It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Terrorism Analyst Suggests Possibility of Right-Wing False Flag

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Another gem from the flop-house soup kitchen CNN.

This time they have somebody on TV that has to get in a dig against the "Right Wing".

Somebody named Paul Cruickshank (perfect name) claims the possibility of the Manchester Nail Bombing being a Right Wing False Flag !!

Analyze This ...
CNN Terrorism Analyst Suggests Possibility of ‘Right-Wing,’ ‘False Flag’ Plot in Manchester Bombing

Monday as the news developing about the Manchester terror bombing after the completion of an Ariana Grande concert, CNN terrorism analyst Paul Cruickshank laid out for host Anderson Cooper the likelihood that the explosion was the result of a suicide bomber motivated by radical Islamic extremism.

However, Cruickshank did say “it must also be noted” there had been a number of “false flag plots” orchestrated by “right-wing extremist” in Europe.

“Well, obviously a suicide bomber, that would be the hallmarks of an Islamist terrorist plot attack,” Cruickshank replied. “So, they’ll be looking in that direction tonight if they indeed do confirm there was a suicide bomber involved. There eyewitnessed interviewed in the last few minutes on BBC Radio talking about what they’re describing as nuts all over the floor. And that would be consistent with a kind of shrapnel-type of device, which we’ve seen groups like al-Qaeda and ISIS encourage their recruits to build. So that’s the only way this is pointing tonight. We cannot conclude that for sure at this stage. We are going to have to wait for police to tell us much more in the hours ahead.”

Published on May 23, 2017

CNN Terror Analyst Paul Cruickshank was a reporting live on Anderson Cooper’s AC360.

Paul Cruickshank went out of his way to, not unfairly, remind viewers that there may be other explanations behind the attack. “It must also be noted that in recent months in Europe, there’s been a number of false flag plots where right wing have been trying to blame Islamizts for terrorism,” before adding “we have seen that in Germany in recent weeks.”

Head Scratches eh

edit on May-23-2017 by xuenchen because: thickasabrick

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
They don't even try to sugar-coat the crap there.

They know that the people that watch them will eat that poop right up without it.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I am going with the original explanation - muh baloonz!

Now they are trying to cover it up with a muslim terrorist conspiracy.

And nobody can convince me otherwise.

+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So, CNN now has no right to complain about Infowars. They are the same, just viewing things from a different biased position.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
I wonder what the handlers told Bill and Hillary regarding the balloon drop?

'Oh, you need to open your eyes really wide, cock your head up in the air and wave your arms around. Don't worry, you won't look crazy.'

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They know his name his age his parents where he was born and what his motives were. He was a radical islamic terrorist.

STFU CNN
edit on 23-5-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
I wonder what the handlers told Bill and Hillary regarding the balloon drop?

'Oh, you need to open your eyes really wide, cock your head up in the air and wave your arms around. Don't worry, you won't look crazy.'

Can you imagine those two buffoons trying to gain respect on a trip such as President Trump is on right now... they'd be laughed out of the countries, or worse. Though I am sure the tin foil hat brigade at CNN would just love them.
edit on 23/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN headline. . . . .

RIGHT WING NUTJOB AND THE CONCERT TERRORIST ATTACK

are not connected in any way

edit on 23-5-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Makes sense to me. You guys are nuts and angry. Bad combo.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

A defense source said the military fired more than 90 K-3 machine gun rounds, adding it may have been a drone.

A drone. Wonder who was operating the joystick...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Complete Nonsense Network

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Lol, wrong thread or right one?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Funny that they try and plant the idea it is "right" wing,
Hillary claimed everything that went wrong during
Slick Willies term was all a right wing comspiracy.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: [post=22266247]Deny

Can you imagine those two buffoons trying to gain respect on a trip such as President Trump is on right now... they'd be laughed out of the countries, or worse. Though I am sure the tin foil hat brigade at CNN would just love them.

Ok, hold the phone! I thought you were a dem, left, lib, antifa bla, bla, blah type. (I hate labels, but..)Maybe I'm mixing you up, but I swear (since our handles are similar) I've seen you bashing the right.
And yes, CNN is free to be on par with infowars, but isn't infowars laughed at by the left. And! Most of the Right?
That would be like NBC saying, well The National Inquirer said "______", so we can say Batboy and a Yeti had a child.
Credibility is overrated these days I guess.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

O....M.....G

(double face palm)

The mindless spew from CNN just gets........worse? (I didn't think that was possible).

Look..........I really think maybe we should consider forcing all the 24 hour cable news outlets to go off air for at least 12 hours a day so they're forced to draw deep breaths and given the time to really prepare their broadcasts rather than just continue this horrible shot-gun approach, shooting from the hip, whipping out analysts they've picked up off street corners just to fill air time. This is just utter nonsense.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Oh.....and I forgot to add.........what an utter mindless slap in the face this is to the victims and their families.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: [post=22266247]Deny

Ok, hold the phone! I thought you were a dem, left, lib, antifa bla, bla, blah type. (I hate labels, but..)Maybe I'm mixing you up, but I swear (since our handles are similar) I've seen you bashing the right.
And yes, CNN is free to be on par with infowars, but isn't infowars laughed at by the left. And! Most of the Right?
That would be like NBC saying, well The National Inquirer said "______", so we can say Batboy and a Yeti had a child.
Credibility is overrated these days I guess.

I thought the same thing at first. I would say Trump and his country are separate subjects. By the comment I seemed like a different view or person though. UK did not support Trump in his comment. I also think I remember Uk not liking CNN and does have some common sense but this is off vague memory.
edit on 23-5-2017 by randomthoughts12 because: Goofed

edit on 23-5-2017 by randomthoughts12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Cruickshank me out of here, Scotty...

CNN's wet dream is to blame terrorist attacks on Right Wingers, they beg for it.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
has anyone any examples of these right-wing German false flags?

anyone?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
And the silence of the left is deafening. Their ONLY source of information is THE MOST corrupt, fake, laughing stock of a news outlet on the planet. North Korea would have trouble following cnn's modus operandi.

What a joke.

Now there'll be some libtard jump on soon and try to deflect by saying "but but fox, but but Christianity, but but trump".

Sorry leftards, NORMAL people don't get their info from one single news outlet, like ALL of you do. NORMAL people don't need to point out fault in others just to deflect and to deny the REALITY of the world today.

Sorry, I forgot that REALITY is extremely offensive to you guys.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join