It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carry on...regardless.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138
Or maybe you just have a sheltered life and have no idea how military or police work?

Another swing and miss.

Besides, what would that have to do with you understanding the concept of "In the larger scheme of things"?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

When the only thing those with their pissy agenda understand is violence.
Then you have to give them violence.

Any cliches that suggest otherwise are simply outdated in this day and age.
It's time we realize that, on both sides of the pond.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

This guy gets it that other Guys are held up on professor Obama's 75 year plan.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: User1138

And when that violence kills 22 of them I will still be saying the same thing you are bitching about in this thread.

Sure am glad I'm not one of those other Guys.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Oh, for God’s sake. There was a bomb. Twenty people died and some were injured. A minor incident in the life of a big city.

The way to deal with terrorism is to ignore it.

Treat the wounded. Bury the dead. Go after the attackers and bring them to justice.

And SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

22 people were killed, and 119 were injured, many of whom may lose limbs, require months if not years of rehabilitation, have permanent brain damage that prevents them from ever having independence ever again, require specially adapted homes. Which will probably bankrupt them and require council care/benefits for the rest of their lives.

This time, all the warnings were made; an entire family of radicals. Everyone warned the authorities; they were on watch lists. But sweet FA was done, because the politicians didn't want to upset the minority vote.

dont you find it sad that there are people this that who see 22 deaths as not a big deal surely 1 death is to many

22 dead including the terrrorist, that 1 isn't too many

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The government's most basic function is to protect it's people, they are no longer doing it. They are in for a 75 year plan fed to them by special interests, and Scientology professors.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

What we are giving up our rights for was supposed to be protection.

Pro tect yourselves keep your rights and don't give those who want
to take them from you an inch.

Gawd this bullsh!t is so obvious. Why should I have to write and argue about it?
There is no argument.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
There is no argument.

That you were duped?

Some still are.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

There is no argument.

That you were duped?

Some still are.

What the hell does that even mean?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

"What we are giving up our rights for was supposed to be protection."

You were duped into believing that that was why and now see it is BS.

You are right, there is no argument.

User1138 said "The government's most basic function is to protect it's people," so he seems to still believe that BS.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

"What we are giving up our rights for was supposed to be protection." You were duped into believing that that was why and now see it is BS. You are right, there is no argument. User1138 said "The government's most basic function is to protect it's people," so he seems to still believe that BS.

Well I've been writing threads on ATS that will definitely show I
was never duped. In regards to mentioning giving up our rights
it was total sarcasm my fellow member.

It seems you and USER are actually riding the same horse?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well I've been writing threads on ATS that will definitely show I
was never duped. In regards to mentioning giving up our rights
it was total sarcasm my fellow member.

I have not seen those threads and the sarcasm is not apparent in that post.

It seems you and USER are actually riding the same horse?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yeah and the only reason you have your sheltered life and free speech is because our ancestors, men like us fight and die in the fields and the streets to give you your precious freedom, to call us crazy violent a$$holes.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'm not american so that is yet again another swing and a miss.

I thought we had already established that I don't have a sheltered life? I live in a third world country so, while it may be possible, it is statistically more difficult.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You may find thisinteresting.

Here's an excerpt.

I say,.... lynch 'em. Yep, make God smile and string 'em up. A short drop, with a sudden stop. Hell if circumstances allow it, give 'em a trial. Then hang'em. Hang 'em high in front of God and everyone. The same way they had the Kennedys killed on live T.V. Why ? Because they have to have their way. Why else? I mean all of 'em, all males down to the age of fifteen. Brutal enough for me to be ashamed of having to say it. But it seems the only friggen choice THEY have left us. Their total annialation is the only thing that will suffice. It's just no longer live and let live. It's, if you want to live? You will most likely have to get blood on your hands and it may as well be theirs. The evidence of what they intend for us is stacked up to high heaven

edit on Rpm52517v32201700000044 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Not sure what that thread has to do with governments protecting people but OK, your down with violence. I actually never said anything against that. I said that if that violence took out 22 people that I would say, as I did here, that it is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Still don't see how that puts me and User on the same pony.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Whoa whoa ive got nothing in common with that guy, I said the most basic function of the government is that they are supposed to protect us and are not doing that. we need a reform. Are you suggest we end all government and start over?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I get that now

Whoa whoa ive got nothing in common with that guy, I said the most basic function of the government is that they are supposed to protect us and are not doing that. we need a reform. Are you suggest we end all government and start over?

I'm suggesting we eradicate the psycho families that have gravitated to places of power.
And the monetary system completely.

The love of money is the root of all evil.
edit on Rpm52517v44201700000048 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I thought you were some other a hole that lives in ny city and has the exact same outlook. look, where is your third world country that is so perfect then?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Who said my country is perfect? Why do you insist on putting words in peoples mouths?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join