It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Teases Big Announcement About ‘My Future at Fox’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: Tempter

I apologize if I've offended you and I'll try to tone it down a little but I gotta warn you, when it comes to Hannity and/or FOX News, I can't think of a single positive attribute to associate with their existence as a news source.

As far as I'm concerned, they're the main reason our country is in the state it's currently in.

Oh Yeah !!

Their viewership is low compared to the real damage from the Big3+1 networks.

Democrats in general did the most damage over time.

Misinformation & fear spread like wildfire when left unchecked and it's been my experience that most FOX News viewers seldom if ever, watch any other news sources.

FOX New's specialty was to emphasize our differences instead of our commonalities and to instill fear based on those differences.

Quite often and much like this current instance with the Seth Rich story, so long as it fit their goal & predetermined narrative, it wouldn't matter if the story was substantiated or not.

In a country comprised of immigrants and numerous variations of faith, that's a very dangerous road to go down.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

DNC leaks were an inside job.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Think new news network.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Sure.

Democrats *Love* to blame everybody else.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

I apologize if I've offended you and I'll try to tone it down a little but I gotta warn you, when it comes to Hannity and/or FOX News, I can't think of a single positive attribute to associate with their existence as a news source.

As far as I'm concerned, they're the main reason our country is in the state it's currently in.

And what "state" is that? Sum it up for me.

I'll sum it up like this;

For the first time in my 60+ yrs as a natural born citizen of the USA, I am embarrassed for my country.

For the first time in my voting adulthood, I am hoping that my President fails at his job and that's because I believe that in this special case, a successful presidency will do more harm to my country than a failed one.

Trump is IMO, the most ignorant POTUS in American history, he's in way over his head and I even beginning to think he suffers from mental illness.

That's the state we're in.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Is that picture supposed to prove something other than they both like coffee & doughnuts?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So you think purely on emotion.

Lol.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well Hannity will straighten you out in about an hour.

I know you will be watching with headphones on.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well Hannity will straighten you out in about an hour.

I know you will be watching with headphones on.

And you'd be wrong again. I regard watching Hannity as a total waste of time.

I'll just wait to read it on the internets.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The Dems have the Russian connections, they are up to their eyeballs in Kremlin money.

Link

In 2011, John Podesta joins the board of this very small energy company called Joule Energy based out of Massachusetts. About two months after he joins the board of a Russian entity called Rusnano, puts a billion rubles which is about 35-million-dollars into John Podesta’s company.

Now, what is Rusnano? It’s not a private company. It is directly funded by the Kremlin. In fact, the Russian science minister called Rusnano Putin’s child.

So, you have the Russian government investing in one John Podesta’s business in 2011, while he is an advisor to Hillary Clinton at the State Department.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Lol.

It's not an emotional thing.

It has more to do with not having a use for cowardly, lying, bigoted, fear mongers

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have been searching to no avail, but I thought I read a tweet from Hannity earlier today stating that although Fox News has retracted the story, he has not and will not.
He recently repeated this with a tweet linking to his podcast, but that is not the one I am speaking of. It had several sentences.

I supposed he may have deleted it.

Did anyone else see this?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I hope he does NOT cave to the pressure.
He seems stronger than that.

edit on 5/23/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
wow.
Hannity is going rogue... perhaps?
Maybe he and O'Reilly are starting their own show?
Fox News would be history.

ETA: I would not blame him for leaving.
Fox is going in a weird direction recently.

If they take Tucker Carlson with them, and do a new network, I'm there!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Lol.

It's not an emotional thing.

It has more to do with not having a use for cowardly, lying, bigoted, fear mongers

That's what I thought, pure emotion.

For two years all we've heard on CNN/MSNBC is fear-mongering over how Trump will deport all immigrants, start WW3, is the second coming of Hitler, is a fascist who'll imprison and assassinate journalists, is a controlled Russian puppet, and on and on.

And you're suddenly concerned about lying? Lol.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It was similar to the link you provided, but much longer. If I remember correctly, he mentioned a media company (I don't recall the name) was rallying the troops to call his sponsors.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
My fingers are crossed in hopes he leaves.

Make it so!

Your fascist sentiment is ironic.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Sure.

Democrats *Love* to blame everybody else.

Lol, the real Russian connection.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

And what "state" is that? Sum it up for me.

I'll sum it up like this;

For the first time in my 60+ yrs as a natural born citizen of the USA, I am embarrassed for my country.

For the first time in my voting adulthood, I am hoping that my President fails at his job and that's because I believe that in this special case, a successful presidency will do more harm to my country than a failed one.

Trump is IMO, the most ignorant POTUS in American history, he's in way over his head and I even beginning to think he suffers from mental illness.

That's the state we're in.

That's how I felt with Obama, with exception to the mental illness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join