It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Give Up. Daily Mail is Using 4Chan as a Source.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How do you put up with that nonsense?

This bunch? They're harmless. I think of a few of them generally as I would NPCs in an 80s video game. They walk in circles bumping into things. They don't contribute much but they do take up space.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm more talking about taking up time and thread space talking about you instead of the issue you felt compelled to write a thread about.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How do you put up with that nonsense? # like that is why I rarely post threads in the mud pit. I'd rather talk about the thread topic than spend time picking apart every hater on ATS' offtopic zinger they feel compelled to add to every post addressed to a liberal. I mean, even the person you are responding to in this post I'm addressing admits he is new to these discussions but thinks it is appropriate behavior to ad hominem you instead of address the OP.

As for the OP, I mean it's the Daily Fail. Quoting 4chan is par the course for those bozos.

Maybe because he's a good sport, and its half the fun?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I don't see a problem with sourcing to 4chan as long as the source is clearly disclosed.

On the other hand, I don't think it's a newsworthy story either.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
4chan has some interesting stuff, if you can ignore the racist bs.
I like found this awesome pic....

Real, or fake, it is definitely entertaining

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hell, at least 4chan is a more legitimate source than "people familiar with Comey's thinking".

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You should have given up your propaganda ages ago. 4Chan is more reliable than you, which is not to say they are reliable. They are about as useful a tool to get to the truth as the New York Times, or WaPo. Of course they are better than the worst of them all, CNN.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Hell, at least 4chan is a more legitimate source than "people familiar with Comey's thinking".

WTF!!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Konduit

WTF!!!

Reporting at it's finest

WaPo really is a comic.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

This is almost as Credible as a Shaky Bigfoot Video

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
LOL...its all "fake news" anymore. Even when you get the truth reported to you, its not the whole truth. Because an informed public is far harder to control

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
You should have given up your propaganda ages ago. 4Chan is more reliable than you, which is not to say they are reliable. They are about as useful a tool to get to the truth as the New York Times, or WaPo. Of course they are better than the worst of them all, CNN.

More reliable than me? What have I lied about?

I would say that I'm far more credible than 4chan, Fox News, anyone in the Trump adminstration, Trump, you, your favorite "news sources," etc. I'd also point out that unlike most of your peers, I called the Rod Wheeler and I did so right off the bat. I also called this KDC bull#.

It might be that I am actually the most reliable, most credible, source of information that you have in your life. You should be nicer to me!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It might be that I am actually the most reliable, most credible, source of information that you have in your life. You should be nicer to me!

I beg to differ,

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Daily Mail has never been accepted as reliable or trustworthy here.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You don't lie.

But you do have your spin, and you are obviously partisan. But you don't lie.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Nearly everyone on this site is partisan. Seems to only be an issue for members and some mods when you're liberal or left.
edit on 5/23/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: UKTruth

More reliable than me? What have I lied about?

I would say that I'm far more credible than 4chan, Fox News, anyone in the Trump adminstration, Trump, you, your favorite "news sources," etc. I'd also point out that unlike most of your peers, I called the Rod Wheeler and I did so right off the bat. I also called this KDC bull#.

Lol, seeing how you asked so nicely I can't help but to make an effort to be nice to you

<< 1  2   >>

join