It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems backing down from impeachment cries

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: User1138

You linked to an article about a rep receiving death threats. He has been so far the only elected official to call for impeachment and he hasn't backed down from that. So...

Your video was a bunch of products and little blurb of some wannabe news thingy.

Rush limbaugh was talking about it too, lol i know he's not exactly bipartisan but he doesn't openly lie. See how worked up you're getting? this is why i made the angry mob mentality thread. Cut off his head! Burn the witch! people need to calm the F down.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Trump is pissing off the fed-I have read about a president who did that.

How has he done that? He has done nothing but kiss the banks ass since he's been in office. The Fed makes their money from the banks so they have no problem with Donnie.

Trump has pissed off the MIC. I have read about a president who did that.

He just made them hundreds of billions of dollars so where is he pissing them off?
Where do you get your info from.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Rush limbaugh was talking about it too, lol i know he's not exactly bipartisan but he doesn't openly lie.

Yes he does. By the looks of it 26% of the time.
Rush Limbaugh's file

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I have heard nothing of Dems backing down from the impeachment word. I HAVE heard that Democrats want to take the process slowly so they don't accidentally jump the gun and overexpose themselves politically. That was an article I read this morning in HuffPo if I'm not mistaken. Though that will only last as long as the proof remains just out of reach. If the proof actually surfaces, the investigation proceeds with criminal charges, or Trump finally shoots his foot off after so many other times shooting himself in the foot then the Dems may be getting forceful again. Also, there is the possibility that post-2018 if the Dems retake the House of them moving on impeachment.

delusions of grandeur. you lost calm down. have you ever lost before? Are you 12?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138

originally posted by: BestinShow

While I agree with your premise, it's in everyone's best interest to provide the URL you got this from, as well as change up the wording...

boards.4chan.org...

Unless, of course you are Anonymous (ID: Pf9Qe9ge)

I am, and so what?

Ok, well thanks for responding, more than i expected.

I think you are full of sh!t, but I've been wrong before...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Lost what? I'm just speaking about the reality of the Democratic Congressional opinions on impeachment. It isn't a contest.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I remember word of him trying to rework the big banks somehow and forcing the use of smaller ones. Hope they don't kill him before that lol.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

you lost power and you want it back like your big brother took your ice cream.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Moresby
I don't know if there will be an impeachment.

But there's far more evidence of obstruction of justice from Trump than their was against Nixon.

And obstruction was one of the articles of impeachment against Nixon that was passed by the House.

Nixon got nailed for deleting tapes right?

So the fact that all of those emails were requested for an investigation and Trump deleted them all with Bleach Bit is pretty damning!

Oh wait....

Oh wait what Hillary isn't President? So your comparison is just a way to deflect the fact that you cannot refute what he said?

link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Rush limbaugh was talking about it too, lol i know he's not exactly bipartisan but he doesn't openly lie.

Yes he does. By the looks of it 26% of the time.
Rush Limbaugh's file

Anyone who tries to tell you that Rush doesn't openly lie should be immediately ignored politically going forward.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

What the hell did I do? lol

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I didn't lose any power. I work in IT and have never been a manager. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I keep forgetting not to feed the trolls

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

He wants accountability with the f 35 and has said so.

He is in favor of an audit of the fed, something the fed does not want. And Trump is in favor a of a precious metal backed dollar----I think.

I agree he is moving slow, but there is plenty of time----I think.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I remember word of him trying to rework the big banks somehow and forcing the use of smaller ones. Hope they don't kill him before that lol.

If anything he is working to make it easier for big banks to take over small ones. If he really wanted to mess with the big banks then he would re-enforce the Glass-Steagall Act.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I keep forgetting not to feed the trolls

But if you do that then won't you starve?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I have heard nothing of Dems backing down from the impeachment word. I HAVE heard that Democrats want to take the process slowly so they don't accidentally jump the gun and overexpose themselves politically. That was an article I read this morning in HuffPo if I'm not mistaken. Though that will only last as long as the proof remains just out of reach. If the proof actually surfaces, the investigation proceeds with criminal charges, or Trump finally shoots his foot off after so many other times shooting himself in the foot then the Dems may be getting forceful again. Also, there is the possibility that post-2018 if the Dems retake the House of them moving on impeachment.

They've been about as subtle as a train wreck. They control %80 of the media and you're wondering why i can't find that many sources of them backing down, lol. Nice job having an open mind, granted I was pissed for a while their but the only reason their witch hunt has any traction is because of the MSM, the globalists are too powerful. #draintheswamp are you ready to make america great again?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I heartily agree.

And here too is proof to the contrary of OP's vacuous and absurd assertion.

Escalated Trump-Russia Inquiry

The prospect of an escalating inquiry from the quasi-independent election watchdog agency could represent an intriguing new front in the battalion of investigations being pursued by various parts of the federal government. The FBI and various congressional committees are looking into Russia’s meddling in the election and the connections between the country and Trump’s associates.

edit on 23-5-2017 by antoinemarionette because: added quotes

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I see you are making up statistics on the spot to cover up your poor research skills. Also an open mind doesn't mean you believe anything you read on the internet. I've already spoken to you on ATS before so I know not to trust you. You need to do better than that.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
There is no point in pursuing impeachment before the mid-term elections. Trump could be actively working with Putin as we speak, but as long as the Republican Congress is getting what they want out of the arrangement they are happy to allow Putin to pull the strings, so to speak. There is literally nothing that Trump could do that would get the Repub Congress to impeach him. Only if Democrats regain control of the senate will anything ever come of it.

Consider this: if the reports all come back with absolute proof of collusion, malfeasance, treason, etc. Would any Trump supporter here among this forum support him less? The answer is No, you would all just claim it was a grand conspiracy to defraud Trump. Thus, the only reason the Republican Congress has to impeach trump (base support wavering) is a non-issue because the base will support them no matter what.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join