It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems backing down from impeachment cries

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: User1138
a reply to: buster2010

I remember word of him trying to rework the big banks somehow and forcing the use of smaller ones. Hope they don't kill him before that lol.

If anything he is working to make it easier for big banks to take over small ones. If he really wanted to mess with the big banks then he would re-enforce the Glass-Steagall Act.

Well this guy said it, contradicting everything I heard to the contrary. I guess i'll just give up my line of thinking, and vote democrat for the rest of my life. Thank you for showing me the one and only truth, goodbye.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Whoa....

www.politico.com...

It's gonna be great when Trump get back. The circus is in town!! Pity the Orange clown will be looking for a soft place to lay down.
edit on 23-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

LMAO Politico
edit on 23-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Moresby
I don't know if there will be an impeachment.

But there's far more evidence of obstruction of justice from Trump than their was against Nixon.

And obstruction was one of the articles of impeachment against Nixon that was passed by the House.

Nixon got nailed for deleting tapes right?

So the fact that all of those emails were requested for an investigation and Trump deleted them all with Bleach Bit is pretty damning!

Oh wait....

Oh wait what Hillary isn't President? So your comparison is just a way to deflect the fact that you cannot refute what he said?

First I am just pointing out you and your ilks hypocrisy. I mean you were all over Hillary for obstruction when she bleach but evidence she was asked to hand over, right? Oh thatys right, you didn't care about that!

The only evidence we have of any suggestion of obstruction of justice is an anonymous source claiming a memo from Comey said Trump said he hoped the investigation into Flynn would end.

This is not evidence for obstruction for a number of reasons.

1. Its anonymous.

2. Trump didn't demand the investigation stop, he said he hoped it would because he felt Flynn was innocent.

3. Comey never reported feeling pressured, despite he would have been legally obligated to report this. In fact he testified under oath that he felt no pressure from the justice department, and that any sort of political pressure like that would be a big deal, meaning he would have reported if Trump did this.

4. McCabe testified there was no interference from the white house.

5. The investigation into Flynn continues, meaning justice wasn't obstructed.

So the posters assertion that this was the most evidence since Nixon of obstruction is ridiculous.

You know what was obstructive? How about Obama yelling Executive Privilege to not show Fast and Furious documents.

But we know, as has been proven with Hillary, you only care about being partisan, not justice.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
There is no point in pursuing impeachment before the mid-term elections. Trump could be actively working with Putin as we speak, but as long as the Republican Congress is getting what they want out of the arrangement they are happy to allow Putin to pull the strings, so to speak. There is literally nothing that Trump could do that would get the Repub Congress to impeach him. Only if Democrats regain control of the senate will anything ever come of it.

Consider this: if the reports all come back with absolute proof of collusion, malfeasance, treason, etc. Would any Trump supporter here among this forum support him less? The answer is No, you would all just claim it was a grand conspiracy to defraud Trump. Thus, the only reason the Republican Congress has to impeach trump (base support wavering) is a non-issue because the base will support them no matter what.

You are wrong in at least my case.

If I saw proof of Trump colluding with Russia to hack the DNC, I would not only want his impeachment, but I would want him jailed. But I would want to see evidence, not reports of anonymous sources.

I will even go a step further. If it is shown that Trump helped Russia hack Hillary, but didn't INTEND to, I would say the same.

Now how many Hillary supporters can say that?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

When will people get that we are way beyond exposing hypocrisy, it isn't working, they will not stop. It is a war of ideals now unfortunately. The only way to retake ground is to #draintheswamp, take back schools, kill fake news, and win back western culture from the marxists.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: User1138
I see you are making up statistics on the spot to cover up your poor research skills. Also an open mind doesn't mean you believe anything you read on the internet. I've already spoken to you on ATS before so I know not to trust you. You need to do better than that.

heatst.com...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Whoa....

www.politico.com...

It's gonna be great when Trump get back. The circus is in town!! Pity the Orange clown will be looking for a soft place to lay down.

From the article.

The FEC, on the other hand, is charged exclusively with monitoring and enforcing the Federal Election Campaign Act. It bars foreign nationals, companies or governments from donating to U.S. campaign committees or from making expenditures "for the purpose of influencing" an election, and it also prohibits campaigns from coordinating with outside entities, including foreign ones.

The complaint by Fein’s group and the Campaign for Accountability alleges that Russia violated the foreign money ban when its state-run media outlets and social-media operations disseminated stories intended to boost Trump and damage Clinton. And the complaint contends that there is enough evidence for the FEC to investigate whether Trump’s associates violated campaign finance laws by coordinating with the Russians, which would run afoul of the coordination prohibition.

www.politico.com...

This is one of the most laughable things I have ever read. Facebook ads? Hahaha!!! The entire media of countries such as the UK bashed Trump non stop on their coverage, in addition to what the US media did.

The private companies of the MSM not only were in the bag for Hillary, but their members overwhelming donated to Hillary.

And we know for a fact, without any investigation needed that these private media companies worked in collusion with the DNC to screw Bernie. Where is the FEC on that?

The hypocrisy is astounding.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Oh man they're so pissed, I think we've got em' on the ropes!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
A crazy thing I noticed is that most Libs/progressives on here won't even identify themselves as such. Are they are ashamed? Are they just weirdo independents? What's the deal?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You sound like Glen Beck. Are we all to lock arms and start to take back stuff? Talk is cheap. Bush was a supposed conservative-FAIL.

Obama was a huge disappointment. He had a chance to alter the for profit medical system and bring it into the 21st century but FAILED or bought.

Trump is up at bat, we will see. I think he has some serious head winds, separating us into libs, conservs, R's and D's is not going to solve this. We all need to realize what and who is keeping the separated and why.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You forgot Obama did the same thing with the Hillary investigation. He said she didn't break the law and it was just made up. Yet when trump does the same thing it's obstruction of justice. Presidents are allowed to have opinions and tell whoever they like. The trick is did they somehow stop an active investigation. Since in both incidents between Obama and Trump neither investigation was effected than you can't claim obstruction.
edit on 5/23/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You forgot Obama did the same thing with the Hillary investigation. He said she didn't break the law and it was just made up. Yet when trump does the same thing it's obstruction of justice.

Your right thats another.

Look I stand by if proof is shown that Trump colluded with Russians, arrest him.

But its so funny to see people screeching Obstruction of justice after they defended everything Hillary and Obama did, including Hillary deleting requested evidence.

Then they have the nerve to compare the Trump situation to Nixon!

I wonder if it is worth all of the anti Trump people to give up all of their own credibility to cheerlead for removing a pres they don't like. At the end of the day, no matter who is President, I would rather try to be a credible person myself than to willing throw that away to cheerlead for someone I liked.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If you look at the problems we face it is simple: the establishment government is the enemy of the people, corporate globalist shills, like hydra level. Western society is in the toilet from Marxism embracing a self destructive coombaya dagger (Manchester bombing last night). These systems are what control the hypocrite masses.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

America is such a goddamn mess nobody wants to step up. Trump has a legacy he want's for his kids, he doesn't want to leave them with this lousy mess. Now after trump we'd better see more populist candidates or the west is doomed.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy site and almost nobody wants to admit the conspiracy going on lol. Slightly OT Jontron and pewdiepie just made the official swedish "hate" list lol gamers just made an illegal hate list. But i'm the crazy paranoid conspiracy theorist right? They openly tell me i'm crazy and just being fed stuff by the media... when they control all media and shut down alt media like jontron and pewdiepie.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I keep forgetting not to feed the trolls

Trolls?

The intelligent posters on this board that use facts to refute 4-evertrumpers dumb statements so you just call them trolls?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So what has Trump done to stop the establishment govt and corps?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

I keep forgetting not to feed the trolls

Trolls?

The intelligent posters on this board that use facts to refute 4-evertrumpers dumb statements so you just call them trolls?

Do I qualify as an intelligent poster?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Almost get impeached and being put under investigation for colluding with russia LOL

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join