It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems backing down from impeachment cries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Death threats to al green and then them backing off are unrelated? The youtube video was just talking about the climate in the house and senate. I just saw Trey Gowdy openly mock the previous cia director during the investigations on c span, it was hilarious.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: User1138

I cant see dems winning anything for a long time. Schumer, pelosi, waters, brazile, and the never ending list of complete jackwagons get on national tv every day and make themselves look like over-dramatic, irrational, goofy bozos.

What was a shallow grave they were in, they have dug themselves into the bottom of grand canyon.

Feel kind of bad for the rational dems. (If there are any).

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: veracity

I can't see a no insurance scenario coming to pass. Our system is #1 in cost by a huge margin and comes in a crappy #37 in health care outcomes. If this were our cable provider we would have switched years ago.

Great analogy.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

While I agree with your premise, it's in everyone's best interest to provide the URL you got this from, as well as change up the wording...

boards.4chan.org...

Unless, of course you are Anonymous (ID: Pf9Qe9ge)

I am, and so what?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
I don't know if there will be an impeachment.

But there's far more evidence of obstruction of justice from Trump than their was against Nixon.

And obstruction was one of the articles of impeachment against Nixon that was passed by the House.

Nixon got nailed for deleting tapes right?

So the fact that all of those emails were requested for an investigation and Trump deleted them all with Bleach Bit is pretty damning!

Oh wait....

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Russians !!

Look what the Obama Administration did !! ...

The U.S. extends visas for Russians (2012)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138

originally posted by: veracity

Big libtard here..HUGE.

Personally, i never screamed anything about it bc even though Trump is a nightmare...i would rather have a nightmare in office who has a small team of left leaning people (Ivanka and her husband) on his administration who is known to like universal healthcare and may flip out a very liberal progressive decision out of his @ss (fingers crossed) here and there instead of an evil religious crook who would roll us back even further than wacky ole trump.

So, thats my reasoning and probably the reasoning of many.

See but (it sound you voted democrat) this is the kind of attitude that puts forth some pretty radical ideas. Obama was a very polarizing president and the momentum he had almost put Hillary Clinton in the oval office, just try to think of that and try to sleep. Now to most on here I probably sound like a right wing white supremacist ruby ridge terrorist, but i'm just a mixed race anti-left independent libertarian with some right wing leanings. People call me a brainwashed conservative... I live in NY.

I knew it! You're Based Lando, aren't you?
edit on 23-5-2017 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

But there's far more evidence of obstruction of justice from Trump than their was against Nixon.

Funny....i still haven't seen any of this evidence. Please post it up so we can all get on the same page....

Check Wikipedia for the "smoking gun" evidence against Nixon.

I would if I cared to rehash what I already know.

So....got those links to this evidence you claim....and no, not Nixon.

link   
Somebody must have finally informed them you need an actual crime you can point to
edit on 23-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

link   

You linked to an article about a rep receiving death threats. He has been so far the only elected official to call for impeachment and he hasn't backed down from that. So...

Your video was a bunch of products and little blurb of some wannabe news thingy.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

While I agree with your premise, it's in everyone's best interest to provide the URL you got this from, as well as change up the wording...

boards.4chan.org...

Unless, of course you are Anonymous (ID: Pf9Qe9ge)

I am, and so what?

So what....?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: veracity

I am no libtard, but agree with some sort of tax based health coverage. I think that profit based heath care-health insurance is a poo poo idea. It is now reaching the breaking point. OR
No health insurance and let the free market take over. This would cause a crash and more than likely a depression.

It can be done. The first pinch will be the worst.
Insurance companies need to realize they are legal numbers racquets...unnecessary in the grand scheme of things, just some folk who bet for early death with money, people don't ,alter or their conditions unless Rain Man Actuaries go through the numbers.
The whole ACA thing just "embiggened" them into a much more uncontrolled octopus of hate.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nobody reads the T&C lol i myself posted both and I changed the content

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

no

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

What can be done?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

no

It was a joke, Desu.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have heard nothing of Dems backing down from the impeachment word. I HAVE heard that Democrats want to take the process slowly so they don't accidentally jump the gun and overexpose themselves politically. That was an article I read this morning in HuffPo if I'm not mistaken. Though that will only last as long as the proof remains just out of reach. If the proof actually surfaces, the investigation proceeds with criminal charges, or Trump finally shoots his foot off after so many other times shooting himself in the foot then the Dems may be getting forceful again. Also, there is the possibility that post-2018 if the Dems retake the House of them moving on impeachment.

link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

I cant see dems winning anything for a long time. Schumer, pelosi, waters, brazile, and the never ending list of complete jackwagons get on national tv every day and make themselves look like over-dramatic, irrational, goofy bozos.

What was a shallow grave they were in, they have dug themselves into the bottom of grand canyon.

Feel kind of bad for the rational dems. (If there are any).

If you havent noticed, their base just eats it all up.

They'll continue to vote the same jackholes in because thats all they know, and they fall or "it" hook, line and sinker without question or an original thought of their own

link   
a reply to: the owlbear

ok, even if IT could be done, why take the "first pinch" when there is no need to with the ACA.

That unnecessary "first pinch" is what will kill people who would have been saved with healthcare.

Can you not see that we do not want an unnecessary "first pinch"?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

LOl They're makin' the frogs gay!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join