It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Teases Big Announcement About ‘My Future at Fox’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Fox.News Sean Hannity has made an announcement on Twitter about his "Future" at Fox !!

Russian "Collusion" too !!

Big sensationalism at work?

Or is it something BIG !!!

Huge announcement tonight about Seth Rich, Trump/Russian Collusion corrupt media, the liberal effort to silence me. And my future at Fox!

Hannity Teases Big Announcement About ‘My Future at Fox’

Sean Hannity continues to promote the baseless conspiracy theory about Seth Rich‘s murder, even after Fox News retracted its story on it, and now Hannity is teasing a “huge announcement” about his future at the network:

The Rich family demanded that Fox and Hannity stop spreading this, and even though his network retracted it today, Hannity is still going.

He said on the radio today that he feels “so badly” for the family but is going to keep digging despite being specifically requested by Rich’s brother to stop.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
wow.
Hannity is going rogue... perhaps?
Maybe he and O'Reilly are starting their own show?
Fox News would be history.

ETA: I would not blame him for leaving.
Fox is going in a weird direction recently.

edit on 5/23/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank God....hopefully he'll be GONE!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Maybe it's an announcement regarding his lack of a future at FOX.

Hopefully they're not through cleaning house yet over at FOX and fixing to throw his sorry ass out with the rest of the dung beetles.

Can't hardly stand to even look at that cowardly little prick, much less listen to his BS..

One can only hope.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My fingers are crossed in hopes he leaves.

Make it so!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ha, I seriously doubt Hannity would give up his comfy life at Fox over Kimdotcom's allegations.

I don't mind him but he surely has his share of rope to tow.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

That attitude seems like part of this problem:

IMPORTANT! Mediamatters is trying to silence me, get me fired, pressure my advertising on radio & TV. Liberal Fascism. I need your help!!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What the heck is happening to this country?
Why are some allowed to force others to shut up just because they are saying something that does not agree with the "party" agenda?

I am seriously concerned for the future of this country and for our children.
It is totally WRONG!!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

One more thing - and yes I am replying to myself, because editing did not seem to emphasize the point enough.

Think about this...
If they are really trying THIS hard to shut up Hannity, then....
he is on the right track, and "they" are scared to death.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yeah, poor little Hannity. Everybody's picking on poor little Hannity.

In case you hadn't noticed, playing the poor defenseless victim is what he does best.

Hannity and Trump have a lot in common in that regard.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hannity can run a blog and say whatever. But when a person's presence and voice is on a media that seeks advertisers for someone to make lots of money, other's people have a say in whether he's there based on their dollars. The old capitalism model.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Yeah, poor little Hannity. Everybody's picking on poor little Hannity.

In case you hadn't noticed, playing the poor defenseless victim is what he does best.

Hannity and Trump have a lot in common in that regard.

Is there any way you could be less hateful and a little more contributing, please?

It's hard to want to read threads here with your postings of hate.

Maybe you could go smoke a J or something?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

One more thing - and yes I am replying to myself, because editing did not seem to emphasize the point enough.

Think about this...
If they are really trying THIS hard to shut up Hannity, then....
he is on the right track, and "they" are scared to death.

They should have dumped his sorry ass long ago and they probably would have if FOX's entire hierarchy hadn't been rotten to the core!

You should have recognized Hannity for the cowardly wind bag he truly is back in 2009 when, (after making light of water-boarding) he was challenged by Charles Grodin to personally undergo the procedure.

Hannity said on the air that he would do it for charity and Keith Olbermann promptly offered to donate $1000 per second to Hannity's favorite charity for as long as he could endure it.

Well it's been a little over 8 yrs since that offer was made and guess what? The lying assed coward has yet to undergo 1 second of water-boarding for charity.

Hannity is a Blow-Hard extraordinaire.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Im having a hard time trying to figure out why the rich family would want to silence ANYONE who is trying to help them out.

Makes no damn sense.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Exactly.
In that situation they should welcome any discussion, because it could bring something new into the light.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I apologize if I've offended you and I'll try to tone it down a little but I gotta warn you, when it comes to Hannity and/or FOX News, I can't think of a single positive attribute to associate with their existence as a news source.

As far as I'm concerned, they're the main reason our country is in the state it's currently in.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I apologize if I've offended you and I'll try to tone it down a little but I gotta warn you, when it comes to Hannity and/or FOX News, I can't think of a single positive attribute to associate with their existence as a news source.

As far as I'm concerned, they're the main reason our country is in the state it's currently in.

Oh Yeah !!

Their viewership is low compared to the real damage from the Big3+1 networks.

Democrats in general did the most damage over time.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Democrats in general did the most damage over time.

unless you are wondering where your job went...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Sounds like Hannity is trolling us with more of the Right Wing victim mentality.

"poor me. Liberals are trying to get me"....blah blah.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

And what "state" is that? Sum it up for me.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join