It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did alex jones say obama was a reptilian?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

I cannot find the clip, but have a distinct memory of it and was surprised when Rogan didn't follow up on it more.

I also Tweeted Rogan asking him if AJ said it but Rogan hasn't responded (no surprise there).
edit on 23-5-2017 by TobyFlenderson because: Tweet addition

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Obama is a Liberalosauras

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Finally do you think O is a rep?

Obama, is an evil, misguided Globalist, but completely human.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Reality isn't what people think, that is for certain. They're annanuki, ie hybrids, and psycho's. So it doesn't matter if you see one shapeshift, the brain of these evil low lives is predator.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Even if he was, which he definitely is not. How can anyone believe anything Jones says? The man is a raving lunatic! Have you seen him tearing his shirts off and speaking in demonic voices? No wonder his wife got full custody. No sane judge would let this man have custody of impressionable children.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

He would know: Alex Jones is a Reptilian himself.... slimy belly-sliding alien under lord that he is....!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Even if he was, which he definitely is not. How can anyone believe anything Jones says? The man is a raving lunatic! Have you seen him tearing his shirts off and speaking in demonic voices? No wonder his wife got full custody. No sane judge would let this man have custody of impressionable children.

ha ha ha i totally agree he is a bit off his rocker.
the weird thing is i remember him saying it and so do other people, but can't find any source that supports the memory.

maybe the mandela effect is real?

who knows?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

i'm glad i'm not alone with this memory.

Not alone at all on this one!! Not a big fan of his, but you see things online, and I recall this being one that made me wonder about him, when I knew very little about the guy.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i'm still looking but am losing hope on finding it.

:-(

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join