It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Predicted: Kim Dot Com Doesn't Produce Any Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Kim Dot Com made quite a stir with the claim that he knew that Seth Rich was the WikiLeaks source. After a year of silence, he announced... that he had an anouncement... but the world would have to wait for that announcement until he cleared it with his lawyers on Monday.

So we waited.

In the meantime, he racheted up the hype with some tweets directing folks to keep checking his website, kim.com, where he sells stuff. Well the wait is over, a few minutes ago he tweeted the following:

#SethRich was a hero
#SethRich changed history
#SethRich exposed the corrupt
Here is my statement > Kim.com...

The link doesn't actually point to his statement. Oops. The statement doesn't appear to be linked from the main page. Whoops. Strangely, despite this, some people had it in image form immediately and tweeted in response to KDC's tweet. Here's the image:

(full-size image)

There you have it. A slightly more detailed claim with absolutely no proof. Not even one chatlog or email or anything (not that they couldn't have been faked but come on).

+4 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, I'm gonna be a grammar nazi here and ask how he could put all that effort into the image statement and then, in large red font, spell Setch Richs name incorrectly.
WTF is that about, is it some weird-assed kiwi code?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This vid contradicts that he has nothing . Seems that he is willing to be questioned and provide the documents

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'll admit, not what I was hoping for, but the fat lady has not sung yet. I apologize if my own hype had others reeling with anticipation. I did say earlier that he would attempt to strike a plea bargain, using what he knows as leverage against the US. With that said, I will continue to remain open-minded. The whole thing stinks.

+11 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Wait, didn't you just made a thread of you finally giving up?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
This vid contradicts that he has nothing . Seems that he is willing to be questioned and provide the documents

To be fair he said he was going to provide proof. He did not. He bombed after a lot of hype.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
He made a claim with no evidence whatsoever?

Perhaps it was an audition for CNN.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

True ,...not what we were expecting but like the famous tweet "wire tapped" there may be some reasonable process in getting the "prof" into the legal system . He does have lawyers involved and he kind of knows how the deep state runs with these kinds of things . The story is not over and is not going away and the "official" narrative is taking new hits daily .

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthsSword
He made a claim with no evidence whatsoever?

Perhaps it was an audition for CNN.

They'll be hiring him forthwith. He clearly has all the required skills.

+3 more 
posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The graphic you posted clearly shows that Kim wants assurances from US Special Council Mueller before he testifies and spills the beans.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It seems like he is doing this the right way.
If you want someone to go to jail, you need to do it right.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
It seems like he is doing this the right way.
If you want someone to go to jail, you need to do it right.

He has been battered on twitter and has has deleted his tweets. I think he may be embarrassed because he made a typo with Seth Rich's name! He's obviously an idiot. For all his preparation and consulting lawyers he ended up with a silly typo.

edit on 23/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm just wondering how Kim hasn't been Seth Rich'd yet.

And by that I mean a botched robbery where nothing is taken, or a suicide with 2 bullets to his head.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I was so looking forward to something greater than this. although it may have evolved into a circus, at the core it still could be a dangerous weapon against the goon squad. nevertheless, the truth hasn't even taken a back seat...it's been kicked off the train entirely...which SHOULD (among the thirty thousand other craptastic stories floating around) be a wake up call and cause for a real stand by/for the people.
within the last ohh...let's just say 10 years, how many stories of potential value or worth have actually been followed to their conclusion? zero. by definition that means we've been played by everyone who is supposed to keep it straight.
even smoke signals could be read easier than the pollution they're puffing up our asses.

(post by Deny Arrogance removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Oh Boy, new thread. Can't use the existing one?

Anyway, of course it was nothing. It's the 99.99% way the internet operates.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
Yes. More and more it seems like everything is turning into clickbait.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm so sick of hearing the same ole crap from people that think they are going to break something wide open going on with Hillary and or the DNC and goons. I get all excited just to be let down.

"Hey everyone, you won't believe what I found while walking to my car. This crap is amazing! You ready for this? Are you sure, because it's going to blow your mind!"

*pulls a dime out of his pocket*

God I want to see someone or someoneS get blasted for the corruption that has went on over the past while!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

I have a funny feeling this story is not completely wrapped up just yet.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join