It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror attack night before Trump's speech in Palestine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
First off I would like to address all my deepest sorrow and condolences to the victims’ families and the British people.
It is a tragedy and it is a horrific act of cowardice. It is beyond sad and I wish the families all the strength to face this tragic and deeply painful time. With my deepest feelings to all.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hours after the terrorist attack in Manchester Trump had to give a speech in Palestine, don't you think that's fishy to say at the least? The last ISIS claimed terror attack in Europe took place on 7 april (Sweden) and now exactly when Trump has to give a speech in Palestine a new one took place.

I think it is very suspicious because it is a very well known conspiracy that the mossad and the CIA are responsible for the creation of ISIS. There are many indications to why people believe this to be true. For example, ISIS and Israel don’t attack each other – they help each other. Israel was treating ISIS soldiers and other anti-Assad rebels in its hospitals! Mortal enemies or best of friends?

Remember when the israeli defence minister said that if he had to choose between Iran and ISIS, he'd choose ISIS?
www.washingtonpost.com... m=.65341d721c62

And Where did ISIS get an entire fleet of matching Toyota pick-up trucks? Why do so many of its photo shots feature a fleet of matching Toyotas – matching in both model and color? Or before Russia militarily entered Syria, the US claims it was “attacking” ISIS, yet Russia was able to do in a few months what the US has been unable to do for years. Why? Is the US military that incompetent, or this is further proof that the US has been funding and supporting ISIS all this time?

Here's another one:

Isreali Secret Intelligence Service = ISIS

Finally, consider this: why is ISIS always the perfect excuse for further military intervention in Syria? Given the history of foreign meddling in Syria, particularly by the US and Israel in the last 70 years, isn’t it rather convenient that the specter of ISIS is the justification offered for proposed no-fly zones, air strikes and ground troops? How would the US and Israel conquer the Middle East without their pet ISIS?

All the things I mentioned above was just to illustrate that there is a strong link between ISIS, Isreal and the US.
To go back to point of my thread: The terror attack in Manchester that has been claimed by ISIS, happened the night before Trump had to give a speech in Palestine. How could this be a coincidence keeping in mind that ISIS is a creation of the Mossad & the CIA?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Trying to get the British on board for some new foreign action maybe??

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

I think the attack was timed to coincide with the anniversary of the terrorist murder of Fusilier Lee Rigby on the 22 May 2013.
en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing to do with the President.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

And how do we know it was ISUS?

According to this article: uk.news.yahoo.com...

ISUS' press secretary made an announcement:

The claim comes via the terror group’s central media arm.

Mmm hmm.

Guess thats another way of saying the Mossad, CIA, Mi5 etc.

edit on 23-5-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Coincidentally(?) this happens the day before the Kim Dot Com promised news on Seth

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think the attack was timed to coincide with the anniversary of the terrorist murder of Fusilier Lee Rigby on the 22 May 2013.
en.wikipedia.org...

In that case, why didn't they celebrate their sick anniversary in 2014,15 and 16? Why wait 4 years?

Nothing to do with the President.

The OP focussed on Trump's visit to Palestine a day after the terrorist attack.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

And Where did ISIS get an entire fleet of matching Toyota pick-up trucks? Why do so many of its photo shots feature a fleet of matching Toyotas – matching in both model and color? Or before Russia militarily entered Syria, the US claims it was “attacking” ISIS, yet Russia was able to do in a few months what the US has been unable to do for years. Why? Is the US military that incompetent, or this is further proof that the US has been funding and supporting ISIS all this time?

A report I've seen, posted, had it confirmed the trucks were mfg in a US plant.

Also note how ISIS is the perfect boogeyman to deflect attention away from Al Qaeda (the phrase that is seemingly banned from being uttered on TV post-ISIS). That to me screams the fix is in, regarding Al Qaeda being .mil asset.
edit on 23-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EveryUsernameWasTaken

In that case, why didn't they celebrate their sick anniversary in 2014,15 and 16? Why wait 4 years?

Who knows , but I think the attack being linked to a murder that shocked my country is more likely than the premise of the OP.
Twisting the knife perhaps.

edit on 23-5-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
eh?

How could this be a coincidence keeping in mind that ISIS is a creation of the Mossad & the CIA?

You state this as if it is a fact, its not its a conspiracy theory not to be confused with historical facts.

Anyway..... this has sweet F.A to do with Trumps speech, its way way more complicated than that its do do with almost a century of Islamic history and theology manipulation. Its because some nutter thinks that he can make a point by blowing up some kids, its because that same nutter follows some twisted cult who actually believe that pulling this kind of crap will land them a seat in heaven.

I hope when they bury him they cover him in bacon.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Mossad agents are not suicidal and will not blow themselves up like that.

new topics

top topics

join