It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - Time to Start Punishing Families of Attacking Terrorists.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The point here is stopping terrorism. Killing innocent people isn't the right solution.

The USA kills innocent people all the time, in our efforts to goals and objectives against terrorists.

That's called collateral damage. And it still doesn't make it right. War is wrong. Period.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Didn't notice them to be honest.

Only Jimni, but he said on page one he didn't agree with Trump's plan.

Still...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How well is that deterrence angle working on the USA carebear?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Hazardous1408

There are posters that condemn op but support POTUS, that's strange to me.

Reminds me of the Pro-Life Christians who supported Obama. Didn't make sense to me.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The point here is stopping terrorism. Killing innocent people isn't the right solution.

The USA kills innocent people all the time, in our efforts to goals and objectives against terrorists.

Do you know what collateral damage is?

link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

How about this.

We (the whole world)deport all muslin people to saudi arabia.

Then we turn the entire middle east into a nuclear wasteland.

Problem solved.

No more trouble makers.

And as a bonus, we have a global penal colony to send all the worlds criminals to.

They can run the oil pipelines until the cancer rids us of them too.

Virtually free oil supply for the rest of the civilized world.

LOL

Damn, your hardcore, I was just going to suggest high altitude bombings with a stealth fighter.

Blame it in god and send a little perspective change. I can see em' now.

"Kill them evil infidels, praise aaalh......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

link   

Ouch.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I'm not saying we should kill the family members, that's insane. But we DO need to take a way more serious approach and stop being so PC for the sake of not offending anyone. Imo that's even more insane! How can other people's feelings be more important than the safety of your own home?

Nobody is disagreeing with taking more serious approach. And who is afraid of offending terrorists and their families?
But anyway the premise of OP is to threaten to kill terrorists' families or kill them if they commit acts of terrorism in order to stop terrorism. Is that the right approach?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

What are you referring to? No country in Europe has tried it yet. Due to their "open borders" policy, those nations face the greatest danger at this point in time.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Every single member of the "left" believe we should punish the descendants of those evil people who were involved in the slave trade hundreds of years ago.

Every single one of them are against the idea of putting the shoe on the other foot.

Both ideas are no good. But the left can't see that, they want to punish people for the sins of their fathers but not punish people for the sins of their children

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I'm not saying we should kill the family members, that's insane. But we DO need to take a way more serious approach and stop being so PC for the sake of not offending anyone. Imo that's even more insane! How can other people's feelings be more important than the safety of your own home?

Nobody is disagreeing with taking more serious approach. And who is afraid of offending terrorists and their families?
But anyway the premise of OP is to threaten to kill terrorists' families or kill them if they commit acts of terrorism in order to stop terrorism. Is that the right approach?

Re-read my OP again. Kill was 1 of 2 options. You just happened to latch on to the one that's most severe...maybe.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

No I don't agree with him at all, but I won't critisize him for his opinion either, none of us know how to solve this problem.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Every single member of the "left" believe we should punish the descendants of those evil people who were involved in the slave trade hundreds of years ago.

I do?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

But anyway the premise of OP is to threaten to kill terrorists' families or kill them if they commit acts of terrorism in order to stop terrorism. Is that the right approach?[/quote

What?!?!?!
Who is afraid of offending terrorists and their families?!!!?!

The ENTIRE left wing of the western world, that's who.

YOU personally openly speak ill of Christianity and Judaism and other creeds. How about openly stating that Islam is FAAAAR more intolerant and hateful than the kkk and nazism, which is the flat out truth, which by very definition is NOT offensive.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

No I don't agree with him at all, but I won't critisize him for his opinion either, none of us know how to solve this problem.

Yeah. He has the right to his retarded opinion. What's more scary is Trump actually believes the same thing.

(post by Mikehawk removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

ALL religions are intolerant. Some more than others. Does that fit your narrative? I guess not.

link   
I agree with the premise of the OP 100%

link   

Re-read my OP again. Kill was 1 of 2 options. You just happened to latch on to the one that's most severe...maybe.

Yeah killing is on par with jailing them.
SMFH

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Punish them? For what? What did the families do? I thought you had to be guilty before getting thrown into a camp/jail? Sounds rather like 1940's Occupied Europe, in places like Treblinka, or Buchenwald...

So punished for the crimes of the father? Or the son? This is just about as stupid as killing them.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join