It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Text on mobile a bit odd lately

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yup, mine has been changing most of my texts. If I have time or able to proof (driving) I've had it change after I hit the send button. Been very funny sometimes but mostly not at all. Samsung for me also!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I had a past account that got glitched and wouldnt let me sign in, but I made the following thread involving this topical material. Take a look:

Predictive Texting Phenomenology

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My wife has trouble with her words as a matter of course...she once called the predictive text facility on her phone "Protective text" to which I answered, "Well, that's better than predictive sex."

She did have a Samsung Galaxy and the PT on that was atrocious, whereas her new iPhone is much easier and more accurate. Her words, not mine.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
So ive noticed just recently that my predictive text has also just started acting very odd. As I'm sure everyone here all knows who/what the New World Order is. Well out of nowhere when im inthe middle of texting, the words "New", "World", and also "Order" have begun torandomly pop up in the predictive word box. And what makes this odd to me is that before this started happening, never had I ever even typed those words in the pastfor them to be popping up as a predicted word,let alone the words being capitalized to make it even weirder. And they pop up when I'm typing a word that doesn't even have the same letters. And its happening alot lol. Idk just thought it was extremely odd. Some wierd tactic used to subliminally plant thosewords into my subconscious or something lol, what better way then to havethem pop up every time I send a text.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I only come on ATS on my phones. My personal and favorite phone is my Windows Lumia and my work phone is a new IPhone.

The only problems I've been having with both phones is if it doesn't know a word I'm typing it keeps putting in a word of its choice. For example when typing this post it kept changing the word Lumia to Luminous all by itself. And I have to go back and change it 3 times before it finally accepts it.

Besides that I have not noticed anything strange going on but, I don't text a lot it's usually to just the wife and sometimes my son when he's playing with his phone.

Anyway it's 6am time for work, hope I helped in someway and good luck.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Wow! This past weekend my husband started complaining about his Samsung work phone's predictive text too! He was curious why all of the sudden it was trying to use words he has never in his life texted! He has had his phone over 2 years and it used to be quite helpful and accurate...not now. Being a work phone only, he really has to be accurate in his response. I really didn't think anything about it until I seen your thread. Hmmm?....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join