It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Warn Trump Against Pre-emptive Attack on North Korea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
I'm just worried about no one doing anything and Kim wakes on the wrong side of the bed one day and decides "I'm bored. Hey lets launch that nuke today. Or. Hey I'm tired of looking at those scumbags in South Korea, lets blow them up."

right??!!
some think what about trump might do the very same thing tho

I hope if anything is done they send a large force of special operations groups to North Korea instead of the entire military.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wouldn't the wisest strategy be to back an internal coup?
I have friends living in soel south korea which would likely get shelled if war started the whole war would likely be a nightmare for the whole region plus even if the us did win at great cost the occupation and deprogramming of the north koreans would be a logistical nightmare.

If anything just take out Kim in a coup or some other covert op and save thousands of lives I don't even like this underhanded technique but it is surly a better path then committing to a war that could spiral into world war three.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catalina22

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
I'm just worried about no one doing anything and Kim wakes on the wrong side of the bed one day and decides "I'm bored. Hey lets launch that nuke today. Or. Hey I'm tired of looking at those scumbags in South Korea, lets blow them up."

right??!!
some think what about trump might do the very same thing tho

I hope if anything is done they send a large force of special operations groups to North Korea instead of the entire military.

Well Trump is letting the military planners do all the work. So I would imagine he would listen to them first.

edit on 23-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Well Trump is letting the military planners do all the work. So I would imagine he would listen to them first.

hope so

that is the only way out

edit on 2352017 by Catalina22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

But they encourage a first strike against Russia, because they are super smart.
*rolls eyes*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join