It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carry on...regardless.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Seems to be the message the MSM are shilling following the Manchester slaughter, that atrocities are now to be expected and tolerated, that there is no reason to be alarmed and please continue moving toward the slaughterhouse in an orderly manner.

Of course what they mean is carry on with the Multi-cultural dogma, even though they recognize that conflict will always be inherent between different ethnic and religious groups the agenda is toward merging those differences through mixed-relationships and erosion of all religious and cultural values, to produce a hoped for class of no particular differentiation and thus no basis for conflict, that requires however an elite ideological group to oversee this and silence dissent and individual expression, the Globalists work toward this creation of two tier humanity.

The hoped for situation then of no borders and undifferentiated humanity apart from the Chosen elite that will oversee this new world order is not considered optional or open to discussion, the function of mass immigration is to produce that undifferentiated populace, multi-culturalism only a step towards achieving that, the incident that occurred in Manchester an inevitable consequence of the melting pot created, but the only solution being suggested is to reduce differences even further.

Of course if they didn't create the melting pot people wouldn't get burnt, if they respected peoples rights to self determination and religious choice, if they encouraged people to think for themselves rather than constantly indoctrinating them with their deceptive agenda, but of course they won't, and those who are actually responsible for creating the resulting atrocities will never accept any responsibility, they only see themselves as the solution.

I've never found it surprising or in any way wrong that Muslim immigrants to Britain should want to retain their cultural identity and practise their religion as they see fit, i've always question why they should have been brought here in the first place and hoped that they would be returned to their place of origin, it's not about individuals but rather the creation of competing factions that don't wish to be merged anymore than we do, at the individual level most people just try to get along.

The Self Chosen themselves by this point have set themselves beyond any criticism, that's hate speech, and the Politicians that further their agenda also consider themselves immune to consequences deriving from their collaboration. The celebrities, academics and media figures that shill toward their agenda receive only acclaim and career advancement, those who criticize are marginalized, but this is only going to end one of two ways...carry on.

edit on Kpm531142vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday2331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on 5.24.2017 by Kandinsky because: Edited censor circumvention

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I hope Morissey is not arrested, like other Brits have been, for discussing Islamic terrorism in public.

Thank god for the first ammendment...while it lasts.

+4 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ah yes. the stiff upper lip we're expected to, no doubt, show in the face of tragedy.

How about, instead of a stiff upper lip, we examine exactly what caused this and root out THAT problem instead? How about we address the very real and very dangerous problem of Islamic fascism being on the rise in Britain?

Why don't we talk about our Muslim mayor in London NOT SLAMMING THIS ATTACK AS WHAT IT WAS?

In this melee of "terrorist attack" "Suicide bomber" ""terror attack" "lone bomber" "Manchester bomber", which do NOTHING to address the actual perpetrator of this act - how about we call it what it is? An ISLAMIC extremist attack.

Pussy footing around problems is what leads to universities stopping freedom of spe...... Oh wait.
Pussy footing causes people to identify as the wrong.......... Oh wait.
Pussy footing causes a huge moral and spiritual decline in......... Oh wait.

See where this is going..... STOP AVOIDING THE ISSUE PEOPLE!
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This craziness is not new but has been in the pipes for awhile now . It seems that things are coming to a head and I am not sure how this will get worked out . Gone seems to be the days when the good old Hegelian dialectic is used to get their Synthesis . If there is a solution it will be with the generation who can find posts like this one

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You arent supposed to say muslim, islam or extreme.

You are going to get a lot of responses along the line of "white people rape and murder people too"!

Good luck!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Every time there is such an atrocity it's always about minimization of the problem and making sure that back door stays open and the process continues, they will never care about any number of victims only the continuation of their agenda, if they cared they'd stop it.

If you import people of different ethnicity and religion into your country that's a basis for conflict, if you import people from all the most violently disturbed regions across the globe that's a basis for extreme conflict, they understand that, extreme conflict within society is seen as necessary towards creating the tools of control for the totalitarian future.

a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Me too, but people are going to be arrested for expressing their anger and opinions following the outrage, hate will be suggested as the cause of the problem and therefore haters will need to be arrested all in the name of tolerance.

edit on Kpm531142vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday2331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

I understand that, but now, having a child on the way, I don't care about other people's snowflake opinion of me.

My child needs a future filled with love and common sense, not this stupid, we're so offended it physically hurts bs.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The road so far.

Twitter is overrun with people excusing the attack and we have to take a look at the nice taxi drivers. Yeah no you dumbf#cks. We have to take a look at the intelligence agencies who again were caught sleeping on the job. Seriously everyone is under surveillance and they still couldn't stop the attack. F#ck all of those virtue signaling idiots who feel the need to protect a minority. How about let them speak up for themselves? Calling someone a white supremacists as a generalization for whites is perfectly fine but if you do that with radical muslims then nothing has to do with nothing. F#ck this BS. Salman whatever blew himself up for Allah,Islam and Daesh. Quit defending these braindead scum bags and let law enforcement do their damn job. Let them raid mosques and homes who harbour radicals and quit looking for excuses. It's not racist if you catch future terorrists and suicide bombers early on you f#cking morons.

I wish i was a muslim so i could rat out every f#cking radical i could find. Here is a revolutionary idea to help weed out the bad apples from the good apples. Good muslims stand still idly by and say nothing when they meet a bad radicalized muslim. How about instead of ignoring your own folk you alert the authorities and let them deal with the problem. You know because Islam is so peaceful and all. As long they are no willing to do that the whole not all muslims are like this mantra is worthless.

Before someone tries something funny. I would rat out a Nazi if he planned an attack. It makes no difference. So spare me the whole Islamophobe BS.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

I like this bloke - he should be on all the TV's discussing his opinions with Muslims and non-Muslims alike. He reminds me of Charlie Spiers and other non-hazardous Muslims.

It's time for an Islamic reformation otherwise it's eventually gonna lose it's 'religion' status and become outlawed because death and hate will be it's signature - then Hitler and the Jews will become the 2nd worst atrocity the planet has ever witnessed and no-one from this generation will G.A.F because our children are a lot more important than murder disguised as 'religion'.

edit on 5.24.2017 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hed prob be popular. Look how many comments n shares he had

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There's no doubt that they will suppress certain aspects once the purpose of demoralization of native populations and implementation of state control and ending of liberties has been achieved, they'll just extrapolate the dogma that best suits their purpose, submission, acceptance, conformity, in the same manner they extrapolated from Christianity tolerance, forgiveness and charity towards reducing resistance.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is an exceptional post, OP!

Can you believe the plan you spoke of was outlined over a century ago by the father of the EU, Von Coudenhove-Kalergi?

This is the book:

de.wikipedia.org...
Father would be pleased.

This is sad beyond belief when little girls become statistics. I truly applaud your effort at exposing the manufactured hate/division/conflict that is being forced upon Europe.

The cracks are showing through but who knows how many more innocents will fall to these subhumans?
edit on 23-5-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Its funny which problems are minmized and the how others are blwon up.

Islamic terror attack? Well we just have to live with it and most importantly mentioning Islam MAKES YOU AN ISLAMAPHOBE!!!

A person is raped on a campus? WE LIVE IN A RAPE CULTURE!!!! ALL MEN, ESPECIALLY FRAT BOYS OR ATHELETES MAY BE RAPISTS!!!

The truth is that many of these people are cultural marxists, and the seek the destruction of the western way of life.

They believe that western culture is a patriarchy, or capitalists and evil. Listen to them on caampuses, they tell you that they want to end patriarchy/ capitalism, whatever, and rebuild the system from the ground up? They will tell you the entire system is corrupt and needs replaced.

This idenity politics makes one either oppressed or an oppressor. And guess what, the west are oppressors!

So this means that although they may not cheer on attacks such as last nights, they will make excuses for it, because it was the oppressed fighting back.

And thats why we are told we have to get used to this. To these people, WE ARE GUILTY, WE ARE OPPRESSORS!.

You see it on ATS today. "But Christians did x, but they come from poverty, we all are evil"

These Identity pushing idealogues are dangerous in a different way than terrorism, but dangerous none the less.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Yes the plan is long standing and nothing will cause them to deviate from it, they aren't going to stop no matter how much death and misery they cause, in essence their conflict is with nature, they know that different ethnic and religious groups will always enter into conflict at some level and reject control by others, thus the aim is to reduce all differentiation and claim this as a basis for world peace and end of all potential conflict, that this is an aim worthy enough to justify the implementation of absolute control in order to achieve it, in effect though it is the subjugation of all peoples and religions by one claiming Divine ascendancy.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
From a practical point of view, it really will be only a matter of time and occurrences before people start dealing with the threat naturally, on their own.

You can't be lied to time and time again that you are safe all the while your very own government works against those claims.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's not often I agree with Tommy Robinson but he has valid points. Support your local EDL folks. Your government isn't going to save you..

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Appeasing and looking the other way when faced with evil that wants to take over the world has never worked. The only way to stop this horror show is to do what is necessary to stop it...whatever that takes.

It is time to STOP this self-harm of immigration from these areas of the world where people want to kill us and destroy Western Civilization. Anything else is stupid.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Oh, for God’s sake. There was a bomb. Twenty people died and some were injured. A minor incident in the life of a big city.

The way to deal with terrorism is to ignore it.

Treat the wounded. Bury the dead. Go after the attackers and bring them to justice.

And SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

edit on 23/5/17 by Astyanax because: clarification was needed.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Oh, for God’s sake. There was a bomb. Twenty people died and some were injured. A minor incident in the life of a big city.

Sure. Lets just get rid of all of the investigators and police looking to stop terrorism too.

In fact then we could combat all crime by just ignoring it!

What a brilliant strategy!

Oh and nice edit!

We don't need people whining when there loves ones are killed. Can't they see they are helping the terrorists?
edit on 23-5-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Treat the wounded. Bury the dead. Go after the attackers and bring them to justice.

And SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

Minor?????? 20 people mostly children and you call it minor, wtf is wrong with you?????

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join