It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reality of Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I was like to discuss with you all, my training and knowledge of targeting and appointing terrorist, to kill in your own homeland. I am a teaching assistant at an English school and have training and updates every 6 weeks on safeguarding young people.
I will try to explain how it happens and by who.

Firstly what do you know about mental health? You, me, your children can suffer from poor mental health at any time. No one is immune from it.
It can happen at anytime and for what ever reason.
We range from good when things are constant and feel good to poor when things change and our ability to cope is lacking.

What do you know about radicalisation?
Radicalisation can happen to you, me or your children. Also it is not just an Isis thing, many groups are radicalising many young people via the internet.
Why? Because they will groom people with poor mental health, those that feel isolated, feel different, bullied, poor family relations or have suicidal thoughts. They target those that are vulnerable, alone, unsure where they fit in. They target any age and any culture, religious backgrounds and political leanings.
So how many millions of young or older people are on the internet with poor mental health? How many do you think are being groomed?
How surprised would you be if your son, daughter, brother, uncle was being told by the radicalising terrorists how they will be their family, best mate, someone to talk to?
How often do parents, family check what people are doing on the internet or even check to see how withdrawn they are or in need of a helping hand?
I read in one of the thread how we let in immigrant, baby killers, I can tell you now, they are already in your bedrooms, homes.
It's not just a government or president's job to stop terrorism, it is ours too by watching and listening to young people, or family members and safeguarding your own home and community.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sussy
I was like to discuss with you all, my training and knowledge of targeting and appointing terrorist, to kill in your own homeland. I am a teaching assistant at an English school and have training and updates every 6 weeks on safeguarding young people.
I will try to explain how it happens and by who.

Firstly what do you know about mental health? You, me, your children can suffer from poor mental health at any time. No one is immune from it.
It can happen at anytime and for what ever reason.
We range from good when things are constant and feel good to poor when things change and our ability to cope is lacking.

What do you know about radicalisation?
Radicalisation can happen to you, me or your children. Also it is not just an Isis thing, many groups are radicalising many young people via the internet.
Why? Because they will groom people with poor mental health, those that feel isolated, feel different, bullied, poor family relations or have suicidal thoughts. They target those that are vulnerable, alone, unsure where they fit in. They target any age and any culture, religious backgrounds and political leanings.
So how many millions of young or older people are on the internet with poor mental health? How many do you think are being groomed?
How surprised would you be if your son, daughter, brother, uncle was being told by the radicalising terrorists how they will be their family, best mate, someone to talk to?
How often do parents, family check what people are doing on the internet or even check to see how withdrawn they are or in need of a helping hand?
I read in one of the thread how we let in immigrant, baby killers, I can tell you now, they are already in your bedrooms, homes.
It's not just a government or president's job to stop terrorism, it is ours too by watching and listening to young people, or family members and safeguarding your own home and community.

Could you enlighten us more as to what your training involved please?

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Safeguarding young people in education. The British government is fully aware how radicalisation happens and to who.
So we are updated and trained on a regular basis not just terrorism, we also train our young people to be safe on the internet and what to look out for.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Dont forget, when it come to home grown terrorism, white supremacy and racism plays a big part.

And this is cycle encouraged and fed by both terrorists racists and oil thieving murderors

Current situation is very very bad for normal people. I dont know how are we going to brake the cycle with out major major war.

We need a some one to unite as all under one flag. We wont do that unless we have a no humen enemy.. (no not the green man you silly Americans🤣) I mean virus or hunger or similar.

edit on 23-5-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Alas sometimes its never picked up. In my last job, 3 students had become radicalised (out of the system) but came in every day without showing any signs. No teacher or support staff picked up on anything. They left to fight in their holy war a few years back. Within weeks news got back that they were dead.

Between 17-20. Waste of life, I know this will sound sick but I hope their lives were taken before they were able to hurt anyone else.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

It has taken a few years for this to become a major concern and it is being dealt within the schools. My job has changed o er the years and now I need to be vigilant on many things, some things I don't want to know.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
What the.... Dude!? My daughter is far from being a suicide bomber nevermind she is quite dumb and is on her I phone 24/7...

What to protect ourselves??? From our own children?? You insane?? Get the.... Off!!!
edit on 23-5-2017 by Argentbenign because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

That reply was as predictable as night following day

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
What the.... Dude!? My daughter is far from being a suicide bomber nevermind she is quite dumb and is on her I phone 24/7...

What to protect ourselves??? From our own children?? You insane?? Get the.... Off!!!

You called your own daughter dumb?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete I do. The reality is that she's can't handle herself yet (being swiped by tendencies). My affection to my family is another topic.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

That reply was as predictable as night following day
Of course it is predictable. You come and spit idiocy in my face. How you even dare.... Not on this board mr/mrs Britwanker! Not on this board. Go back on Reddit..

edit on 23-5-2017 by Argentbenign because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Fair enough. When I was younger I was what I consider myself now to be a ridiculous libertarian (for example I remember arguing that private citizens should be allowed to own nuclear weapons, if they could). That was because I hadn't experienced the world yet and bought into a lot of radical libertarianism.

Kids can get themselves caught up in some stupidity. Checking in on what they're up to isn't an outrageous suggestion. It's better than the government monitoring them.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete Any decent parent knows enough of the psychological state of his kids. And because I like speaking to, and reading papers from psychology oriented people(this having some broader view) I can assure you that the OP is in discord with what most people in the field will tell you. And they will tell you this:

"Wherever mental discord is at hand, act with support and collaboration. Show affection, show respect."

In nutshell, only supportiveness can break mental disorders. Repressive behavior from our side, as parents is the Devil and the reason itself for problems.... Kids will never harm if not harmed first!!! And it's enough for a parent to "check regularly" on his child to trigger the avalanche of oppressive-recessive behaviour. BE CAREFUL !!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Safeguarding young people in education. The British government is fully aware how radicalisation happens and to who.
So we are updated and trained on a regular basis not just terrorism, we also train our young people to be safe on the internet and what to look out for.

I understand and thank you for your response.

BUT... can you explain (detailed) how you are trained and by who please?

Thank you

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Oi mate...

Keep it respectful as not all us Brits are what you depicted.

Thanks

Lags

edit on 23-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Again i will repeat the training is called :- Safeguarding young people in education and is a government backed training scheme to all staff in schools. It deals with recognising radicalisation, Female genital mutilation, physical wellbeing, breast ironing, physical, mental and sexual abuse, internet safety,, cyber bullying, grooming, mental health, and young people being recruited to perform acts of violence.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Sir i fail to understand your spite. I am speaking of what I have learn't and understand to be true from cases in Britain and young people who have been caught in this trap of being groomed online. I fail to understand why you feel you can address me in a vindictive and unnecessary way. Stick your foul and unwanted language up your jacksy. Continue and I will report you

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Again i will repeat the training is called :- Safeguarding young people in education and is a government backed training scheme to all staff in schools. It deals with recognising radicalisation, Female genital mutilation, physical wellbeing, breast ironing, physical, mental and sexual abuse, internet safety,, cyber bullying, grooming, mental health, and young people being recruited to perform acts of violence.

Thanks, can you share any links that this training consists of please?

I have this one : www.gov.uk...

Is this the ONLY training scource you have or do you have GVT emplyees coming in to give you a regular training program?

Warmest

Lags
edit on 23-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Unfortunately I'm not at work for a few weeks being unwell. So don't have links to hand. What particular info are you after?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Unfortunately I'm not at work for a few weeks being unwell. So don't have links to hand. What particular info are you after?

You said in your original post on this thread that you would like to discuss with us all, your training and knowledge.

I take you up on your original post as the security of our kids is a very IMPORTANT and CONCERNING issue...

I am very interested that you share in great detail this training and knowledge so that I personally (and maybe others are more enwisened and educated as to how GVT employees in the UK are trained concerning terrorist issues and schooling when it comes to OUR KIDS...)

However, now you are saying the following as written in your post above :

Either you wrote this thread to share valuable information and as a thread writer should contribute with accuracy or you don't.

I ask again and only one more time : What did your training consist of please?

If you cannot answer with a clear and concise answer then I consider that you are wasting alot of time here on ATS.

My question should be clear enough.

Thank you

Warmest

Lags

edit on 23-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: I think we are being trolled, hopefully I am wrong!?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join