It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did the forums suddenly become Idiocracy in 1938's Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Omg you created your own thread to pat yourself on the back for being morally superior.

I'll tell you why we're thinking the way we are.

Jihad Report
April, 2017

Attacks 165
Killed 1336
Injured 946
Suicide Blasts 30
Countries 25
List of Attacks

Jihad Report
May 13, 2017 -
May 19, 2017

Attacks 55
Killed 313
Injured 242
Suicide Blasts 12
Countries 15

Yeah, the jews were blowing up SO many people it was unreal, it was like the Jews couldn't help themselves right? You're WHOLE argument, and all your subsequent replies are based on, and rooted in false equivalency.

You don't have an argument at all. No one is calling for segregation, you just took it that way because you got 'offended'. Get over yourself.

Muslims are NOT speaking out in enough numbers against this for us to know their intent. We know they follow an inherently violent religion (to this date) so none of that "but 800 years ago" shiz you keep spouting.

This is a natural reaction to multi-culturism. Sometimes CULTURES like I said last time, and you read "RACES", DO NOT MIX. Get over it.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Which kind of people who work together though?

The ones who don't put away supplies against hard times, so they band together to take by force from those who have?

When you find yourself in an actual crisis, you will discover that most people help each other with amazing generosity. Hoarders and those who won’t cooperate usually get what they deserve.

edit on 23/5/17 by Astyanax because: my political opinions really don’t matter here.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Of course it is easier if trustworthy decent people can co-operate with each other but there are obviously many dangerous types going around at such a time,so it's best to have a gun for self protection. Why do most Americans have guns? because they may need them for self-defence even in Normal times when things are all shipshape an Bristol fashion- in case they are attacked by someone else.There will be roving bands of very nasty very desperate people when SHTF in any form. It's ridiculous to not have at least one gun even during normal times.

And you can really take your patronising tone and send it to go play in the traffic. You know Nothing about me,or what kind of life i had.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Its been like that for a while, its a bunch of insecure WASP, not even man or women enough to admit there full on bigots, hiding behind anonymity on the internet.

Its recycled propaganda, remember when the chinese where mongrels, the irish where drunk Catholic baby making machines, the polocks, the jews, the wops, latinos, blacks, gays, transgendered.

The same people who still to this day think theres a war on xmas, yea not the smartest of people.
edit on 23-5-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

One cannot go by the old definition of bigot anymore.These days bigots are apparently even people who just want their countries' borders secured,or who are concerned about terrorist attacks by evildoers hiding amongst the masses of refugees and migrants.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Raxoxane because: Grammar

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Btw WASP means white anglo saxon protestant,usually middle or upper class. I thought ATS' membership was mostly working class,with Many of them allergic to religion.You sure sound like a bigot wow

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'm seeing veteran posters come out with these fascist views, we're not talking 1 or 2 posts but whole threads dedicated to the revival of fascism and hatred directed to an entire religion and it's been brewing on here for a long long time

I've since read the thread in question. You could easily criticize it as as unethical, superstitious, and stupid, and convince them of their error. But at the same time, at least recognize the fascism and hatred in the religious actions of those they are reacting to, at least for the sake of consistency.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Why do most Americans have guns?

The reasons are historical and absurd. They shouldn’t.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
I honestly can't believe some of the comments I'm reading recently after this terror attack, it's really hard to tell if people are being serious or are just flat out trolling with some of the responses and suggestions being brought up about what to do about the problems in the world.

It's all just so surreal, I honestly feel like I'm in 1938's Germany warped with the Movie Idiocracy, so confusing

Also why the hell does movie & Movie come up as the wrong spelling on firefoxes spellchecker, did I enter some weird Mandela world where everything has become unhinged overnight ?

It started about the same time you showed up . oooooo jk.
Ats has always had it's fare share of trolls and overly emotional children posting about things they don't understand. Just do your best not to sink to that level. Research before you post /reply and don't worry 90% of people on this site are just like the rest of humanity. Nobodies with little to no empathy or power.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You know Nothing about me,or what kind of life i had.

Yet I am entirely sure that you have no practical experience whatsoever in the subject under discussion.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
The views of quite a lot of ATS members towards Islam can basically be described as being akin to that of the views of the nazis and the Jews.

ATS is basically full of xenobes these days, I suspect that many hold much darker views but don't express the, for fear of being banned and ridiculed.

But it's pretty bad right now to illustrate just how bad right now ther is a thread seriously discussing the pros and cons of just killing innocent Muslims.

Remember though ATS is not a conspiracy site anymore it is a forum for the alt-right movements

Jews were not blowing up Germans in suicide attacks.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I live in South Africa,the most dangerous country in the world outside of active warzones, i know what it's like to go for extended periods without municipal water and electricity because the country is starting to fall apart.I know what its like to live behind steel security doors and barred windows,i know what its like to live hand to mouth for extended periods of time due to plain old poverty. In my country because of my skin colour i have always a target on my back,as do all whites here.So we have to always be alert,and we have to have situational awareness at all times especially when venturing out anywhere.And i feel with a gun for protection and some food stocked up one will always be on a better footing than if you don't have it.

In the long run i know enormous stores of food may not be able to be transported if one has to leave your home quickly or in case a stronger group of people comes on the attack-that food storage tactic works best if you have a really isolated secret place tucked away somewhere to hide out when things get really untenable.

From all your experience,it seems strange to me that you seem anti-gun?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Does it have to be like for like ? You're saying it would be acceptable back then if a few extreme Jews had been doing what a few extreme Muslims do today ?

That is very good question. I don't think its right to judge an entire group of people because of what some of them do. Even if 90% of them are evil we should still make sure to separate that 10% of innocents before we act against them.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I live in South Africa,the most dangerous country in the world outside of active warzones

A white South African. Well, you have special problems; your forebears made the bed you lie in every night.

You, of all people, should know that guns, walls and window-bars are useless. Did they save white South Africa?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yeah I don't remember a lot of tears for the kids that died in this.
www.foxnews.com...
What I do remember is a lot of ats members saying they deserved it.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Keeping a few months supply of food once saved me from starving. I became homeless (long story) but because I had that dry food put away I was able to stay health long enough to get back on my feet. Keeping extra food around isn't just about an end of the world scenario it can also save you in the far more likely event that your own personal world comes to an end.
edit on 23-5-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

One cannot go by the old definition of bigot anymore.These days bigots are apparently even people who just want their countries' borders secured,or who are concerned about terrorist attacks by evildoers hiding amongst the masses of refugees and migrants.

It's all about context. It's understandable and even right to want your borders secured but if you hurt innocent people to do it than your not a good person.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Yes indeed my forebears made this bed which we trapped here have to sleep in.And hope like hell that we remain unslaughtered.But the fall of South Africa had nothing do with guns or the lack there of,that is as usual the fault of the politicians and leaders.

Its not a "Save WHITE South Africa" thing either,the country is supposed to function for the benefit of All its citizens.But the ANC could not run a bath,leave alone a country,so things are not looking good especially for white citizens.Because along with the ludicrous cost of living here,the horrific crime rates,the lack of service delivery and the general corruption and incompetence on all levels including the police service,which everyone has to cope with,whites are being murdered at an alarming rate.And we cannot be refugees,which country would offer asylum and help to white South Africans? None except maybe Russia.

So the bars and steel doors are to keep people safer than without,seems to work,and in a country this dangerous it is foolish to not own a gun.We have to live as well we can with the aftermath of what our ancestors did.We cannot leave,so we have to try and survive.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yes that is very true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join