It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carry on...regardless.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

So you like to play with yourself while reading ATS???

Is masturbation the only form of entertainment you know of? Poor you.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I am here to entertain myself.

Indeed, and at the expense of others....such is life huh !

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Ignoring issues doesn't work, interesting that you're citing Thatcher in this thread and her response to Irish Republicanism as that is the exact same scenario i outlined in the OP, that when an ethnically and religiously different people are introduced into a country in order to suppress the native population conflict will be inevitable and ongoing always at some level even if reduced to the level of friendly banter, in that case it was the importation of Scots Protestants and after 400 years they still haven't figured out what the solution is for Northern Ireland because they refuse to acknowledge the cause.

An earlier minor incident in the life of a City...

edit on Kam531143vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2431 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

What a bunch of complete BS.

Are you really saying that the people should get used to bloody terrorist attacks? What in the world is wrong with you? I, for one, refuse to live in such a world, where we allow mentally retarded people, or people driven by a hateful ideology to continue to kill innocent people, teenage girls in this particular case. There's no getting used to that. If you are seriously proposing such a thing, then you've got a serious problem.

The only way terrorists stop doing what they are doing, is by blowing themselves up, as they normally do. There's no other way for them to stop. They will never give up, so that they could fight in a conventional war. You really need to look up what's terrorism.

As I was saying, your post is complete BS. Complete nonsense

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
Seems to be the message the MSM are shilling following the Manchester slaughter, that atrocities are now to be expected and tolerated, that there is no reason to be alarmed and please continue moving toward the slaughterhouse in an orderly manner.

Expecting vastly different cultures to co-exist in the same space is a futile activity. At best, what happens is that the "natives" of the European countries start to adapt to the minorities - and not they other way round.

That's not how "integration" is supposed to work.
It should be "Our way or the highway". Seriously.

When in Rome, do like Romans. You don't blow the place up or bite the hand that feeds you.

I guess this will continue for as long as there's oil to be drilled out of sandy areas. The day we leave these people the # alone so they don't get a reason to hate us, they will not need or want to move over here and do their best impression of not fitting in or even remotely respecting their country of residence.
edit on 24-5-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

What a bunch of complete BS.

Ah, a typically gentle and courteous greeting from ATS’s own self-appointed Russia lobby. Well, BS to you too.

Are you really saying that the people should get used to bloody terrorist attacks?

No.

I, for one, refuse to live in such a world, where we allow mentally retarded people, or people driven by a hateful ideology to continue to kill innocent people, teenage girls in this particular case.

You refuse? That’s fine. What next?

You really need to look up what's terrorism.

As I said earlier, I have forgotten more about such things than you will ever know.

’Bye now. Don’t forget to give my regards to Vladimir.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
im so sick of hearing just carry on as normal, can those parents carry on as normal now their children wont come home, will those people with life changing injuries be able to carry on as normal, but then its easy to carry on as normal when you have a military protection.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: User1138

No, Seth Rich was not the source of the hacked Clinton emails. That’s an alt-right lie you’re buying into there.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin

im so sick of hearing just carry on as normal, can those parents carry on as normal now their children wont come home

They should try. That is what people with guts and backbones do.

will those people with life changing injuries be able to carry on as normal

They should try as hard as they can. Even with damaged guts and backbones.

its easy to carry on as normal when you have a military protection

Obviously you have never had it, or you wouldn’t think so.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: User1138

This is exactly what I mean by carrying on with life as normal.

(post by destination now removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

When it comes to Islam the problem is a few black sheep is condemning the whole herd.

I saw a news story about a Muslim woman who was constantly religiously vilified while on public transport commuting to work, the sad fact is that these radicalized monsters are ruining it for the model citizens. I'm Catholic by birth but if a dozen or so priests are caught molesting children then does that make all Catholics pedophiles by default? Of course not.

This segregation needs to stop but asking for that would be like asking a deaf man to listen to Mozart, It's not gonna happen.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: kerrichin

im so sick of hearing just carry on as normal, can those parents carry on as normal now their children wont come home

They should try. That is what people with guts and backbones do.

will those people with life changing injuries be able to carry on as normal

They should try as hard as they can. Even with damaged guts and backbones.

its easy to carry on as normal when you have a military protection

Obviously you have never had it, or you wouldn’t think so.

i just hope if you have children or have children int he future you dont have to bury one of them after they were blown to bits.
g to the father of the youngest victim of this and tell him this that mans daughter didnt die straight away she lay ont he floor being comforted by a stranger with a hole in her him and shattered legs begging for her mum who is in a coma now.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
As opposed to creating more division and widening the problem?... The cause of the issue being the original sin of separatism and greed.

Iraq War being the spark that created ISIL.
a reply to: Kantzveldt

The Foresight of a Great Leader...

" A Political Price" and a human one

edit on 25-5-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Comrade, the rest of us will do everything in our power to keep ignorant people such as yourself safe from Islamic terrorists.

You just keep on ignoring these terrorist attacks.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Maybe you're a little naive, they used to film terrorist training videos just up the road from here in the local park as propaganda, by day you had Jihadi recruits crawling around in the undergrowth and come the evening it was a focal point for the grooming gangs.

Terror trial video

edit on Kam531144vAmerica/ChicagoThursday2531 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

The hoped for situation then of no borders and undifferentiated humanity apart from the Chosen elite that will oversee this new world order is not considered optional or open to discussion, the function of mass immigration is to produce that undifferentiated populace, multi-culturalism only a step towards achieving that, the incident that occurred in Manchester an inevitable consequence of the melting pot created, but the only solution being suggested is to reduce differences even further.

The Elites that run the show, don't care if the world burns around them. They've got tall fences and locked gates, security guards, armored vehicles, the lot. They just want to have a uniform, predictable, down-trodden populace that'll do any #ty job for close to no pay.

Importing people from areas with vastly lower standards of living is one big middle finger to the "outrageous demands" of the existing populace - how dare they "ask for the same level of raise" as their masters.

Slowly, slowly we are being cooked like a lobster. The Elites hope we won't notice anything until we are all marching in lines, all wearing "the new black" and being ordered around by armed guards. That would be so sweet for them. Then they can all mingle and talk about their latest hotel aquisitions or investments abroad.

Keep the narrative going that we are all getting sicker and sicker, and need more and more medication - and at the same time keep the bull horns busy spouting the message that we'll all get along nicely, if we - the ones well off in the west, just have the decency to feel guilty for the color of our skin or the standards of living that has been fought over for literally centuries.

The Elites won't be happy until we are all one pacified, obedient mass of working ants, that eat our daily dosage of "Soylent Green" and obey without questions.

Guess who will be eating insects in the future? Not the Elites - they need to keep the beef to themselves.

May they choke on it ever so slightly - for every bite.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 25-5-2017 by Nyaghogghua because: nvm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join