It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carry on...regardless.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Hi-yah!

Russia Russia Russia!

Simmer down-nuh

One thing you can say about that place, It's Raining Men!

lol

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

That's true, as Zosimov linked to on the first page they consider themselves as a Noble Spiritual Elite, they're very proud of themselves for orchestrating European genocide.

Merkel and the Kalergi plan

Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility through spiritual grace. This happened at the moment when Europe’s feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

A New Noble Race

There aren't really any words to describe the extent of this evil stupidity.

edit on Kam531144vAmerica/ChicagoThursday2531 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
Seems to be the message the MSM are shilling following the Manchester slaughter, that atrocities are now to be expected and tolerated, that there is no reason to be alarmed and please continue moving toward the slaughterhouse in an orderly manner.

Of course what they mean is carry on with the Multi-cultural dogma, even though they recognize that conflict will always be inherent between different ethnic and religious groups the agenda is toward merging those differences through mixed-relationships and erosion of all religious and cultural values, to produce a hoped for class of no particular differentiation and thus no basis for conflict, that requires however an elite ideological group to oversee this and silence dissent and individual expression, the Globalists work toward this creation of two tier humanity.

The hoped for situation then of no borders and undifferentiated humanity apart from the Chosen elite that will oversee this new world order is not considered optional or open to discussion, the function of mass immigration is to produce that undifferentiated populace, multi-culturalism only a step towards achieving that, the incident that occurred in Manchester an inevitable consequence of the melting pot created, but the only solution being suggested is to reduce differences even further.

Of course if they didn't create the melting pot people wouldn't get burnt, if they respected peoples rights to self determination and religious choice, if they encouraged people to think for themselves rather than constantly indoctrinating them with their deceptive agenda, but of course they won't, and those who are actually responsible for creating the resulting atrocities will never accept any responsibility, they only see themselves as the solution.

I've never found it surprising or in any way wrong that Muslim immigrants to Britain should want to retain their cultural identity and practise their religion as they see fit, i've always question why they should have been brought here in the first place and hoped that they would be returned to their place of origin, it's not about individuals but rather the creation of competing factions that don't wish to be merged anymore than we do, at the individual level most people just try to get along.

The Self Chosen themselves by this point have set themselves beyond any criticism, that's hate speech, and the Politicians that further their agenda also consider themselves immune to consequences deriving from their collaboration. The celebrities, academics and media figures that shill toward their agenda receive only acclaim and career advancement, those who criticize are marginalized, but this is only going to end one of two ways...carry on.

What do you think will happen?

On one side
If they continue as they do. There will be more attacks. People will get more frustrated and there will be
a pressure on the government to act. That means tougher controls on who gets in and better controls
and surveillance. The more the government tries to "integrate" then psychopaths will just stop their agenda.
and the country will be forced to border up more. Isn't that anti-globalism?
If the main point of the elites is globalism then it cvertainly is backfiring it seems.
Maybe someone can raise other points?

Limbo"

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
yeah guys just carry on and just hope you dont get maimed
nhs warn of bank holiday attack

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
a reply to: Sublimecraft

WHAT A HERO

More ultra-rich celebrities lecturing the plebs about open borders while they wave from the fortified walls of their private mansions, armored vehicles and armed bodyguards, pretending that the migrant crisis is affecting them the same way it affects the people down here in the real world.

She just earned extra brownie points!

edit on 25-5-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Limbo

People ask why this is allowed to happen and they need to be provided with the right information as to who is truly responsible and the nature of their ideology, if they do not understand the cause they cannot end the problem, once they realize the situation what happens next is they reverse the process...this is the reason for the meme war.

a reply to: Konduit

B-but she's shilling for the noble spiritual elite...

edit on Kpm531144vAmerica/ChicagoThursday2531 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Oh, for God’s sake. There was a bomb. Twenty people died and some were injured. A minor incident in the life of a big city.

The way to deal with terrorism is to ignore it.

Treat the wounded. Bury the dead. Go after the attackers and bring them to justice.

And SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

22 people were killed, and 119 were injured, many of whom may lose limbs, require months if not years of rehabilitation, have permanent brain damage that prevents them from ever having independence ever again, require specially adapted homes. Which will probably bankrupt them and require council care/benefits for the rest of their lives.

This time, all the warnings were made; an entire family of radicals. Everyone warned the authorities; they were on watch lists. But sweet FA was done, because the politicians didn't want to upset the minority vote.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Oh, for God’s sake. There was a bomb. Twenty people died and some were injured. A minor incident in the life of a big city.

The way to deal with terrorism is to ignore it.

Treat the wounded. Bury the dead. Go after the attackers and bring them to justice.

And SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

22 people were killed, and 119 were injured, many of whom may lose limbs, require months if not years of rehabilitation, have permanent brain damage that prevents them from ever having independence ever again, require specially adapted homes. Which will probably bankrupt them and require council care/benefits for the rest of their lives.

This time, all the warnings were made; an entire family of radicals. Everyone warned the authorities; they were on watch lists. But sweet FA was done, because the politicians didn't want to upset the minority vote.

dont you find it sad that there are people this that who see 22 deaths as not a big deal surely 1 death is to many

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin

I think realists say 22 deaths is not a big deal because in the grand scheme of things it isn't. I've seen the number 1,400 attributed to the number of deaths per day in the UK.

1 death is too many is what idealists say.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That is the dumbest f'ing thing I've heard on this board. By that logic we can start burning 1,200 random people in ovens because overpopulation is an issue and it's less than the normal 1,400 who die of natual causes. This is why you stay quiet when I call you the member of a death cult, you just don't want to admit it.

edit on 25-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138
That is the dumbest f'ing thing I've heard on this board. By that logic we can start buring 1,200 random people in ovens because overpopulation is an issue and it's less than the normal 1,400 who die of natual causes.

That is quite a leap from what I said. I see you are still twisting other people's words.

This is why you stay quiet when I call you the member of a death cult, you just don't want to admit it.

Sorry must have missed it.

Care to link? Promise I will address it.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
People's insistence on being passive killed these girls. "I think realists say 22 deaths is not a big deal" You are a terror and rape apologist, You worship rape and death like a religion. You hold on to your hope for a utopia that won't exist for hundreds of years if ever. Your brain blocks out death, rape and destruction because all you see is your 4 walls and job, and just wish of your imaginary utopia.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: User1138

Wow, you must be psychic!

Well, except that I am anything but passive, I don't even now what worshiping rape and terror even means. I have no hope for a utopia. I don't think I have ever even entertained the idea of a utopia other than heaven and I became an atheist in my teens so that can't be it.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't want to live in an echo chamber, but you seem to have no idea how society or law enforcement works, so I can't even have a real conversation with you.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You made stuff up about me that was not even close. Maybe that has something to do with it?

If you don't want to live in an echo chamber then why do you get bent out of shape when someone says something you disagree with?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Everything you are saying goes against every societal norm, and every law ever written. Do you have any law enforcement experience? 22 dead would mobilize 10,000+ law enforcement personnel and you just said "it wasn't a big deal" do you know how crazy you sound?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138
Everything you are saying goes against every societal norm, and every law ever written.

I think your interpretation of what I'm saying might.

Do you have any law enforcement experience? 22 dead would mobilize 10,000+ law enforcement personnel and you just said "it wasn't a big deal" do you know how crazy you sound?

"In the larger scheme of things", are you aware of that concept?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yeah the larger scheme of things is that London mobilized 6000+ troops to prevent lynch mobs from killing random muslims. (already burned town shops and made attempts on mosques) It means the entirety of scotland yard and police in England just changed every terror policy they had going forward, thousands of police. all because of "Just 22 dead" I hope you never try hold any Governmental, or military or police power, people would fire you on the first day. You'd be busy talking big picture while the city burns down LMAO.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Guess not.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Or maybe you just have a sheltered life and have no idea how military or police work?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join