It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Petition Demands a Special Prosecutor to Investigate the Murder of Seth Rich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Look what’s on the petition.whitehouse.gov website.

On July 10, 2016, Seth Rich was shot twice in the early morning as he walked back to his house in Washington D.C. Immediately after the crime, the death was called an armed robbery... but none of Seth Rich's belongings were taken from him.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the family, said that there was evidence Seth Rich had contacted WikiLeaks and that law enforcement were covering this up. MSM is not covering this murder, instead pushing it to the side, so it is now up to us.

The facts do not add up, law enforcement stopped covering the crime, and now it is time for us to fight for justice. Seth Rich deserves this.

I urge all of you on this website, regardless of your political affiliation, PLEASE do the United States a favor and sign this petition. Personally, I would take any opportunity that presents itself to put a corrupt politician in jail, regardless of who looks bad during the process.

In my opinion, there is enough smoke to warrant a larger and more thorough investigation. The "untouchables" seem to think otherwise.

We the People deserve to know the truth.

I'm still afraid that Bauman may have the family convinced that certain entities are exploiting Seth's murder for political reasons. While this could be true, real investigations don't simply look at one side of the story. The way he has been addressing the media is odd to me.

Currently the petition needs 99,517 signatures by June 18, 2017 to get a response from the White House within sixty days. The number will be greater at the time of me posting this. If you don’t want to use your real e-mail address, there are plenty of ways to create immediately disposable ones. I can help with that if needed.

So again, let’s try and force a formal response out of the White House. Drop your political weapons and understand that ALL corruption must be purged when the time comes. Share this far and wide and hope the MSM hasn't already brainwashed everyone you know.

Thanks

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I signed

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why?

His own family does not believe the conspiracy BS, and thinks this should be a murder investigation like any other.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Why?

His own family does not believe the conspiracy BS, and thinks this should be a murder investigation like any other.

Just because the family doesn't want to believe Seth was murdered for a political reason, doesn't mean investigators shouldn't look at that aspect.

The family should have zero say in who is investigated, what is investigation, nor how it is investigated. Be sensitive to them? Yes. But kowtow to their demands to not investigate this line of reasoning? No.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I signed

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
A special prosecutor on this case makes no sense.

A special prosecutor is warranted when the government has a vital issue against the prosecution such as the new Trump SP.

In this case, the Justice department is ready and willing to investigate this if evidence warrants it; they would have no reason not to unlike a Hillary presidency.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Why?

Just because the family doesn't want to believe Seth was murdered for a political reason, doesn't mean investigators shouldn't look at that aspect.

The family should have zero say in who is investigated, what is investigation, nor how it is investigated. Be sensitive to them? Yes. But kowtow to their demands to not investigate this line of reasoning? No.

It is not just the family, either. Seeing how they were the closest to the investigation, and new him better than most, I'll take their word for it, as well as the word of the actual cops and investigators in this case: a botched robbery.

www.washingtonpost.com... _story.html?utm_term=.72a35262df12

Since no one yet has produced any solid evidence warranting another investigation, it would be a waste of time. The only people interested in this are Trump supporters. Its a non issue for everyone else. A tragic one, if that.

Hell, there is already an ongoing investigation.

www.snopes.com...

new topics

top topics

join