya is a thing.

The Islamic world is currently going through it's own dark ages, and should be segregated. It's really weird how the Polish don't have an issue with muslim's bombing their country.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
The views of quite a lot of ATS members towards Islam can basically be described as being akin to that of the views of the nazis and the Jews.

Please, show me where the Jews in Nazi Germany were blowing themselves up to kill German children and civilians per the commandments of their holy books and then we can entertain this staggeringly idiotic comparison.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The views of quite a lot of ATS members towards Islam can basically be described as being akin to that of the views of the nazis and the Jews.

Please, show me where the Jews in Nazi Germany were blowing themselves up to kill German children and civilians per the commandments of their holy books and then we can entertain this staggeringly idiotic comparison.

You see people the mods are just as bad.....

3 million Muslims in the UK.

less than 20 have actually committed terrorist acts, 2000 are under investigation and 130 are impression for terrorism related offences (figures as of 2016). Tiny minority, almost statistically irrelevant when you look at the bigger picture.

Yet on ATS there are post, thousands of posts calling for the killing of all Muslims, calling for the destruction of the Muslim faith. How many times have we read about just nuking them or people calling the faith evil. Think about that, apparently according to some on ATS Islam in the UK is a faith of evil because of such a small minority of that group.

It is disgusting what this site has turned into

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
well considering you are falling into the trap of mentioning the 'spooky' germans from w2. LMFAO.

do the research about w2 and what happened and what did not really happen.

the story of w2 is about as fishy as any modern myth as told to us by the media.

basically the scam is this.

a bunch of rich bastards wanted to get richer and take more control of the world, so they started fake wars, and then spread fake propagandist LIES after the war to justify their needs.

the descendants of those same bastards are still playing that game today.

so if something messed up happens, they spin it to take away more of our liberties, more of our gold, more of our resources, and more of our choices.

if you can objectively look at w2 and the 'famous' camps, you will see the story unravel before your objective eyes.

any leader in w2 who sent his people to war was a POS.
# war.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You see people the mods are just as bad.....

3 million Muslims in the UK.

less than 20 have actually committed terrorist acts, 2000 are under investigation and 130 are impression for terrorism related offences (figures as of 2016). Tiny minority, almost statistically irrelevant when you look at the bigger picture.

Yet on ATS there are post, thousands of posts calling for the killing of all Muslims, calling for the destruction of the Muslim faith. How many times have we read about just nuking them or people calling the faith evil. Think about that, apparently according to some on ATS Islam in the UK is a faith of evil because of such a small minority of that group.

It is disgusting what this site has turned into

And female genital mutilation? Child Brides? Homophobia? Half of all British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal. Do these factor into your obscurantist view of the Muslim faith?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ah, so you can't show me where the Jews did what these pieces of crap are doing? Gotcha. My prior comment stands unfaltering. The comparison is ridiculous and hyperbolic.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And female genital mutilation? Child Brides? Homophobia? Half of all British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal. Do these factor into your obscurantist view of the Muslim faith?

I am talking about Muslims in the UK, genital mutilation is illegal and quite rightly, end of.

As for homophobia being illegal, if you asked that question to Christians in the uk in the 1980's i am pretty sure the result may have been similar. Hell we only started homosexual civil partnerships in the last few years.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ah, so you can't show me where the Jews did what these pieces of crap are doing? Gotcha. My prior comment stands unfaltering. The comparison is ridiculous and hyperbolic.

look at what i said.

I said that Islam on ATS is discussed with the same hate that the Nazi's discussed the Jews.

Who done what is not important, i am not commenting on what the Jews or Muslims did or did not do only the sickening way they are talked about.

What you think its ok to say all Muslims should be deported or otherwise punished because of the actions of a few members of that community because that is what a lot of members on ATS want. Just like the Nazi's wanted to get rid of the Jews.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I am talking about Muslims in the UK, genital mutilation is illegal and quite rightly, end of.

As for homophobia being illegal, if you asked that question to Christians in the uk in the 1980's i am pretty sure the result may have been similar. Hell we only started homosexual civil partnerships in the last few years.

This isn't the 80's.

You oppose FGM. Do you oppose child brides? Do you oppose homophobia? Do you oppose Sharia law? Do you oppose the subjugation of women?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You know what i am done, done with idiots who dont understand Islam, who think they are the smartest guys in the room but are just like all right wing skin heads deep down.

When ATS stops its partnership with the alt-right someone let me know so we can start discussing the hidden truth again, because i hate being associated with these disgusting and ignorant views.

I know i am right, i know you lot are wrong, that is enough for me, i am not trying to convince anyone of anything.

I have no time for xenophobes any-more.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You know what i am done, done with idiots who dont understand Islam, who think they are the smartest guys in the room but are just like all right wing skin heads deep down.

When ATS stops its partnership with the alt-right someone let me know so we can start discussing the hidden truth again, because i hate being associated with these disgusting and ignorant views.

I know i am right, i know you lot are wrong, that is enough for me, i am not trying to convince anyone of anything.

I have no time for xenophobes any-more.

Obscurantism. Such an attitude is just as dangerous as unfettered xenophobia. Now you have to sweep uncomfortable facts under the carpet so as to maintain your illusions.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

What I am saying is that what you're calling hate is self defense for cause.

You know, following WWII, the Allies banned Japan from practicing Shinto because they correctly identified Shinto as the driving force behind Japanese aggression and willingness to carry out suicide attacks. I realize we're in an era of essentially forced political correctness, but sometimes our predecessors had good ideas which should at least be considered and discussed for today's problems.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Because there aren't Christians who think the same as Muslims about homosexuals

Catholic priests aren't paedophiles

Jews don't force circumcision on males

Islam is the only flawed religion right ?

How about this, we round up every single religious person and exterminate the lot of them so us Atheists/Agnostics can live peacefully on this planet without stupid cloud pixie worshippers trying to tell us how we should live ?

Does that sound fair ? It sounds fair to me if we're willing to take extreme measures to eradicated the problem of religion (no you can't just single out Islam, if we're punishing religion we punish them all)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Because there aren't Christians who think the same as Muslims about homosexuals

Catholic priests aren't paedophiles

Jews don't force circumcision on males

Islam is the only flawed religion right ?

How about this, we round up every single religious person and exterminate the lot of them so us Atheists/Agnostics can live peacefully on this planet without stupid cloud pixie worshippers trying to tell us how we should live ?

Does that sound fair ? It sounds fair to me if we're willing to take extreme measures to eradicated the problem of religion (no you can't just single out Islam, if we're punishing religion we punish them all)

No, Islam is the only religion apologists such as yourself refuse to criticize.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Really ? I think Islam is as stupid as any of other many religions we have on this planet, it's nothing but a mental crutch for the weak minded but I also believe people should be free to believe whatever the hell they want. The world would be a better without ANY religion, but it is what it is

And I'm also not ignorant enough to tarnish billions of people when a few thousand do bad.

I'm curious, if you think all Muslims are terrorists do you also think all French people wear berets, striped shirts and onions round their necks ? Because that's all you're doing, stereotyping an entire "tribe" because of the actions of a few
edit on 24/5/17 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

In fact, it is more stupid and more dangerous than all of the other religions. I'm sorry but not all religions are alike.

I don't think all Muslims are terrorists, but I do think a religion that touts itself as the final religion, promotes jihad, and promises paradise and a bevy of virgins for martyrs will naturally incentivize terrorism.

I would love to be proven wrong. Try criticizing Islam.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Nyiah
You missed the memo some time ago, OP. Welcome to Stormfront Lite, where if you ain't white & Christian, you're completely disposable.

And where single, white, Christian, males are the most discriminated segment of the population on the planet.

I assume you're being sarcastic, because I never figured you as one of the mentally deficient crybabies crying over SJW make-believe BS nobody else ever seems to experience to back up the claims of

edit on 5/24/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Sooo, having had a little thinky today and listening to the barrage of awe on the BBC, I have come to some personal conclusions.

Bare in mind that I live in the UK and I have two children myself.

So, whenever I see a terror attack one thing stands out above all else...emotion, it is everywhere, super charged, the people directly involved, the people who have an opinion and don't hold back on sharing it, the media...by goodness, it is constant incessant.

Too much emotion, not enough critical thinking, my 10 year old daughter's response to the whole thing "Well he didn't get many did he?!"

Yeah, am I breeding a psychopath, or is playing the numbers game somehow instrumental in getting this into perspective.

Believe when I say my daughter is the most over sensitive, cry at the drop of a hat scaredy cat that ever lived, bias acknowledged, she has been an absolute nightmare to raise, only the other week she went bananas over Tory plans to bring back fox hunting, so she is not without empathy.

It shows two things, firstly, that when emotion is taken out of the equation rational thought has a chance to prevail, secondly, whilst calmer heads prevail we ask more questions to better understand a position.

For example, why are some people hell bent on causing destruction to others?

Is Islam really to blame, or is it a symptom of how those who happen to be Muslim have been treated in the past?

If we ever expect to see this ISIS situation resolved, we are going to have to accept that an eye for an eye just isn't going to work, only through getting these people to the table and thrashing out just what the differences are that lead to their perspective and how we can find a way to agree to disagree will this ever be resolved.

Easier said than done yes, but it has to start with someone, it they are unable to meet halfway we need to, this begins by not threatening to kill them all, or ostracising their non radical counterparts.

Think Borg, think Ori...fictitious yes, but all had the same idea...follow us or die.

Though I think there are a few fundamental differences, extremists can blend in better being one, so tracking down all extremists really isn't possible, the only resolution is to find middle ground.

Why I am I banging on about this?

Because there are too many people, on here and other boards, hell even in the street, who are not getting the bigger picture.

Think IRA at some point they had a goal, yet the British government prevented them from reaching it, so they went around shooting and bombing what they could, I think the same is true of the radicals, I'm not saying it is right, it just is, many have have been displaced because of conflict started by western countries in the past...so they've acted with emotion at losing their homes potentially, but above all they are emotional.

If we cease to be emotional about this, we begin to see more clear, whilst they are still emotion laden due to radicalisation, we have an upper hand in being able to diffuse the situation.

We can't keep reacting by bombing them, we continue to do this it will never stop.

Let's be the change.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

FGM is nothing like circumcision of a male. How dare you compare the two. I am not circumcised but to compare it to FGM is sickening to my stomach.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

FGM is nothing like circumcision of a male. How dare you compare the two. I am not circumcised but to compare it to FGM is sickening to my stomach.

We're in a thread where a comparison has been made between the islamofascist terrorist cult and Jews killed and tortured during the Holocaust... this isn't a thread built on sensible or even sane comparisons.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join