It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Terrorism Analyst Suggests Possibility of Right-Wing False Flag

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
So, CNN now has no right to complain about Infowars. They are the same, just viewing things from a different biased position.

Right this is the point.

They have every right to discuss conspiracies. Clearly I enjoy that, this is why I am on this cite!

But they have lost their credibility in ever attacking other conspiracy theorists.

If I am not mistaken, they also pushed the conspiracy that Trump planted the Antifa rioters at Berkeley.

This is who CNN is. They hate the right and Trump so much that no evidence is needed to cast blame on them.

And if your into that sort of thing, its a great laugh.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Though the evidence points to the obvious, there is an ongoing case in Germany where a soldier is "strongly suspected of planning a serious act of violence against the state out of a right-wing extremist conviction", as the commentator suggests.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The CNN piece forgets to mention any facts?

CNN is fake news on this!!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
We ALL knew what this was when we heard the reports last night.
CNN has become a joke. really sad. Don't watch MSNBC since 2004..

Remember when MSNBC (or may have been MSNTV in 96) first came on the air? And it had a CGI animated character talking to a a female anchor--I forget her name, but she is still in news. It was like a tech news hour..

edit on 5/23/2017 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
LOL Paul Cuckshank. Perfect. CNN is such a joke. Why does anyone still watch that pathetic zoo of a show?
edit on 23-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join