It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems backing down from impeachment cries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Is it a ruse? Is it because of thinly veiled, sometimes overt threats of civil war? Could it be because there is no evidence? How radical can they be and get away with it? I don't get how their not tripping over themselves in embarrassment, but that is how the hive mind death cult operates. Dems need to realize they are poking a bear here, and the police that they call to be executed might not be around to help them.

www.youtube.com...

www.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't know if there will be an impeachment.

But there's far more evidence of obstruction of justice from Trump than their was against Nixon.

And obstruction was one of the articles of impeachment against Nixon that was passed by the House.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Wow, I'm convinced! That was a very compelling presentation.

+25 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

But there's far more evidence of obstruction of justice from Trump than their was against Nixon.

Funny....i still haven't seen any of this evidence. Please post it up so we can all get on the same page....

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: User1138

Dems need to realize they are poking a bear here, and the police that they call to be executed might not be around to help them.

You lost me, here.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I imagine this is only the beginning. If Trump makes good on his campaign promises there is going to be a ton of p'd-off swamp dwellers. TPTB will do anything (1963) to keep the power they have stolen.

Trump is pissing off the CIA. I have read about a president who did that.
Trump is pissing off the fed-I have read about a president who did that.
Trump has pissed off the MIC. I have read about a president who did that.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Funny....i still haven't seen any of this evidence. Please post it up so we can all get on the same page....

Check Wikipedia for the "smoking gun" evidence against Nixon.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

While I agree with your premise, it's in everyone's best interest to provide the URL you got this from, as well as change up the wording...

boards.4chan.org...

Unless, of course you are Anonymous (ID: Pf9Qe9ge)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

Dems need to realize they are poking a bear here, and the police that they call to be executed might not be around to help them.

You lost me, here.

Me too. Um. What?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Big libtard here..HUGE.

Personally, i never screamed anything about it bc even though Trump is a nightmare...i would rather have a nightmare in office who has a small team of left leaning people (Ivanka and her husband) on his administration who is known to like universal healthcare and may flip out a very liberal progressive decision out of his @ss (fingers crossed) here and there instead of an evil religious crook who would roll us back even further than wacky ole trump.

So, thats my reasoning and probably the reasoning of many.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

They (soros msm) promote BLM which call for the death of cops. They aren't all extremists but there silence/quiet supports the extremists. #notall

edit on 23-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138
a reply to: slapjacks

They (soros msm) promote BLM which call for the death of cops. They aren't all extremists but there silence/quiet supports the extremists.

If you really want to get a lot of stars and flags [soros] is currently weak sauce. Obama, Mexicans, useless eaters, hilldog, still work pretty good. Try them. And if any one disagrees, give them a taste of this.....

oops, wrong one....
edit on 23-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I am no libtard, but agree with some sort of tax based health coverage. I think that profit based heath care-health insurance is a poo poo idea. It is now reaching the breaking point. OR
No health insurance and let the free market take over. This would cause a crash and more than likely a depression.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Big libtard here..HUGE.

Personally, i never screamed anything about it bc even though Trump is a nightmare...i would rather have a nightmare in office who has a small team of left leaning people (Ivanka and her husband) on his administration who is known to like universal healthcare and may flip out a very liberal progressive decision out of his @ss (fingers crossed) here and there instead of an evil religious crook who would roll us back even further than wacky ole trump.

So, thats my reasoning and probably the reasoning of many.

See but (it sound you voted democrat) this is the kind of attitude that puts forth some pretty radical ideas. Obama was a very polarizing president and the momentum he had almost put Hillary Clinton in the oval office, just try to think of that and try to sleep. Now to most on here I probably sound like a right wing white supremacist ruby ridge terrorist, but i'm just a mixed race anti-left independent libertarian with some right wing leanings. People call me a brainwashed conservative... I live in NY.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Check Wikipedia for the "smoking gun" evidence against Nixon.

I think Vasa is referring to the so called "evidence" against Trump

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Your links have nothing to do with the claim you are making.

Are you spamming for YT views?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I am no libtard, but agree with some sort of tax based health coverage. I think that profit based heath care-health insurance is a poo poo idea. It is now reaching the breaking point. OR
No health insurance and let the free market take over. This would cause a crash and more than likely a depression.

But...the rich will get richer, the greedy will make a fortune off of us then run right before the crash and make millions.

at least that will come of it

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

If there is a crash more than likely the paper money will be worth a lot less. It will be hard assets-silver-gold-lead and lead related apparel .

I can't see a no insurance scenario coming to pass. Our system is #1 in cost by a huge margin and comes in a crappy #37 in health care outcomes. If this were our cable provider we would have switched years ago.
edit on 23-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Granted I've not done crazy amounts of research into this but i'm not stupid and can see what's going on. That is a big problem nowadays people are so quick to dismiss the obvious. We are beyond pointing out hypocracy it is a war of ideals now.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Democrats will pipe down when the Special Prosecutor announces lots of Democrat ties to Russia and big money dealings with those "oligarchs" investing money in the U.S. and vise-versa.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join