It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis gave the US $360billion in deals. Now they want Trump to rescind 9/11 lawsuit law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Spin , spin, spin. The Kingdom of Saud needs that ammunition to replenish its Proxy war on behalf of the West to subjugate more Middle Eastern Nations.

Currently Yemen and Syria, Iran down the road.

Gotta keep up appearances though pretending to sound like we're against the Saudi gubment for their part in 911.

Considering that was also fabricated by both the US and the Saudi, to start all these wars of conquest...

...connect the dots.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: FauxMulder

Because he has an all republican congress and is a king like them.

Republicans are fighting him almost as hard as the Democrats. That's how you know Trump is legit and actually trying to get things accomplished.

No, it means both sides have realised what they already knew which is he's a liability.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is your daily fake outrage.

Next one coming up at 6 o'clock.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Irishhaf

Deny Ignorance indeed...

what part of Law did you not understand... In case you are not aware a law was passed in 2016 that allows families of the 9/11 attack victims to sue Saudi Arabia... hence the Lawsuit part of the phrase.

The Saudi are going to argue that this domestic law violates international law. It's not Congress' jurisdiction.

Perhaps, the Saudi's are hoping that The Donald will soften the blow when these law suits fall flat in international courts.

So you think President Trump is going to help the Saudi's fight an international law case?

Face it, this is yet anther bogus thread, written by someone who doesn't even know how their own govt works, but has enough hatred for the President that reality gets suspended for a bogus hit piece.

Nope. I think Trumps is a bought and paid for shill for Saudi Arabia and TPTB. And, when these cases fall flat in court, because they are out of jurisdiction and because this law/act violates international law, and people realize that they've been emotionally taken by an empty act of Congress, the Saudi are expecting Trump's PR machine to back the them and the court decision.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Deny Ignorance indeed...

what part of Law did you not understand... In case you are not aware a law was passed in 2016 that allows families of the 9/11 attack victims to sue Saudi Arabia... hence the Lawsuit part of the phrase.

The Saudi are going to argue that this domestic law violates international law. It's not Congress' jurisdiction.

Perhaps, the Saudi's are hoping that The Donald will soften the blow when these law suits fall flat in international courts.

So you think President Trump is going to help the Saudi's fight an international law case?

Face it, this is yet anther bogus thread, written by someone who doesn't even know how their own govt works, but has enough hatred for the President that reality gets suspended for a bogus hit piece.

Nope. I think Trumps is a bought and paid for shill for Saudi Arabia and TPTB. And, when these cases fall flat in court, because they are out of jurisdiction and because this law/act violates international law, and people realize that they've been emotionally taken by an empty act of Congress, the Saudi are expecting Trump's PR machine to back the them and the court decision.

Ah... so he's colluding with the Saudi's against you... I see.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

All of Congress and all of those who supported this act were feeding the American people a # sandwich, because this an unenforceable act on the international stage. Trump knew that then, when he pandered to public outrage over 911 and supported this gratuitous and empty piece of legislation, getting the American's people's hope for justice up, only to be let down.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

He. Can't. Rescind. A. Law.

And he supported the law just last year, he's not going to push to get it repealed.

Don't pout because you spouted off nonsense. Just own it and move on.

I dont have to own squat... I said IF which should have been your first clue...

Are you saying politicians do not flip flop?

Are you new to following politics?

the only person spouting non-sense is the person that failed at reading comprehension 101.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Spin , spin, spin. The Kingdom of Saud needs that ammunition to replenish its Proxy war on behalf of the West to subjugate more Middle Eastern Nations.

Gotta keep up appearances though pretending to sound like we're against the Saudi gubment for their part in 911.

Considering that was also fabricated by both the US and the Saudi, to start all these wars of conquest...

...connect the dots.

You must be an amarican. You have no understanding of what is going on in the middle east. Iran is backing a houthie revolution in yemen trying to ovet throw the government. They used this tactic in Iraq with the support of ISIS. And in Syria the are trying to keep the civil war going because without it many of the terrorist they support wouldn't have a chance. If Iran and Russia wanted to end Syria it would be done by now.
edit on 5/23/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: jjkenobi
True. But I'm not sure the Saudis understand that the Congress won't be bullied.

I'm not sure that the Saudis or Congress understand that Trump won't be bullied. I mean, that's really the crux of the matter, here--Obama wasn't a leader by any stretch of the imagination (I have had many instances in life to serve under both good and bad leaders), and he was constantly bullied from all sides.

Trump is basically the exact opposite, where his narcissism doesn't allow him to bend at times when bending is appropriate, but at the very least, we can certainly say that he's a very decisive person and knows exactly what he's wanting to do and how to do it.

It's not about bullying Congress, it's about being capable of making decisions, either good or bad, without having to rely on the crutch of outside support or influence.

We have yet to see if Trump's version of narcissism--thinking that he's always right and generally can do no wrong--is better or worse for the country than Obama's, who was always worried about his perception, legacy, and appeasing as many people as possible.

I would say that it'd be nice to get a president in office who wasn't a narcissist, but I truly believe that it takes a narcissist to want to be in the office of the president and make it through all of the mudslinging and BS that comes along with campaigning and politicking in general.

Of the most recent presidents, I would say that Bush (43) and Carter were probably the least narcissistic of recent presidents, but I'm not a fan of how either left the state of government and our country when they left office.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I never once was afraid during the Bush or Obama's terms, of dying in a nuclear war. Not even after 911. Now , it's real.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
I guess...I'm not afraid of it happening.

Of course, if you're that concerned over it, it's worth looking into which portion of the last 16 years allowed for this concern of yours to be realized.

For all of his faults and things that I dislike about him (so far), I feel like Trump at least has the intestinal fortitude to deal with this in an effective manner. The problem is, I don't think that it will be without some sort of military conflict at this point, and that's certainly not his fault that this is the reality.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm surprised OBAMA went along with this lawsuit. He liked the Muslim countries.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obama vetoed the legislation, but was overridden by Congress.

edit on 23-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You really answered your thread with the OP source:

The problem: Trump supported the bill and can’t do much to change it even if he wanted to.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I am afraid for my grandchildren.

This can only end one way. Who does first strike.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010Will he remain the stalwart protector of the America people and tell these terrorist lovers

Saudi Arabia kicked Bin Laden out of the country, and they have been involved in the war against radicals since, 9/11.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: buster2010Will he remain the stalwart protector of the America people and tell these terrorist lovers

Saudi Arabia kicked Bin Laden out of the country, and they have been involved in the war against radicals since, 9/11.

You of course got this info from a reliable source such the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is a repeat of arming the Mujahideen in Afghanistan by Reagan in the 80's
We sold Pakistan weapons to arm them

Now we are selling weapons to the Saudi's the biggest terrorist country on the planet, that will be giving them to ISIS

Trump NWO Pawn

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: intrptr

...connect the dots.

You must be an amarican. You have no understanding of what is going on in the middle east. Iran is backing a houthie revolution in yemen trying to ovet throw the government. They used this tactic in Iraq with the support of ISIS. And in Syria the are trying to keep the civil war going because without it many of the terrorist they support wouldn't have a chance. If Iran and Russia wanted to end Syria it would be done by now.

You're blaming Iran for whats happened in Iraq and Yemen?

Blaming the victims...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Even more surprising considering the Cold War rhetoric is so old, going back to 1946, and hasn't happened yet.

Considering he number of stars you got the rhetoric is working... the fear is being kept alive.

Fanning the flames of the communist red menace to justify more 'defense' spending and war making across the globe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join