It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

God doesn't control this world...

Another critter does... OT style

edit on 23-5-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf
@I was almost giving him a pass, but now I'm back to he doesn't exist.

AGAIN EXERCISE YOUR GRANTED FREE WILL TO BELIEVE AS YOU WISH. 1 HOPES YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO MANEUVER THE OTHER SIDE AS YOU APPEAR TO BE EMOTIONALLY PRE-JUDGING THE...

@No creator would create only to allow his creation become so corrupt and condemned to hell, while innocent lives just go back to his grace.

NOT INNOCENT LIVES SPIRITS!
SPIRITS THAT THE CREATOR KNOWS ARE ETERNAL BEYOND YOUR EMOTIONAL PERCEPTIONS?
SPIRITS THAT WILL SURVIVE BEYOND HERE WHY THEIR LOWER VIBRATING KILLERS WILL BE TESTED UNTIL THEY PASS UNDER NEXT OVERSEER, IN WHICH EVER REALM THAT IS...

@Why not just send all the babies to heaven, saves the waste of time on earth.

THE NEWBORN ETERNAL SPIRIT INCARNATIONS SHALL LEARN WHERE THEN? ON MARS?
JUST YOUR PERCEPTIONS OF TIME SEEM A WASTE DOES NOT EQUATE TO TRUTH. THEREFORE HOW IS IT A WASTE WHEN THE MALEVOLENT KILLERS RECOGNIZE IN SPIRIT HOW THEIR PATHS OF ASCENSION ARE DIFFERENT THEN THE BENEVOLENT?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
He created them out of LOVE and NU some would fail class and repeat until they learn...

So life is a proving ground?

Well, I'm skipping class.

SKIP CLASS END UP SPIRITUALLY UNDER A NEW OVERSEER AND ITS WAYS. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT DECISION...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What about the 46 children under age 14 who were murdered in Chicago in 2016. Isn't that worse than 20 being killed at once?

Death is death neither situation is better then the other. But 1 understands your points

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Once you understand the ETERNAL CREATOR & your ETERNAL SPIRITUAL SELVES you begin to see the games of the darkness, attempting to get you to detach, making you easy prey for the malevolent.
Once you see it BEAR LIGHT* LOVES. Don't submit to its weak ways of attacking you in this temporary zone so you detach from THE making you its...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
How do you think a malevolent suicide attacker feels in spirit when it notices the LIGHT* supporting those spirits they attacked why darkness approaches them?

Balance-

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

@So, it's ok then. The all loving and caring god who we are told to pray to in order to save ourselves, can let innocent lives be taken, because they go to heaven and the killers go to hell.

His son was killed by humans? THE didn't stop that? Did THE for THE NU he would rise again as will they.

Very loving, worth all my devotion. I shall go self flagellate. I am a sinner. Help me god, almighty.

meh...

If my dad had killed me, he'd have been arrested. Not worshipped.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
YOU ARE LETTING DARKNESS WIN OVER YOU.
PERSONALLY I CANNOT-

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

YOU ARE LETTING DARKNESS WIN OVER YOU.
PERSONALLY I CANNOT-

No, I'm letting the sun shine onto my thoughts. I cannot hide behind the curtain nor see the wizard who claims to be the all powerful OZ as anything more than an illusion.

suffering happens, and no one goes to heaven or hell. we simply cease to exist. So to justify the suffering with excuses that some bearded guy is there to protect us, be it here, or in the after life, is hiding from reality.

or may god strike me down. hey I'm still here.. if your god cannot protect the innocent, then he is not a god worth the prayers he is given. Snake oil works better.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I NU YOU WOULD RESPOND WITH MORE EMOTIONAL DIALECT COMPLETELY PROVING YOUR LETTING DARKNESS WIN.
I WILL SHINE FOR YOU AND ABSORB YOUR ATTACK FOR I UNDERSTAND YOUR SADDENED AS AM I. BUT AGAIN I REFUSE TO GIVE IN TO DARKNESS AS SHOULD YOU. Carry on-

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Once you understand the ETERNAL CREATOR & your ETERNAL SPIRITUAL SELVES you begin to see the games of the darkness, attempting to get you to detach, making you easy prey for the malevolent.
Once you see it BEAR LIGHT* LOVES. Don't submit to its weak ways of attacking you in this temporary zone so you detach from THE making you its...

You're detached.

Why no one follows you apart from others proclaiming righteousness while pontificating doom for sinners. People like you worry me, not for myself, but for the weak minded individuals you coral into masses and engage in mass mental slaughter.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I NU YOU WOULD RESPOND WITH MORE EMOTIONAL DIALECT COMPLETELY PROVING YOUR LETTING DARKNESS WIN.
I WILL SHINE FOR YOU AND ABSORB YOUR ATTACK FOR I UNDERSTAND YOUR SADDENED AS AM I. BUT AGAIN I REFUSE TO GIVE IN TO DARKNESS AS SHOULD YOU. Carry on-

Caps lock brother. My darkness won long ago. I use it to see the light. Not pomp and mental disarray.

And knew, not nu. put the holy water down.

You know, I get you are trying to save me, by absorbing and yet shining. I have enough people praying for me, and yet, your god has never shown himself to me. I will not capitulate to an entity so bereft of goodness, that suffering is to his followers, just.

If you are the light, then I am the dark. without one, the other cannot exist.
yeesh...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

a quote from a great movie...

"No tears please, it's a waste of good suffering..."

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
IT IS YOU WHO IS CRYING ABOUT DARKNESS ACTIVITIES THEN CALLED YOURSELF THE SAME DARKNESS...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Dude...

Out the Caps...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

IT IS YOU WHO IS CRYING ABOUT DARKNESS ACTIVITIES THEN CALLED YOURSELF THE SAME DARKNESS...

No, I accept it. I don't have to believe there is a reason for it. I have to accept it is an unjust world we exist in. You are the one justifying the death of innocents as gods will.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
Is good Akragon

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
Hence caps, they don't seem to hear the message. But 1 is done entertaining them they are upset as are many. Still its not fair for them to attack others just because they are emotional for it serves the dark...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join