It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Predicted: Kim Dot Com Doesn't Produce Any Evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He actually gave plenty of information there.

Internet Party, code name Panda, Hillary and Wikileaks, etc.

For him to just post copies of his conversations with Panda for us at this moment would be reckless.

This is something that we may have to wait 6months before we really find out if his "information" will amount to much. He produced a testimony and some unknown information.

Let's be patient and watch how this develops.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

MODS - why is this person still allowed on this site?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
As sad as it is to think, if he really has something I suspect his life wouldn't be worth anything. People going dead left and right seems to be standard procedure. Power has a way of going to any length to protect it's position.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think that's the point..

He claimed to have evidence but refuses to produce it..

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Seth Rich's own parents think this is horse crap...

The people who are the most personally invested, and historically the easiest to drag into a conspiracy . As it provides purpose and meaning in the loss of a child..

How bad must the evidence be, and how obviously biased must the PI that fox new hired to push the conspiracy be for the family to reject it...

If they dive in too their son becomes a hero to conspiracy people and maybe a historical figure..

Yet what they have heard is so flimsy the parents have rejected it..

When the people least likely to lie are telling you it's BS..its prob BS..

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
[snipped]

Awesome.. then Bigfoot, Nessie, ghosts, fairies, goblins , spegetti monsters and ever other BS some idiot has sworn they saw is real!!!

People are crap witness, they lie, misremember exc..

A single persons testimony means squat...

edit on 5.23.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of removed post

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I know someone who, while at a rest stop, noticed a couple of guys acting edgy. He saw one of them had a gun, so he bolted from the restroom, trying to get away before they pulled it on him, but one of the goons freaked out and shot him in the back as he left. He will be permanently injured. This is a true story. They didn't rob him, they didn't take a single thing off of him, they just ran as fast as they could away from there, afraid that they would be caught.

In this case, they did catch the guys. Gang members of some kind doing what they do...

I've often thought about how "it was an assassination!" with Seth Rich is simply the wrong answer. These kinds of "freak out" shootings do happen, and rather than stick around to grab stuff, people who do the shooting run away, thinking they could get caught if they stay another second.

Remember that Seth was conscious when emergency responders came and took him to the hospital. Remember that he died hours later at the hospital.

A paid assassin at the conspiracy level folks are trying to promote doesn't shoot effectively to kill? They run off while the job isn't finished? Really??

And Seth isn't here to tell people like Hannity and Kim.com to go soak their heads and shove off -- he can't stick up for himself. The family says the laptop isn't "sitting at the FBI" or "in evidence" somewhere with "proof." They say it is a bogus attack on their son who didn't commit the crime of leaking DNC emails to Assange. Assange the snake may have been given orders from Dear Russia to make it seem like he was a player in the game, for no other reason than to promote disinformation. For them, the death of this young man was a "happy accident," because they are monsters.

That is my interpretation. It has more proof than Kim.com from the family's statements and law enforcement (who said the FBI wasn't persuing this case), and for the circumstantial fact that for an assassination, the job was incredibly sloppy, leaving Seth alive without knowing if he'd make it or not. What kind of an assassin does that?

Poor Seth. I hope people will let him rest in peace soon...

AB

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I'm just wondering how Kim hasn't been Seth Rich'd yet.

Because he has nothing that's a danger to anyone.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am staying neutral on KDC at this point.

Spelling of his name is EXTREMELY relevant here.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Given all the camera's, etc, why hasn't that information been shown. Sure looks like a cover up.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: theantediluvian

He actually gave plenty of information there.

Internet Party, code name Panda, Hillary and Wikileaks, etc.

For him to just post copies of his conversations with Panda for us at this moment would be reckless.

This is something that we may have to wait 6months before we really find out if his "information" will amount to much. He produced a testimony and some unknown information.

Let's be patient and watch how this develops.

Agreed. We have become a microwave society, where all of our questions and desires are expected to be answered and provided immediately. You have to admit though, it's like wading through mud to get to the truth.

Hopefully, Artax doesn't die in the process.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I'm just wondering how Kim hasn't been Seth Rich'd yet.

Because he has nothing that's a danger to anyone.

Because he's securely protected in New Zealand.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Looks like JW has some legal inquiries in the pipes

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Kim Dotcom / Kim Jong ...any other attention seekers named Kim?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

How would their parents know if Rich sent emails to Wikileaks though?

My parents know nothing about my life actually.
Much less who I email secretly.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Agreed. We have become a microwave society, where all of our questions and desires are expected to be answered and provided immediately. You have to admit though, it's like wading through mud to get to the truth.

I've noticed that the main issue most people (that I meet in real life) are facing is "Impatience". They suffer anxiety, depression, adhd, etc etc as a result.

This is a very important thing that should actually be taught in school. Basic self-development and coping skills, like Patience.

So many times I tell people they need to just clear their mind and "Let Go" and just wait and see what happens. Let all the pieces fall into place. Let time do it's thing. Relax and calm down, try to enjoy the day, etc.

I can just look at how people's eyes dart around, their facial and hand gestures, etc, that they are freaking out. This is unnecessary and can be overcome by minimal discipline.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

He claimed to have evidence but refuses to produce it..
Not quite ...He is claiming that he is willing to bring the info forward into a place that he can take a lie detector test and enter into as evidence the documentation he has . JW is FOIR to the proper places and will also have what they can dig up as well . The machine has to be put into first gear before things can move into the direction of a open investigation with the justice system involved . Procedure is king to the process so by him making the claims and stating his willingness to come forward the ball is in the court of public opinion and could ans should be moved to the next step .

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
I have read accounts of the exploits of quite a number of killers, including paid assassins.
Not surprisingly, paid hit men fail at their missions sometimes, just like any other professional.
There are times when things go wrong. Maybe he was spooked and running... it would be a good reason that he ended up shot in the back.
Why wouldn't they go put an insurance shot in his noggin? The cops were close enough to hear the gunshots, he was down and they didn't want to get arrested.

And,

That is provided that the killers were true professionals. They could have been a pair of hoodrats that got some good money and the people paying them through indirect contact and giving them plausible deniability.

edit on b000000312017-05-23T13:52:51-05:0001America/ChicagoTue, 23 May 2017 13:52:51 -0500100000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
KDC has unequivocally stated that he has evidence that Seth was the leaker.
"Kim Dotcom I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved."

KDC has provided credible sounding context to his relationship with Seth saying they have known each other since late 2014.

"I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

Here is the article: Kim Dotcom: Julian Assange Will Be Hillary Clinton’s Worst Nightmare in 2016

Video interview about Wikileaks begins at 17 minutes.

edit on 23-5-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That is provided that the killers were true professionals. They could have been a pair of hoodrats that got some good money and the people paying them through indirect contact and giving them plausible deniability.

Very good point and a real possibility.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join