It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - Time to Start Punishing Families of Attacking Terrorists.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Breakthestreak

ALL religions are intolerant. Some more than others. Does that fit your narrative? I guess not.

Of course it fits my narrative. ALL religions are intolerant.

Why does the left not understand this?????

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk
a reply to: carewemust

After the Muslims do we exterminate the retarded?

If so you are screwed.

That's funny, I didn't see mudpit as the forum...oh, it's not. Care to amend that statement?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
No, that's what Muslims do.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Breakthestreak

ALL religions are intolerant. Some more than others. Does that fit your narrative? I guess not.

Of course it fits my narrative. ALL religions are intolerant.

Why does the left not understand this?????

Talking about the crybaby SJWs? They don't represent the entire left. In fact I could be considered as "alt-left".

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

"Psychopaths tend not to worry about other people.

It's what makes them psychopaths."

I don't think they are actual psychopaths though. To us they feel like they don't care.

To them though, they think they are on a righteous religious mission, they think they are doing good.

Pretty F'n scary really.

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: added""

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Honest question for those that were against the Muslim "ban"

Are you still against it?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Anyone who will nail bomb little girls is a psychopath.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

This is a lesson. This is why Radical Islam thrives...because of the same attitude that lets people blantantly violate t&cs without issue.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Punish them? For what? What did the families do? I thought you had to be guilty before getting thrown into a camp/jail? Sounds rather like 1940's Occupied Europe, in places like Treblinka, or Buchenwald...

So punished for the crimes of the father? Or the son? This is just about as stupid as killing them.

If it possibly saves members of your family and many other families from being killed, or maimed... "The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few".

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

To be honest, with some more stringent vetting, I'm still for it.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

This is a lesson. This is why Radical Islam thrives...because of the same attitude that lets people blantantly violate t&cs without issue.

So why don't we send the Red Cross or other humanitarian organizations over to the terrorist training camps to teach their leaders a new way of life?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Thus spoke many a megalomaniac through out history.

Nice attempt at the guilt trip, though.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

So why don't we send the Red Cross or other humanitarian organizations over to the terrorist training camps to teach their leaders a new way of life?

Yeah let's just ha d the terrorists innocent hostages.....

Then we can kill the families of those terrorists after they behead to hostages we gave them.

Dude with ideas like this you should be in Trumps foreign policy advisory panel

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Probably won't make a huge difference in the grand scheme of things, but I think it would be a good first step and a good foundation to build upon.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

"Psychopaths tend not to worry about other people.

It's what makes them psychopaths."

I don't think they are actual psychopaths though. To us they feel like they don't care.

To them though, they think they are on a righteous religious mission, they think they are doing good.

Pretty F'n scary really.

Good analysis! If they just carried signs, screamed in frustration, and burned some storefronts, like liberal agitators do here in America, we wouldn't even need to have this thread.
edit on 5/23/2017 by carewemust because: ats having data-burps again.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Because the reality is they're mentally insane, but we can't say that because it calls all religious zealots into question including Jews, Christians, Catholics and we can't have that now can we.
edit on 23/5/17 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Wouldn't "Muslim ban" be for all Muslim countries, including Saudi Arabia which is guilty of 9/11?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Mandroid7

Anyone who will nail bomb little girls is a psychopath.

Def.."characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits."

I get your point, the behaviors match some characteristics of psychopathy, but this is different.

This is a direct influence from another source.

Someone has taken a simple minded, uneducated goat herder type person and has drilled this behavior into them as acceptable, using religion and have "brainwashed" them into the point of believing they will have a better life, go to mecca with virgin goats and velcro gloves etc, etc..

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
OK so I just re-read the OP's thread and am trying to get my head around this.

Let's just say one person in my family is part of the biker culture and actively involved in organized crime. Given the OP's rational, then I should be thrown in Jail and made to pay for their crimes just to 'teach them a lesson' ... sorry but doesn't fly at my end. I just got my masters and am working on a PHD, am law abiding citizen. The one person in my family who may be a criminal wouldn't even give two #s weather or not I was in jail paying for their crimes, and would be actually glad as they are no longer under the police radar.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So what you are saying is that we should kill his innocent relatives??

Do you not think that the murder of innocent Muslims might just piss them off more and them, you know, just make them want to kill us even more

Utterly stupid idea

WAR is HELL ........

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join