It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Predicted: Kim Dot Com Doesn't Produce Any Evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's actually an age old strategy used by wealthy criminals in every capacity, including political.
edit on 23-5-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The Seth Rich conspiracy theory is pure vaporware.

Nothing there.

The Kim Dot Com (it's painful to type that name) announcement doesn't change that.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Kim is not a journalist like Assange.

If he admitted any involvement in handling documents that were possibly illegally obtained, he could be charged with a crime, especially if they are classified.

That is almost certainly why he needs a guarantee of immunity before actually providing more evidence in addition to his testimony.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

keep dreaming

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Kim is not a journalist like Assange.

If he admitted any involvement in handling documents that were possibly illegally obtained, he could be charged with a crime, especially if they are classified.

That is almost certainly why he needs a guarantee of immunity before actually providing more evidence in addition to his testimony.

True that - but if he was concerned about being indicted and extradited he should have kept his mouth shut and just provided the evidence to the authorities (preferably directly to the AG). He wanted clicks and that puts him in the same camp as the fake news media like CNN and WaPo.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's actually an age old strategy used by wealthy criminals in every capacity, including political.

And Hillary fits that to a 'T'.
She is age old (old age anyway), wealthy, a politician and a criminal.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

There you have it. A slightly more detailed claim with absolutely no proof.

Just like every thread you've ever posted.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You mean after a 3 or 4 day build-up, a year after Seth Rich's death, after supposedly waiting to have his lawyer's approve a statement, you expect that they would have had ample time to proofread?

Nah!
edit on 2017-5-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Um, I'm not watching the video but isn't it just some guy on youtube giving his opinion of the statement? What good would that do me? It's not like Kim Dot Conman wrote a book here, it's a brief statement that adds nothing to previous statements and provides absolutely no proof of his claims.

It did however result in millions of hits for his website where he sells s#.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Fair enough. I on the other hand, will not be holding my breath. Don't take the blame on yourself for the hype, that was all KDC. He built it up like he was dropping bombshell evidence, it was PR stunt as far as I'm concerned and in my opinion, almost certainly exploitation of the murder of Seth Rich.

Here's the question I have for folks who are still waiting:

If he has evidence, why won't he just share it with proper authorities instead of making a claim and offering to share the evidence only under a set of circumstances he knows he won't get?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Wait, didn't you just made a thread of you finally giving up?

No, sorry to disappoint you comrade. "I give up" is a common English (at least American English) expression of exasperation. What is it that you assumed I was giving up on exactly?

Maybe I was giving up on my relative posting hiatus? Only 9 threads this month? 7 last month? I'm slipping.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

The graphic you posted clearly shows that Kim wants assurances from US Special Council Mueller before he testifies and spills the beans.

It's so painfully clear that he is full of s#. FFS. He promised proof. He provided nothing. Now he's claiming that he needs something to reveal the evidence that he knows he won't get.

Don't be gullible.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
It seems like he is doing this the right way.
If you want someone to go to jail, you need to do it right.

You seem like a nice person even if you have appalling bad opinions, so I'm not trying to be rude when I ask this:

What exactly about KDC's actions are "doing it the right way?" Making a big publicity stunt out of providing no evidence? If he wanted to give a statement, he could have given a statement without all the hooplah. If he needed to consult his lawyers, why wouldn't he have given a statement through his lawyers?

Instead he directed people to his commercial website. He didn't even take the time to make sure Seth Rich's name was spelled correctly. The statement wasn't even linked from the front page originally when he did his big reveal.

And on his stupid website? Good grief. Do you know what it cost to register a domain? Next to nothing. Do you have $2? You can register a domain somewhere.

Why wait a year? Why not one shred of evidence? How can any reasonable person evaluate this situation and conclude that KDC is on the up and up?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

How long do we have to wait on evidence about your 'Russia did it' theory?

What's the difference between this guy and his claims, and the garbage you've been peddling for months?

If no evidence is good enough for you in certain circumstances, then it is good enough in all circumstances.

Consistency.
edit on 23-5-2017 by GodEmperor because: gr.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm going to say what I said in another thread

You're missing the point of his statement.

Kimdotcom has been under investigation by the US government for years, it's fair to say he was being monitored. If he was under surveillance while he was taking to Seth and then Seth was "unmasked" they would have found out who the leaker was.

This is the story

edit on 23-5-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Wait, I figured it out. Trump gave me part of the solution but the key is this KDC stunt. When you say "evidence" what you really mean is outlandish, baseless claims, completely lacking evidence.

I know who the WikiLeak's source was. It was Russia. I talked to them. They told me. They told me that Manafort colluded.

There, prooof positive. Run and tell you friends. Tweet about it. Daily Mail, if you're reading this, here's one for the front page.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Kim dot com is a plonker. He set up the internet party here in nz. Had a big show with Julian about some information that was going to change the political landscape in nz. Came out with "they are spying on us". Tried to get into Parliament on that, but the nz public pretty much said duh we already know that, goodbye.
He has been going on about 2 terabytes of information he apparently stole from the nz government but for all his talk nothing ever happens.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Ha ha a
Hardly.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Here's the question I have for folks who are still waiting: If he has evidence, why won't he just share it with proper authorities instead of making a claim and offering to share the evidence only under a set of circumstances he knows he won't get?

KDC has no credibility with me. Has shown zero and this goes back to the DNC/Podesta leaks time.

However, if he has evidence and believes the authorities to be complicit in some manner, why would he?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

How long do we have to wait on evidence about your 'Russia did it' theory?

What's the difference between this guy and his claims, and the garbage you've been peddling for months?

If no evidence is good enough for you in certain circumstances, then it is good enough in all circumstances.

Consistency.
only the backing of the United States intelligence community. Sixteen different agencies sharing info and resources.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join