It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brennan - former CIA Director Testifies to Congress

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Show no mercy to what exactly? Trump isn't going to be impeached or prosecuted for anything. When he wins his second term and he will btw. Then you will actually have something to worry about... Mark my words.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

If there were collusion between Trump and Russia to affect the 2016 campaigns, we'd know it by now. If someone suddenly pops up and says, "Yes there was!" He/she is lying.

As for Hillary colluding with the Media to affect the election...that's another story, and should be investigated.

Brennan added he didn't know if "collusion existed" between the Russians and those he identified as involved in the Trump campaign.

If Brennan doesnt know, Theres no point in watching the live feed. Whats to gain?
Source

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Why is that funny? This hearing isn't about that.
Deflection is so unworthy.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: olaru12

Show no mercy to what exactly? Trump isn't going to be impeached or prosecuted for anything. When he wins his second term and he will btw. Then you will actually have something to worry about... Mark my words.

Marked. Hopefully I can make you eat them soon.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

LOL! Keep hoping. I remember another guy who gave people hope...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I'm not sure thats what he said.
He said they didn't use it to make any determination.
Honestly too many ummmm hmmmm and broken sentences to follow sometimes.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a reply to: dfnj2015

That's exactly what I've been saying. Ooh look, Russians!

I don't think I'll ever fully understand why Russian money influence is bad, but Saudi money influence is good??? It literally makes zero sense to me, like the Saudi's have some impeccable humanitarian record with the people of the region...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's all classified.

The real good stuff will end up exposing a bunch of Democrats !!

Wait for it.

That's why Brennan was so coy today.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why do you guys keep saying that?
If they had anything we'd know it by now...what makes that statement valid?
You have NO IDEA what they have. What makes you think you'd have it by now?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
CNN totally heartbroken right now !!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN totally heartbroken right now !!

Now, that's what I call a "feel good" story.... lol

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

At the very least he's going to have to answer to questions about obstruction of justice my dear.
He's lost all but the most hard core of his base . If he passes this abortion of a budget and takes away healthcare he's lost without having legal proceedings to deal with.
This should come to a head by midterms anyway and then he looses the seats in the Senate that are up for grabs. Not that having them now is helping him. We've seen how much they stand behind him and his policies so far.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Very well said. That's why it baffles me that people are getting drawn into this bollocks.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think there's going to come a point in time where neither the left or the right will have anything on him. What worries me is what the event will be to unify the country. Whatever it is, it's going to be big.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
No evidence of collusion.

No evidence of obstruction.

Big surprise.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Very well said. That's why it baffles me that people are getting drawn into this bollocks.

My father (who's 76) grew up in the early 40's and of course lived through the "Cold War" days where Russia was evil beyond belief!!! but its funny, we got into a conversation this past week where he was blasting Trump and stating how he spends countless hours watching CNN (which already shows me where his head is at), I push back a little going "I don't look at Russia as a enemy, maybe your generation does/wants to, but I don't"... He got angry/upset with my sentiment there, but I asked him, "why is Russian money/influence bad, but Saudi is good?" He had no response, but just said "that's politics and we've been partners with Saudi's for so long, so that's why"..... Granted, I love my father, but he is part of the thought process that's wrecking this nation.. The way some of these people look at Russia reminds me of some of the people who treat Marijuana like "reefer madness".. there reasonings carry little to no logic..
edit on 23-5-2017 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I know exactly how you feel. My Mother is very left leaning and so was I until a few years ago. Right now we are very polarised in our thinking. She does see through the Russia bullsh!t as she lived through the entire cold war so we agree on that one at least.

However, I've now seen through the left/right paradigm and I'm watching this jigsaw puzzle come together. She still believes the left have her best interests at heart. The truth is, none of them do. They're just trying to mould the world into their vision of how it should be.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You do realize there are Russian subs with nukes and spy ships off the American coast don't you. And now we're friends....?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Former CIA Director John Brennan (under Obama) is in a Q&A session in Congress today.

The general theme is about Russian interference in the U.S. 2016 elections and specifically about any Trump Campaign "collusion" with "Russians.

Watch Live: House Intelligence Hearing With John Brennan

Nothing much coming out about any real "collusion".

All mostly just jibberish and innuendo.

The only thing that innuendo and ambiguism does is delay everything and prolong the inevitable.

edit on 23-5-2017 by Profundity because: spelling

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You do realize there are Russian subs with nukes and spy ships off the American coast don't you. And now we're friends....?

www.foxnews.com...

I'm pretty sure we have the same thing EVERYWHERE... As long as no one is acting, I don't see a problem..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join